Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Music for mushrooms trip

• Auteur de la discussion KaliJah
  • Date de début

Raoul_Duke

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Fev 2006
good music i like for shrooming is: cypress hill (especially "cock the hamer" because everything is shaking to the beat :D )and jimmy hendrix.

Arafat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Déc 2005
Goa is really nice to tripp on. But a month ago we tripped on sounds of nature en strange chineze and native meditation music. :shock: I trippt like hell, I thought I was listening 1year to the same song but when I looked what time it was only 10 minutes had past

MuschBusch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Canis_Lupus a dit:
Led Zeppelin (Staiway To Heaven!!!), John Lennon (Imagine!), The Beatles, Pink Floyd sometimes, Talk Talk, Alphaville, The Scorpions, Kim Wilde, ... are the ones I listen to the most while on something. They make me feel good and relaxed.

Black Metal or Metal at all while tripping can get you easily to unwanted places.

BTW Does anyone know the dutch band Brigade M? They rule big time (they play Rock Against Communism, RAC)!!! Maybe a bit to extreme right-winged, politic wise spoken for most of the people here?

I also like Velvet Cacoon (Astral Hypnotic Black Metal) and Esoteric (Funeral Doom) very much while tripping.
They take you to places you've never seen. Maybe the fact that both bands record their albums while on DXM has something to do with it hehehehe.

The best (in my opinion) album from Velvet Cacoon by example is entitled Dextronaut (linking to DXM offcourse)...

M.

Ha great. I'm alot into Doom (Esoteric, Khanate, Shape of Despair, Sunn O))), Skepticism, to call jus a couple big names from my enourmeous list). I tried SoD one time, but it doesnt felt that comfortable. Not that I was affraid for the dark atmosphere, but it felt a kind of 'mind-narrowing'.

I use to listen non-rythmic music like Enya, and a bunch of ambient artists while tripping. I recently discovered (and got addicted to) Aural Planet, a must known for every lover of 'psychedelic' electronic music around here. (http://www.auralplanet.com -->first album free to download full)

But after all I think total silence is the best guide while tripping a bit more seriously.

ozrictentacles

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Fev 2006
i recommend the bands: Ozric tentacles (this music is inspired, writen, recorded on shrooms) T00L, GONG (Radio Gnome Trilogie)

aether

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
19 Jan 2006
Haha,
yep i also like ozric tentacles...very dynamic music!!
Have them all, good music to trip, the orb, future sound of london (the old one) dead can dance, achim reichel (echo). Good acoutic mucis also, without songs.......and HOLY CITAR-music from indian....then look! and see!! this is... :shock:

C I T A R

ozrictentacles

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Fev 2006
yeah ozrix rule, i'm a die-hard fan! soon their new record is coming out!
oh and they're also coming to the Roadburn Festival with Hawkwind and other space music. (there's a space and stonerrock stage) so bring your shrooms with you! and enjoy :)

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
Hi !

Do you know some kinda atmospheric electro trippy sound to listen that are particulary intersting on shrooms ?...something "natural" , a little bit pleasant and happy trippy, with little intrigant uncommon souds like in Apparat or this kinda electronic slow beat psy sound etc...

????

:D

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Miss Kitten - I Com

cardiogram

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Jan 2007
Boards of canada - Music Has the Right to Children; Geogaddi .
Aphex Twin - Selected Ambient Works II .
Diagram of suburban chaos - status negatives .

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
thanks a lot !

Need More ! :lol: :rock:

captainbrak

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
PRIMUS
best trips are when you eat the shrooms and press play on the Primus cd Frizzle Fry, and by he time the song frizzle fry ends, youll be fryin
but seriously folks, you need to take some LSD and listen to every primus album, every LES CLAYPOOL (bass player) album, then go see primus live on lsd, its the best, theeeeee best, better than seeing hendrix, guarenteed!

G

Invité
Nice list Cardiogram :thumbsup:

It's clear you know your electronica ;)

G

Invité
No man, church is hell when on shrooms, believe me, when the organ starts to play and all those people who can't sing start to sing, you'll believe the world is comming to an end.

Last time I did 90 grams Cubensis and smoked dmt after an hour and the whole time I was listening Reflections in Suspension by Steve Roach.

osuruk

Banni
Inscrit
6 Fev 2007
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
when the organ starts to play and all those people who can't sing start to sing, you'll believe the world is comming to an end.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
I also like to listen to Daft punk when tripping (yes very cliché :p), but I don't think that's the kind of electro you're looking for...

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
A nice psychedelic rock and ambient

Ozric Tentacles
Mac MAvis
Dub trees (drangfly records)
everything from twisted record U.K
Simon POsford
Younger Brother
OTT
Children of the Boong
Cine Mad In Chaos
Vibrasphere
Entheogenic
oOZe
Walter Ego
eat static
ishq
Cosma (R.i.p. , namaste)
Future Engineers
Doof
Cydoonia
Shiva space technology
Bl. Planet

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
thank you all! sounds intersting :)

G

Invité
Already gave this one, but hell...

Electrypnose - Subliminal Melancholies

Extremely beautiful psyambient album, less trippy than Shpongle, but alot more peaceful, relaxing, I don't think you could feel bad because of this music while on shrooms...