Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Georgia

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
agreed.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
But let's also agree on another thing:

As soon as news get emotional they are not true.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
maybe the invasion was not planned. But what happened in Georgia provided the Russian with the opportunity to test how for they can go.

What I hear on the news these day's is that the Russians say they are retreating, but Georgian sources tell us they are not retreating at all but indeed are strengthening there position.(digging in)

I am not pro America or anti Russia, but I don't trust Putin and his gang.
For example look at the December 2007 elections.

I am not saying the USA is any better or worst.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ9yUnvN ... re=related

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
[quote:johfxr4k]“win+love+in+Rusia.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Quite a lot changed..

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
what ???? I hear on the news the russian are still there???
What has changed. Pleas post anything you know.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its one month now since the Russians invaded Georgia . They have broken all the agreements that they made about withdrawing . They are still ocupying the two Georgian provinces and large parts of Georgia . They are only 70 kilometers from the Georgean capital and still just outside the Georgian port city of Poti .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
oh dear. Didn't hope to receive a mail about this thread. Well, okay, I won't let it destroy my mood, I read a (swiss!!) report that told the truth, I am happy with that.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Are you sugesting you know something that others dont ? If so please tell us about it .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
*sigh*

The pattern is so obvious. Just look precise.

Serbia, Ucraine, Estonia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Latvia, Poland.

As I know you, you want further explanation. OK

1. The NATO is a anti- East Organisation. As it was organized against the threat of the Sovied Union, and the SU doesn't exist any more, why does the NATO still exist? Well, because it works agains the rising threat of China and Russia. OK.

2. Let's look through the list from above.

Serbia --> Strong Pro- Russian Country in the West. Remember WWI. And yes, it was strong recently, until the NATO invaded and separated Serbia. Well, genocide, there were and are a LOT of serbs who are/were killed. So there was no "rational" reason to invade Serbia.

Ucraine --> Remember the Orange Revolution? Maybe not. Well I remind: 2 Canditates were put up on the post of president. One, of course, pro-west and the other pro-russia. The US started a grand media campaign for the pro-west and started an "Orange Revolution", in normal words a grand, payed Demo to make the pro-russian President Vanish. You may say that the folks wanted the pro-westerner. But wait, you don't know the other news. The folks were VERY angry with the new president, he is gone now and on his post is his ex-compagnion, Timoshenko, who is now accused for national betrayal (Staatsverrat). Well, they don't tell that, do they?

Estonia/Latvija --> There are a lot of discussions if e.g. the russian Language should be banned from Schools (most people there are Russians...), Memorials for Sovied Warriors in WWII are pulled down etc.

Poland --> I won't talk about Poland.

Georgia --> NATO/US bribed the georgian President, they equipped the Army (There were Amis fighting there!!!!) and let him bomb a major city. They killed over 2000 civilans (!) and 20 russian Soldiers who were there a long time to protect the Ossetiists from attacks from Georgia. Georgia/NATO bombed infrastructure and killed innoscent people. Georgia is promised to be taken into the NATO. They are promised any help by the NATO. Do the georgian people have interest to be against Russia? No, they are dependend on russia and there are Russians in Georgia. Well.

--> Azerbaijan is now visited by Big Dick Chaney and promised help.

Take a map, look where all these countries are. Yes, congrats, around Russia. The pattern is clear. The NATO is surrounding Russia, taking and bribing their allies to not allow them to evolve.

Conclusion.

Russia had to go consequent to not go check mate in this brutal and grand chess game. They had to show the NATO that they won't allow the US/NATO surrounding them. They are now in the independent countries of south Ossetia and Abchasia. Don't accept it? Don't have to.

Well, what does the US have to answer? Nothing. They are bankrupt and they can't afford an attack or something else, and that is good. We agreed on that it is a setting sun. The East is rising. History: Europacentrism, Americacentrism and now Asiacentrism.

We don't have to agree. But I would like you to read this carefully and think.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont think your mentaly confused fantasy storys help anyone . You are repeating paranoid russian propoganda and not talking about the subject of the thread . We are talking about the russian invasion of georgia and the ocupation of georgia .

A russian government spokesman just said that russia would never give the two georgian provinces back and that the ocupation of georgia would go on for at least another month . = Everything you have said about whats happening there is wrong .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"A russian government spokesman just said that russia would never give the two georgian provinces back and that the ocupation of georgia would go on for at least another month . = Everything you have said about whats happening there is wrong ."

The russian spokesman to NATO has just repeated live in the BBC world service what the oficial russian government spokesman said earlyer = Everything i have said about the russian invasion of georgia is right and everything you have said is wrong .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I am right you are wrong you started I am right it's not my fault it's your fault you are bad I am good.

I am tired of this discussion and I don't want to continue it. Have fun dreaming your dream, I have no problem with that. Just continue calling me mad, I think it's fun and it amuses me.

For all others: read my post above if you are interested. Call me a looney, I don't care, I see patterns and I understand them.

Peace.

By the way...the fact that there are russian forces in georgia doesn't make wrong what I said....*sigh*

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Restin lets clear this up . I dont understand what you are saying or why . Please answer these questions with only a yes or no .

Did the russians invade georgia yes or no ?
Are the russians ocupying large parts of georgia yes or no ?
Have the russians been ocupying large parts of georgia for the last month yes or no ?
Are the russians going to ocupy large parts of georgia for at least the next month yes or no ?

If you answer yes to all those questions you are agreeing with me , the russian government spokesman and the russian government nato spokesman . If you say no to any of those questions or dont just answer them with a yes or no there is no point in me talking to you as you are either being dishonest , trolling or you are ill .

G

Invité
please explain something to me: what are wars for ?
it is not a hippie question.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
GOD: I'd like you to go into details about MY post and not your blather. I think you even didn't read my post or I see no reason why you didn't talk about ANYTHING I posted. That makes me a bit huffy but OK you talk about your stuff, I understand.

Define invasion. If you mean by invasion a military action then:

Yes.
Yes BUT: Are South Ossetia and Abchasia Georgia and how large is large.
Yes but refer to yes nr. 2
I don't know. If you mean South Ossetia, yes.

Answer my Question. You seem to like this game:

Was the NATO paying Saakashvili to attack South Ossetia?
Was the NATO bribing ex-Soviet countries to support the NATO and be against Russia?
Was the NATO a anti-East orgaization?

If you answer yes to all those questions bla bla.

Answer me, rationally: what interest does Russia have with attacking Georgia?

please explain something to me: what are wars for ?

power and money

That's true but far too general. Every war is individual: Sparta attacked its surrounding because they were not producing enough food, Alexander because Persia was attacking Greece/Macedonia, Napoleon because he had to compensate something, the US Vietnam because they needed agent's wars (Soviet of course, too=. the US Iraq because they had inner problems and were bankrupt. You have to analize every situation and not just mark every war with power and money and leave it so.