Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Thoughts of Suicide

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
*sigh*

"paranoia will destroy ya"

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Well i have read all your bullshit. And my conclusion is that you know nothing about the matrix at all. Infact you caught by it! Your living in an illusion and you can't see beyond it!

Okay and what if you are going to kill yourself? Do you think that things will be better then? Do think you then feel love and find some rest? I've read a lot and have thought about this for a much longer time then you, and all i can say that if you kill yourself, the hell will just continue!!!!

So there are to options, or you stand up for yourself and try to see the illusions which you have created yourself! This could make you stronger and you will be able to live again. Or option two, you live in hell and if you kill yourself, this hell you have created will continue!!!! So take it, or leave it!

Deal with it!

Greets,
Mystic.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
When I come back tomorow if i find things have been deleted that just goes to show the people are not real pyschonauts.

Define for me, what is a real psychonaut then? Someone who want to kill his self? Someone who hate live and all things around him?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
yeh, come back and insult us some more. that will be nice
and what have you got against gays?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Hissil a dit:
Where exactly does paranoia come into place

Somewhere between non-confidence and blindness. Take some time to read your own posts please...

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
lovely im sure none of us can wait to hear how a true psychonaut insults people.
are you sure you will be able to sleep?

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
lovely im sure none of us can wait to hear how a true psychonaut insults people.
are you sure you will be able to sleep?

I'm having some difficulty sleeping, I almost forgot you would be concerned about that tho, seeing as how trivial it is.

Im sure that I'm still waiting for you to give me those quotes of how i contradicted myself.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
i cant be bothered. ill maybe do it when you come down

ive put some Nephilim down in the lounge music association for you. its not Psychonaut im afraid, its last exit for the lost. at least youll agree that its a good song

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
i cant be bothered. ill maybe do it when you come down

Failure to supply evidence? There is none. You've tied yourself up in yet another of your lies.

Oh I won't be coming down for a while.

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.