Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Music for mushrooms trip

• Auteur de la discussion KaliJah
  • Date de début

Psilocybin

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2005
ive just spent 1 hour on critical state hearing "Ganja beats - Paradise Tranquility" after having smoked a few joints of super skunk. i believe it would also be a great cd while tripping on shrooms. :)

mushdoc

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Sept 2003
If you don't know GONG, you'll have to! :guitar:
It's a nearly 30 years old band which plays psychedelic music like no other bands!
The glissando guitar and the space whisper of the two singers make you fly away for sure!!!
The best album for tripping : The 25th anniversary live,which will lead you to a fine quiet mood during two cd's. you'll see that it's not long enough.
:high:

B

botanika

Invité
get into this shit dude - you wont be dissapointed and its all free from the net.

Try DXM - ambient 3, the gnosis blueprint, or other DXM stuff. Its quite soundscapey. You can download it further down this page http://www.thetastates.com/mixarchive.html

Bittersoundfoundation - ambient mix1 is similar soundscape/techno, I listened to once after tea to a pleasant 'hitch hikers guide to the galaxy' journey. You can get that from Baidu.com and search 'ambient' or 'ambient techno' if it doesn't come up by a name search. 'Surplus of rare artifacts' by John Hallur trances me out.

This site has a bunch of mixes, of which I have only listened to 1 so sorry can't give thumbs up or down - but heaps of MB's if you want to download:
http://www.cloudfactory.org/music/

And can't leave without mentioning Brian Eno. Early experimental work especially

hope this is of help?

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I highly recommend the Flaming Lips' album The Soft Bulletin.
As well as Boards of Canada's Geogaddi
If your into it, some of the better hiphop can be really good, though it's better on weed. I'm thinking about Mf Doom, Sage Francis, Cunninlynguists.

I

Illusion

Invité
Not too long ago my friend and i took phil. stones and didn't have any music. But borrowed this cd with some chilling love music.. not the best thing.. But it worked fine.. made me realize how much music actually influences your trip..

rob

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Nov 2005
Ozric tentacles, The doors, Pink floyd, frank zappa, Kraftwerk (you get a very electronic trip), 13th floor elevators, nick drake, Pink Fairy's, Henrix, Bowie (especialy the album outside) Zion train, Mad professor, King Tubby, Camel, Grateful dead, Jefferson airplaine, Iron butterfly, Hawkwind, Thievery Corporation. Tangerine Dream (phaedra) Some african music is also very good!!!

K

kerouac99

Invité
There is a cd from L subramaniam called Global Fusion, really nice to hear. I like psy trance also, but the thing is that when you eat to much, you can find yourself in some kind of loop, like the same thoughts or feelings over and over. this kind of music makes even harder to get out of this loop.
but if it is not the case, then this music is perfect.

serguei

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2005
i trip under the influence of really-psy trance like Hallucinogen, prog-trance like Cosma (very good), chillout like Shpongle, Afex Twin, Dead Can Dance (emotional trip), psy-rock-chill like Young Gods (superb), 1st Pink Floyd album and UmmaGumma(wow), and these are my favourites... try them!

I also like very much to listen to my own psy.trance live-act while tripping:

Swan X-1 http://swanx.site.vu/ :shock:

( infamous but positive self promotion :D )

Boom

Shneck

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Nov 2005
LED ZEPPELIN - the ultimate band.
In fact, shrooms have told me that when I eat them, LZ makes them trip the hardest.
If you have a dvd-player - treat your shrooms with '75 The Song Remains the Same live when coming up and Page&Plant '94 No Quarter Unledded during peak/come down.
Satisfaction GUARANTEED.
Peace.

P.S. Weed LOVES them too.

GerbyQ

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Août 2005
Totally agree!

Led Zep, jimmy Hendrix, Beatles... Safe and sound

Canis_Lupus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2005
I like the Dutch band Lugubre very much.
Also I often do listen to NSBM bands like Kristallnacht, Absurd, Ad Hominem, Seigneur Voland, etc.

Canis_Lupus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Nov 2005
Led Zeppelin (Staiway To Heaven!!!), John Lennon (Imagine!), The Beatles, Pink Floyd sometimes, Talk Talk, Alphaville, The Scorpions, Kim Wilde, ... are the ones I listen to the most while on something. They make me feel good and relaxed.

Black Metal or Metal at all while tripping can get you easily to unwanted places.

BTW Does anyone know the dutch band Brigade M? They rule big time (they play Rock Against Communism, RAC)!!! Maybe a bit to extreme right-winged, politic wise spoken for most of the people here?

I also like Velvet Cacoon (Astral Hypnotic Black Metal) and Esoteric (Funeral Doom) very much while tripping.
They take you to places you've never seen. Maybe the fact that both bands record their albums while on DXM has something to do with it hehehehe.

The best (in my opinion) album from Velvet Cacoon by example is entitled Dextronaut (linking to DXM offcourse)...

M.

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Aerogel a dit:
If you like electonic music, then you should try SPHONGLE.
Jefferson Airplane can be a nice music for you, specially "white rabbit".

If tou want something more powerfull, you can even listem to trance music, were INFECTED MUSHROOM sould be just fine...

shpongle is very nice
and INFECTED MUSHROOM IS THA SHIT if u can handle it
but its not trance !1!!~@!!!!!!!!!!!! its goa... and thats a big difference
further more I really like 1 giant leap also

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
ProStoner a dit:
Aerogel a dit:
If you like electonic music, then you should try SPHONGLE.
Jefferson Airplane can be a nice music for you, specially "white rabbit".

If tou want something more powerfull, you can even listem to trance music, were INFECTED MUSHROOM sould be just fine...

shpongle is very nice
and INFECTED MUSHROOM IS THA SHIT if u can handle it
but its not trance !1!!~@!!!!!!!!!!!! its goa... and thats a big difference
further more I really like 1 giant leap also

hehe that infected mushroom thing I see now is from like 2004 and for but still :p

Cyproxicus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Jan 2006
haha.. infect mushroom.. got one of those too :D
cant stand it when im not trippin'.

But ist nice when im 'on adventure in my head', tho some lounge isn't misplaced at all :D

Once it skipped to the music i play normally.. (hardcore,speedcore) it scared the shit out of me. Felt the bass like 40x stronger, by stomach felt as if it was hanging besides my body and being stept on, on every beat (WICH IS A LOT AT 200+ BPM) :D

Nitroman

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Déc 2005
woow hardcore/speedcore while tripping :shock: damn that sounds like bad idea..
I love psychedelic trance and goa, I also listen to it very much when i'm sober.
And Infected Mushroom is the shit! :thumbsup:

Does anyone know Rastaliens? I've got only one song from them (Deep Dive) but it serieusly rulez!

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
btw I came to find out this weekend that Shpongle is very good for pretty much your whole trip
and also try this for background
www.samorost2.com
its a flash kinda game
and it has the most insane sounds and also nice background themes
for example when your spaceship lands on the other planet hanging above that entrance thingy
u`ll understand what I say now when u play this game :)

Psilocyber

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Fev 2006
This music i great for shrooming,...Entheogenic, Shpongle, Shulman, Ozric Tentacles, Tangerine Dream (Ambient Monkeys), "Etno music" (shamanic, indians), Ravi Shankar (Ragas)...

Peace/Psilo

Psilocyber

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Fev 2006
I like these too...Beatles, Janis Joplin, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix...

Peace