Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Thoughts of Suicide

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
No, I wasn't talking about in yourself. It seems to me that you are euh... depleted of those right now. They are out in the world!
When I'm depressed I find comfort in nature. :idea:

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
ok you want advise. go and see a doctor. you suffer from clinical depression. you are ill. get it treated.

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
ok you want advise. go and see a doctor. you suffer from clinical depression. you are ill. get it treated.

OH just when i thought somebody had good intentions I see your true nature surface.

You are deeply embedded with the matrix im sorry but im not gonna fall for your desperate last move to make my life worse.

Ill=illness.

Knowing the truth about reality is not an illness. Ignorance is. I suggest you read a book and learn something.

Doctors=money Go be a doctor instead of telling me to contribute to the system.

Fuck off please.

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
You have all attempted aroudn half a dozen matrix defences, all of which i have been prepared for. You may not realize it intentionally but you have.

Of course, anger will follow when i retaliate with truth. Thats your problem.

Im pointing out the flaws in your ill-advice.

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
I thought psychonauts were not programmed by the ego the matrix and all these ignorant things?

How can you call love the ego?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
ill put it this way. this is a site for psychonauts. explorers of the mind. you have done a little exploring and you dont like what you have found. you want a helicopter to rescue you from the deep dark woods you find yourself lost in. well there is no helicopter. get a grip and rescue yourself instead of crying about how you dont want to play any more. you have just thrown a compass away because you cant be bothered learning how to use it. go and tell your doctor you are depressed. face the facts.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Your very narrow minded and my only response would be to read the words I wrote instead of reading it through your "psychologist" filter which is bullshit. All the answers are in what I wrote. You say my reasons are not true but you're so fucking brainwashed thats why your ignorant and have it all wrong. I'm not wasting time with you. Your fuckin dumb. Offense intended.
"You... you... you..." :lol:

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Your very narrow minded and my only response would be to read the words I wrote instead of reading it through your "psychologist" filter which is bullshit. All the answers are in what I wrote. You say my reasons are not true but you're so fucking brainwashed thats why your ignorant and have it all wrong. I'm not wasting time with you. Your fuckin dumb. Offense intended.
"You... you... you..." :lol:

I assume you're done?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
dont watch the matrix again. its only a film. my true nature. you are part of the problem with this planet. all ive heard from you is me me me me me.
you have barely scratched the surface of awareness. i have no time for whingeing adults when there are people with real problems all around me.
if you are not ill then you are just a fool.

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Meduzz a dit:
you're confused

No I think you're confused. I have logically outsmarted you and all your matrix manuevers. Soon checkmate, my friend. I suggest you just quit relying on the system of lies. Wake up.

Hissil

Banni
Inscrit
27 Juil 2008
Dissapointing that no real pyschonauts have responded yet. Only posers.

I'll give it some time tho. Good night.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
find someone else to whinge at. this is a forum not a help line. come back when you have grown a back bone

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.