Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Thoughts of Suicide

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Topic Locked.

PM me if you have a good reason to reopen it.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I'll reopen this thread under the following condition.

No more flaming. I will delete every flamepost in its entirety.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Whats the point . The guy is mentaly confused and shitting the whole forum full with his self pity and swollen ego . Ban him before he stops every thread with his psychotic bullshit .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Whats the point . The guy is mentaly confused and shitting the whole forum full with his self pity and swollen ego . Ban him before he stops every thread with his psychotic bullshit .

wrong and true. he says he would kill himself, so it's serious and not psychotic bullshit. ignorant GOD...

peace.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Fork, you are a really friendly guy and I think that talking to depressed people is interesting. But discussions need communication...Hisssil doesn´t want to communicate. Just let him be quite, I´ll make a post when I´ll be depressed and we can have a nice,friendly discussion about God and the World.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
bah... Hissil is alright he is just so pissed... so give him a chance

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
there were 10 pages of chances ;)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Braineater , alowing mentaly ill people to force their sickness on the whole forum doesnt help them . At some time comes a point where we have to stop people playing psychotic games with us . Tolerance has limits . If the guy wont help himself we cant either . He doesnt want help he wants to play with us . Only idiots let themselves get pushed into the psychotic fantasy games of loonys . You cant reason with nutters and if you try you fuck yourself and them to .

Google his name , stop talking shit and try to grow up a bit .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
10 pages?!

Time to lock this silly thread.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.