Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Music for mushrooms trip

• Auteur de la discussion KaliJah
  • Date de début

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
some kinda atmospheric electro trippy sound to listen that are particulary intersting on shrooms ?
There's a single word for it: Shpongle!

In my opinion Shpongle is not only inspired by but written and recorded by the shroom/tryptamine spirit (it can't be human, so to speak...)
Their music is very good when you're sober, but when you're on shrooms then it's absolutely out of this world.
I especially like their 2005 album "Nothing lasts... but nothing is lost" ... hell no, I love all of their stuff, the first album is also great, as is the second... :)

Granola_man

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Fev 2007
Have you heard of The Disco biscuits?
I saw them in concert on halloween in boston last year, their laser light show in phenomenal. They are a jam band with an trippy electronica twist, often doing long trippy techno jams and all sorts of good stuff. Their synth player is out of control.

Yanosh

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Sept 2006
ahah lova lova music !
:D
thank you all for sharing this.

coz every time I hear some music when tripping, I'm never able to remember the melody or anything else than can help me to find it back... so intense you know ^^ :cry: :lol:

:p teh spring comes, great trips planned outside with music on nature :rock:

G

Invité
That's always nice, with some friends in nature, with a guitar or an mp3 player with speakers :mrgreen:

I'm really waiting for summer to come! (or at least spring :roll:)

D

dream_real

Invité
i had to join just to share this but your topic got my interest right off the front page.

please listen to jon hopkins; opalescent and lost in thought.

there are very few lyrics so the trip really is up to your determination. amazing stuff, very emotional. i don't get high that often anymore, but this music amd meditation is an easy gateway to my mind and others...

i've given it to non-nautic friends and they all really enjoyed it.

G

Invité
Cool you joined :D

But yeah, Jon Hopkins is really great, the melodies are so sweet :)
I think I like contact note the most (the album as a whole)
But lost in thought is sooo beautiful.
He sometimes reminds me of the album leaf

He also has a great musical taste :p

D

dream_real

Invité
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Cool you joined :D

But yeah, Jon Hopkins is really great, the melodies are so sweet :)
I think I like contact note the most (the album as a whole)
But lost in thought is sooo beautiful.
He sometimes reminds me of the album leaf

He also has a great musical taste :p

contact note is beautiful but i've never heard of leaf, i'll look it up, where to begin?

calexico and gotan project have remixed alot of each others music and while i'd say it's a little dark for light trips, it'd make a real earthy experience, lots of horn, cello and pedal steel. black light is especially haunting.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
i always listen to the mangoa chilout mixes:

http://mangoa.goa-trance.hu

they're just wonderfull to trip on. start the music, lay down, close your eyes and enjoy the colours :)

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Global Chillage: The irriisistable force, this one is made for mushrooms. Nowadays, I prefer to trip in silent darkness but this cd is really awesome.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I've never really listened to Shpongle, but I've been watching some videos on youtube and am quite impressed.

They played a show around here a few years ago. It was at a big ass festival and I opted to go see a different band play at the same time.

Anyway, I'll probably go buy one of their cd's this weekend. Can anybody recommend their favorite Shpongle album?

G

Invité
There all great, are you shpongled is the most minimal of the three, technically and the way it's produced and flows into each other Nothing lasts but nothing is lost is really awesome and Tales of the Inexpressible has some great tunes...

Think my favorite is Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost

And because it isn't mentioned yet in this topic: Carbon Based Lifeforms!

Especially World of Sleepers

osuruk

Banni
Inscrit
6 Fev 2007
slow sounds like enthogenic (albums : golden cap, enthogenic, dialogue of the speakers are superb!)
some good greek sounds, arabic rhythms,...depends on the mood

by the way i look for nice 100%dutch sounds (lyrics not important and or psychedelic, ambient dutch sounds )

Dman

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
5 Mar 2007
Nobody tried some good jazz like erik truffaz or bill laswel is also great (dubtransmission) or dj krusch with toshinori kondo?

another great album is doug wimbish's trippy notes for bass (not really jazz).

sweet smooth chill jazz can be very relaxing on schrooms...

G

Invité
For the fans of Schulman, Shpongle, Younger Brother 'n such and ofcourse for the people who like chilled electronica:

Manoloco & Bluetech

And Deadbeat: Deep electronic dub