Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Thoughts of Suicide

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hissil a dit:
Forkbender is trying to twist my words around and change the implied meanings my metaphores/statements carry. Trying to create a siutation of guilt also.

Dude, you're seriously projecting your own cramped up ego on me. I am not trying to make you feel guilty, and if that is what you get out of it, there is probably already some feeling of guilt within you. I am not twisting your words, I'm asking questions that arise in me after reading them, showing how I see it differently. I don't want you to see it differently, though, as I am not trying to change you. I'll just show you my own thoughts and don't care if you accept them or not. What you do with them says more about you than about me.

You dont know what your talking about. You dont realize that not having love can also teach you about love.

I do. I was once in your position. Until I realized that love is not something you can 'have'. It is something you can feel, and if you pay close attention you can feel it at any time.

This is expereincing and finding nobody else that is different from teh standard selfish ego-obessive ignorant sheep.
You have all attempted aroudn half a dozen matrix defences, all of which i have been prepared for. You may not realize it intentionally but you have.

No. This is you not wanting to see anyone else being original, smart, good, anti-matrix, enlightened, joyful, loving, etc. You're closing yourself off, mate, and you blame others for that. Try to connect for a change. All you do is talk about how the world is against you, while all we are doing is trying to show you that it isn't. Just because we disagree with you, doesn't mean we are part of the matrix. Stop projecting your own inner conflict on us, cause it is harming you more than you think. Read things like they were intended for someone else, perhaps then you'll see that there is really some good advice going round. You are fighting something that is not real. And please don't insult people. It doesn't suit you and is precisely the thing you hate in this world.

If people only act egotistically, why would they even bother posting here? Isn't it an act of communion of souls to respond to what others think in a serious way. We are not making fun of you or putting you into some kind of box/definition.

The selfcontradiction druglessdouglas implies is you talking on and on about other peoples ego games and meanwhile just talking about yourself and trying to twist other people's heartfelt care into the ego game you think they are playing. You thereby show your own ego and that you are trapped inside. You close yourself of from society and at the same time blame society from being closed off, while it is all of your own making. You are like a dog chasing its own tail, thinking you understand society, but in fact it is just your inner workings manifesting on the outside.

How were you gonna kill yourself? Jump off your own ego?

Peace, Love, Truth, Light.
Have some of it, there is enough for everybody.
Fork.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Hissil a dit:
Failure to supply evidence? There is none. You've tied yourself up in yet another of your lies.

There is loads of evidence.
Every insult you've made here can be perfectly aplied to yourself. Maybe you're just going trough a fase?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Hissil a dit:
Bastiaan a dit:
what about love? :roll:
It is out of reach. Its abandoned me. People I loved have died. People I loved have left. Love has been demoralized and infected by the matrix. What dims my hope is looking for years for love and not finding it. Only finding a box with lots of fancy wrapper thats empty inside.

And just in general, the way everything is now. Hard to find love. Its really cold right now. Not lliterally. Some of you know what i mean. Very fucking cold. No love.

and what have you offered in return?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hissil ,

Shut the fuck up for an hour . Come down of your horse and stop feeling sorry for yourself . You are posting much to much and much to fast . You are also not listening to what people say . And thats most of your problem . If you understood your life and were in controle of it you wouldnt feel you were in the shit . Your only problem is you .

The whole of what you say is please give me a reason not to pop myself = YOU DONT REALY WANT TO .

And stop slagging everyone who is trying to help you . Perhaps thats why you have no friends and dont feel loved .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Hissil, if you wanted to die, you probably already would have done it, without asking all the brainwashed and moral-ethic-brainwashed-retards on this forum about their opinion or at least telling them about your life and your desire to die.

I can tell you, you don't want do die, but you say you probably want to die, because it's less pain. I agree, but you can find the same while living. Life is better than death, because it ain't so boring. But death is amazing, if i can say that, so.... But do you want to return to your source??? Do you want to know why you started this life??? Is that the reason to end it ????

Dude! I know what you're saying. It's really cold. But the surface of your existence is overridden by your dogmas of matrix. The core of "the matrix" IS love. So it's surface (or what it has become) actually is all bull-shit, compared to it's source or core.

If you really want to know the truth i suggest to go into yourself and seek answers there and not on this forum, because it's hard for most people here to understand you really, but probably a lot of talking could also resolve it.

You are right that life is meaningless and stuff, but maybe you are locked in that perspective... Lately i feel myself like that, too.... I don't know dude... Maybe send me a PM, I had loads of negative thoughts on my existence and wanting to die and stuff. :p But i can handle that. Maybe i have a message to convey to you and you a message for me. :p

peace :weedman:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
hey hissil,

have you ever recognized how everybody who claims to know "the Truth" is wrong?

peace

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hissil a dit:
You weren't in my position. DOn't go there. You may hve been in something with a few similatariies. But nowhere near b eing the same poisiont as mine.
Possibly true. But to quote you:
Dont try to assume things your not aware of.
You don't know jack about me, so don't assume, because it makes an ass out of u and me.

Sorry but not all the posts here are anti-matrix. Most are pro-matrix and i have already pointed out and disporved the logcial fallacies contained in them. "ALl i do is talk about how the world is against me". Thats a strange perception you have, so exaggerated in fact that its not true, because i saw myself actaully talking about how i struggled to find good things in a world that was against good things. Again, you are twisting my words, or are having very big misunderstandings of what im saying. Im not projecting my inner conflicts on you, you came here of your own will, you read my bs of your own will and responded of your own free will i forced NOTHING on you.
You haven't proven anything except that you believe in your own view of life. You don't force anything on me, but by replying to my statements, you show that you aren't even willing to read. Show me what is so 'matrix' in our statements. Back it up with evidence, not a hunch about the inner motives of the people here as these hunches are prone to egoic subjectivity. Don't try to assume things you are not aware of.

I will insult people if they insult me and it helps them realize their mistake. What im fighting is your oppresive attiitudge and the stupid fucking idea that life is always worth living.
How is my attitude oppressive? It is just your perception of the conversation we are having. I'm not saying you should believe me or follow me or not kill yourself. I never said that life is always worth living, but I am claiming that it doesn't hurt to try.

Thats a lie.
I blame society for what its guilty of. And if you really, really, want me to go there, i will. But dont make up bullshit. Dont try to assume things your not aware of. And dont try to summarize me as a dog chasing his tail.
Again, you are misinterpreting things. I said you was *like* a dog chasing its own tail. I don't summarize you, you summarize yourself enough already.

I understand what is going on iin society, its sick. Its sick people like you defend it merely through your own ignorance.
I never defended society. Stop projecting your generalized view of people on me or other people here. We are here by our own choice, as you indicated, so why should we just be programmed tools of oppression?
What I proclaim is that society can be interpreted like you do, but it can also be seen as an opportunity to change something for the better.

THe ego game is being committed by everyone. As long as you are alive and conscious, some of youre ego is present. Care to argue this?
I could, but it's not worth discussing with someone who is not willing to alter his point of view.

My inner workings manifesting on the outsude? Thats BS. Things happene externally. Thats the truth. Action/Reaction.
Of course things happen, it's just your (mine/everybody's) interpretation of it that makes this truth so hard to see. We think we know the world, but in fact we view it through the lens of our own prejudices, misforming it in the process. There is more to reality than what you think there is.

I'm holding you a mirror, Hissil, don't be afraid to look. [/quote]

Statut
N'est pas ouverte pour d'autres réponses.