Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Music for mushrooms trip

• Auteur de la discussion KaliJah
  • Date de début

nematode-just-rinse

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
29 Juil 2016
I've been informed that a friend avoids music that has subliminal messages. I can't say it to be a specific genre of music, but just because it looks instrumental does not guarantee it will be purely instrumental.

As for what to listen to, I'm thinking video game soundtracks from the 1980's that faithfully reproduce the way they were in the games.

hydronaut

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mar 2015
One of the best magic mushrooms trip music is of course good old classic like mozart, beethoven, bach etc.

f.e. fuer elise from beethoven - love it!

Zetetic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mar 2017
A thread that won't die!

Albums:

Dead Can Dance - "Into the Labyrinth"
Leftfield - "Leftism"
Ronan Skillen - "Didgi-tal"
B-Tribe - "Fiesta Fatale"
Faithless - "Reverence"

Songs:

Blues Traveller - "Sweet Pain"
Stephen Stills - "Season of the Witch"
Babatunde Olatungi - almost anything
Esperanza Spalding - "Ponta de Areia
John Mellencamp - "Love & Happiness - London Club Mix"

Zetetic

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Mar 2017
Also must recommend the site "Bandcamp.com". Reasonable priced downloads in uncompressed formats. Once you make a purchase you can stream anything. Huge selection of electronica as well as every other genre. Mostly non-commercial stuff.

Devanagari

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Avr 2014

returntosauce

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Mar 2017
I tried listening to Pink Floyd on my first three 3g experiences. Nope, way too scary. I found infected mushroom to be more comforting :)

I listened to his new album on 5g's with rue extract

wachumero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Mai 2017
For me my favorite is either live music, medicine songs, or just the sounds of nature around me.... I dont like recorded music during mushroom meditations except maybe as it winds down - I find the music too distracting.....

I will often play flutes, sing, play guitar or drums during the experience.... Here is one mushroom inspired song that I wrote: https://travsha.bandcamp.com/track/little-mushroom-children

Cheriwalsh7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Juil 2017
If I'm having a magic mushrooms trip, I always have headphone and I'm listening to dynamic musics like Entheogenic - "Entheogenic" and "Spontaneus Illumination"..

You can also try it.. I can assure you that you'll have a great trip. :rock::roll:

djmloody27

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Juin 2022
Hey guys

I recently fell in love with this music during psychedelic trips and I want to share it with you. Check it out:

Cheers