Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Thoughts of Suicide

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Hissil a dit:
misery a dit:
hey hissil,

have you ever recognized how everybody who claims to know "the Truth" is wrong?

peace

I for one have not conversed with EVERYBODY who claims to know "the truth", i assume you mean to imply something along the lines of "the entire truth". But yes, 99%+ of people who claim to know truth are wrong. We all are wrong at times, we learn from our mistakes, correct our mistakes, thats how we learn. I've been wrong, everyone has. I try not to make claims that I know are false.

so how come that you are so sure about everything you say? you say that you have made mistakes and that you learned from them, this must have shown you that there is always the possibility of being wrong.
why are you so sure that everything is true what you are writing?

>>We all are wrong at times.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
well id love to give you the attention you want but ive more important things to do. im sure there will be others who will put up with you for a while longer, or at least till thet cant spare you any more emotional energy. good luck with whatever you think you will achieve and all that

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hissil a dit:
So stop trying to control me by saying theres no justification for me ending my life.

Does it matter there is no justification if all of life is pointless?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hissil a dit:
Thanks. Your the first person to give real advice. The first perosn here that gives good advice and can undrestand things at least a LITTLE bit from my point of view.

Dude, he just said the same as everybody else. :roll:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The whole worlds wrong and you are right = bollocks . The world manages to come to terms with reality and you dont your holyness . You are a big headed , big mouthed self pitying dick head . All you do is push people away and then moan about it and blame them . Go to a doctors and get help .

If yoiu dont stop playing silly self destructive please feel sorry for me because i`m wonderfull and nobody loves me games with people here you are soon going to be alone in your self pitying self made matrix thread .

Stop moaning and say exactly what you want from the world , what you want from other people . Define it ........ in a short a way as possible way .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Hissil a dit:
BrainEater a dit:
Hissil, if you wanted to die, you probably already would have done it, without asking all the brainwashed and moral-ethic-brainwashed-retards on this forum about their opinion or at least telling them about your life and your desire to die.

I can tell you, you don't want do die, but you say you probably want to die, because it's less pain. I agree, but you can find the same while living. Life is better than death, because it ain't so boring. But death is amazing, if i can say that, so.... But do you want to return to your source??? Do you want to know why you started this life??? Is that the reason to end it ????

Dude! I know what you're saying. It's really cold. But the surface of your existence is overridden by your dogmas of matrix. The core of "the matrix" IS love. So it's surface actually is all bull-shit, compared to it's source or core.

If you really want to know the truth i suggest to go into yourself and seek answers there and not on this forum, because it's hard for most people here to understand you really, but probably a lot of talking could also resolve it.

peace
Thanks. Your the first person to give real advice. The first perosn here that gives good advice and can undrestand things at least a LITTLE bit from my point of view.

Its true that I have not made up my mind for CERTAIN on life or death, yet. I do want to know more about my source, the reason why i started this life.

Explain why you say the core of hte matrix is love, since the matrix is darkness?

The core of the matrix is love, because creation needs love to be created. The matrix isn't real... it's only there to show you some things and "guide" you through your life or provide the basics for your life. (world, planets, universe, society, etc.) So it DOES exist. And yes it may be "DARKNESS". But at the same time it is LIGHT. But it isn't any of both. Darkness and Light are mere aspects of the reality which THE MATRIX creates.

So your life is a combination of aspects THE MATRIX creates. The core/source of the matrix is love. The matrix can change everything, it can change you, your life, your death, whatever....

So... at this time the matrix is changing your life by giviing you informations that I am writing to you.

So to give you some hope on your life maybe you need to know that your life situation wasn't determined by YOUR FREE WILL???

Well will that give you hope ??? I don't think so... But maybe it would give you some hope if you knew that everyone creates his own matrix (there are many layers of matrizes) and that you can change your own and depending on your actions/thoughts also THE MATRIX and hence you can change your miserable feeling about your life.

But the best is: you can change your attitude towards other people which you think are miserable and to whom you look down to.

LANGUAGE IS FATAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's just writing in the internet forum, PLEASE AVOID FUCKING UNNECESSARY MISSUNDERSTANDINGS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE :weedman:

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
well id love to give you the attention you want but ive more important things to do. im sure there will be others who will put up with you for a while longer, or at least till thet cant spare you any more emotional energy. good luck with whatever you think you will achieve and all that
kthxbai i never really wanted u here tbh

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:
Hissil a dit:

Dude, he just said the same as everybody else. :roll:

No he did not

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
you never answered my question. what do you have to offer?
you are demanding love and attention but what do you give in return. be fast now im just about to leave the house

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
He has nothing to offer. He's a kid who listens to black metal (not unlike myself a good 5 years ago actually). He's just talking to himself here.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" Im in perfect control of my life,"

This i s perfect example of one of the many contradictions you make and the many flaws in your argument . If you are in control its your fault that you pity yourself and feel depressed . Its your fault that you feel down and all you are doing here is trying to convince yourself how good you are and how bad everyone else is . Stop moaning and answer what i said in my last post .

If you cared about yourself you would go to a doctors .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Thats funny, that last paragraph. Id like you to prove to me that im envisioning the world internally instead of it existing externally. If that was true you wouldnt exist as consciounsess either, you would be contained in my own mind. True we are all one being, but you cant start redefnining things while keeping old definitions intact. If what you say is true, you would be willing to prove it i hope.

No. That's not what I am saying. I'm not referring to solipsism, although I understand why you think of that. I'm saying that how you perceive reality is transformed by the way you look. Read it again and come back.

Im always open minded.
Prove it.
The question is are you.
Don't know.

IM on here by my own choice? I never chose to fucking be born into this bullshit. I dont get whre the fuck you say i indicated that. I said that we choose to STAY here, by our ignorance or by our choice usually. Most ppl are programmed tools of oppression.
Theres a pyramid heiearchy you should be aware of.
By 'here' I was referring to this thread.
I am aware of the hierarchy, I just stopped believing in it and try seeing things as equal now.

Making changes for the better require alot more than just thought, they require action.
Then fucking do something.

Oppressive- trying to manipulate my free will to restrcit my freedoms or knowledge thereof.
Trying to control my actions or thoughts
my defninion
Yeah good one. I'm indeed trying to manipulate you as I have nothing better to do. I'm not trying to control you. You control yourself already. If every disagreement you have is perceived as someone trying to control you, you are living a lie.

The matrix programs people to reply with their oppressive egotistic attitudes. Thats the whole concept of the matrix. The system of darkness. When people make up logical fallacies and straw man arguemnts, or try to say i have no right to this/that etc, that is what i consider "pulling a matrix". Their not hunches. Thier fact. Look on the first page you can READ my posts where i prove these things. Im aware of the words you typed to me, not the thoughts in your mind. Im sure this works both ways, and there are usually misunderstandings. But I do know that you peple have lied , not everyone but some have.
Again, you haven't proven anything, as it is only based upon your subjective account of what reality is. You are creating an image of the world without looking at it. That is not PROOF. Show us our lies and perhaps we are openminded enough to admit it.

And my parents are doing fine. How are yours?

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.