Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Music for mushrooms trip

• Auteur de la discussion KaliJah
  • Date de début

simbios

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Hi everybody...
There is this great Album called "Tsunami Benefit" it´s all psychedelic trance it has 3 cd´s the first one i think is the one you may be looking for, it´s psychedelic chillout trance, very smooth, calm with great surrounding effects... and some cool lyrics kind of mind, spirit, consciousness messages...
when tripping this albun takes me so high so tune in....
here i copy the list of songs of that album if anyone is interested:

1-" Rise Above" By Kaya Project
2-"Angels And Man" By Juno Reactor
3-"Angelic Particles" By Hallucinogen in Dub
4-"Tribal Faith (Tribal Vision Remix)" By Chris Organic
5-"Iris Rotation" By Aes Dana
6-"The Gift" By Ganja Beats
7-"Appletree In My Back Yard (Abacus Remix)" by The Orb
8-"Tutta Pe´Me" By Gaudi
9-"Once Upon The Sea Of Blissful Awareness (Esionjim Remix)" By Shpongle
10-"Lost At Sea" By The Egg
11-"Papua New Guinea" By The Future Sound Of London

ok that´s the list i hope you guys find it usefull....

by the way there is this song called "Just A Ride (remix)" By Voice of Cod.
i think this is "must listen" song for all psychonauts it´s mind blowing when tripping and when not tripping too. :D
here are the lyrics so you can get a glimps of what im talking about:

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while.

Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey – don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride."

And we … kill those people. "Shut him up. We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." It's just a ride!!!
But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that?
And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because – it's just a ride.

And we can change it anytime we want.

It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as
one.

Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace."

Sounds good isn´t?

It´s just a ride.....

aequitas3

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Jan 2008
Ok: Check the following out:
Almost any song by Aphex Twin
Cities of the Future by Infected Mushroom
more to be added. going out XD

G

Invité
There already are 2 other topics about tripping music.
Please use the search function.

And welcome to the forum :D

pitachok

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Déc 2014
KaliJah a dit:
Hello everybody.
A simple question (maybe not): What kind of music do you listen to when you're under mushrooms effects?

pink floyd, armin van bueren, scorpions

sellahremy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
Here is a cool playlist you might like for your next Mushroom trip. Listening to music while on mushrooms is one of the greatest experiences of life. It's as if the music comes alive and takes physical form and you can dance with it or it posses your body and you turn into this vibrational expression of pure music. I can't even put it in words, so i would like to share this experience with you by sharing a playlist I put together called the Mushroom music playlist. i would be interested in hearing any additional songs you feel should be added to the next playlist I make s everyone has their own unique set of musical taste. Enjoy your trip.

edit for a retailers

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Hello sellahremy!! like yesterday I've edited your link, we don't share link of retailers or similar (like a retreat in your link..)

you have your youtube channel no?! Share it! I know, it can seem a contraddiction...

thank's man!!!

NightWatch

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Jan 2015
Pink Floyd and other progressive rock-band : King Crimson, Gong, Yes, Gentle Giant, Caravan ...

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
What music you pick depence on your musical taste.
I would advise music that has a atmospheric feel to it. Music that takes you on a inner journey. Music that helps you to get deeper into the mushroom experience.
I would avoid pop music and music with a lot of lyrics. Music that sounds mediocre will not do.

What music you pick has to do with taste and the genre you like.
Some people prefer rock others electronical music or maybe jazz, classical and so on.

I think most people would avoid heavy metal and such, but if you into it maybe you can enjoy it (i don, t know just an example). However i think most people will agree that heavy metal with grunts and screams maybe a bit to much for a mushroom voyage.

Trypofobia

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2015
Gong!
These guys transport you to the forest with fairies, gnomes, wizards, etc.

hydronaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mar 2015
I prefer no goa or electro music i a magic mushroom trip, but always simply the good old "classic" like mozart, beethoven, bach, etc.: here f.e. SO GREAT:

I think the callsic music episode was the best in history,its just PERFECT!

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I do not prefere rock music while on a mushroom journey.
While not on a mushroom journey i like to listen to all types of electronic music. And i love reggae and dub.

For a mushroom journey i like to pick ambient sounds. There is a lot of good music around.
three of my all time favorite albums for a mushroom journey are: Aphex Twin Selected Ambient Works 85-92.
This album is a true classic from way back (1992) but it still holds up i think. If you are not knowing what to listen to this is the essential album.
Another one of my favorites is: biosphere Cirque. (2000). Biosphere has made a lot of good music and i think this album is one of his best.
This album is also a classic in the electronic ambient genre. Birmingham Frequencies is another great album from Biosphere and Higher intelligence agency.
It,s music that takes you on a journey.

Another great ambient artist i would like to reconmend is Forrest Fang. Forrest Fang not that well know, but he has been making ambient music for a very long time. I consider forrest fang one of the hidden gems of the ambient scene. Forrest fang combines traditional instruments with electronics to create a very special flavour of sound.

The german based FAX label has released many interresting sounds over the years with Artist like: move.d, Lorenzo Montana, Bill Laswell, Tetsu Inoue, Higher intelligence agency, new composers.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
hydronaut a dit:
I prefer no goa or electro music i a magic mushroom trip, but always simply the good old "classic" like mozart, beethoven, bach, etc.: here f.e. SO GREAT:

I think the callsic music episode was the best in history,its just PERFECT!

Classical music is a genre of music that,s not for me. I do not care for mozart or beethoven and i do not like orchestral music.
I do like some of the modern minimalist composers. Music i can reconmend is the music of philip glass. Aguas Da Amazonia with the brazilian musicians uakti is a nice album for a journey. Passages with Ravi Shankar is also reconmended.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
nicholasgonzaga a dit:
Try listening to some xamanic and brazilian indian songs

Is there any recording you reconmend?
I have listened to traditional music from all over the world. Different places tribes and traditions. Shamanic ayahuasca music. Recordings of ceremonial music recorded in the jungle

The problem i think, with this type music is that it,s way better to listen to it live. When it,s recorded it loses some of it,s power. This music is often not recorded in a studio. Sometimes it is recorded in the jungle and it may sound a little distance out of time and out of place and out of sync with your own experience (if this makes sense)

With shamanic music from south america there often is no drum and recordings may sound a little dry. I do not think it,s bad music. I just think it,s way better to listen to it live during a ceremony. It just does not translate to a recording that well. When you listen to it live during a ceremony, you get what it,s all about.

A musician i like is: adham shaikh. Adham has been putting out music from the early 90,s. I think he had some good tracks. Some of his tracks i think are a bit over the top with to much psy trance and dubstep influences for my taste.

Two other big artist i would reconmend people to check out are bill laswell and jah wobble.

preds

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Avr 2016
i like the white stripes - 7 nation army and blue orchard

But pretty much anything sounds awesome lol, but i feel like those two songs speak to me

Miyuetyayu24

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Mai 2016
Lol! I Would say!
Major lazers - When you hear the base Line. ( Would be tripey! ) and roll the base. Here to stay zomboy! Et get low. De Dillon Francis
Music and Movies are awesome on psychedelics!
If you need advice to stay in touch of reality while on psychedelic and I'd pleased to give tiny tricks!
Always for harm reductions purposes! (Less bad trip)
:)