Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Music for mushrooms trip

• Auteur de la discussion KaliJah
  • Date de début

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
:D :D :D :D :D RONI SIZE :D :D :D :D :D

Le_Botanologiste

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Oct 2004
You like Drum&Bass ?

Aphrodite ( :cool:) - Pendulum - Andy C ( :blobber: )- Futur Prophecies - Ed rush & Optical - Dj marky ,Zinc ,Krush ...

Listen one of them and enjoy or go on http://www.dogsonacid.com/ .

Snapinho ,in good taste ;) (psytrance like Infected Mushrroom ,skazi ... ?)

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hi There Psychedelic People!!! :jester:
Music? :cool: ...whatever That makes you feel GOOD & HaPPy!!! :grin:
but my own choices would be...ethnician,transglobal underground,TerraKota,FatBoy Slim,Dead can Dance,Chill Out,The Doors("An American Prayer"),BoxHoM,Spicy Box,green nuns of the revolution,AstriX,Skazi,Art Blakey...and MY own Music specially :cool:...just to name a few of my favorites...or else i would be here all night writing!!!
Choose whatever makes you SMILE :grin:...then it´s like the " NeverLand " tale...just grab your HAPPY THOUGHT :grin:...and you will fly ;)!!!
GooD
TRipS!!!enjoy

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
My last trip went a little astray... I felt bad at first for no reason, then I convinced myself (with the help of some wine) that I wasn't feeling bad because of me but because everyone else was an asshole - it really turned positive then, I was feeling like a god, but I got a bit aggressive and egocentric.

I really loved listening to Tool then (usually I find Tool too aggressive when tripping)

rollup

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Jan 2005
try mauro picotto! if you like this type of music your trips gone a be mad! lol
good trips

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Le_Botanologiste,

Is that a "Jake the Pimp" avatar?

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
Try checking out www.hbr1.com for some good psychedelic freakyness, trance just as much as chill out. Very good station! :truce:

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
"Taufiq - Ear to there" on the album "Odyssey of Rythm

Very very very sweet indian drumming :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
All psy trance owns!!

here are my favorites!

Yahel - waves of sound
Yahel - scratch
DJ Tiesto & Armin van Buuren - Eternity (this owns!:D)
scatterbrain - illogical behaviour (trippy=)
infected mushroom - Deeply Disturbed

:alc:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
tiesto? armin van buuren? damn dude... fucked up bad-ass trance that almost makes me ashamed to be dutch :shaking:

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I couldn't agree more with Snaphino !!

So ashamed !! :thud: :bricks:

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Well, i aint german, and that song just goes forever, wont stop :smirk:

dont like tiesto otherwise but stop whining germans :D

enjoy the ride..

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
If I was a german you would be corerect but since I'm Dutch I have the right to speak !!

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
And so do I!
If you want to listen to some genuine good psytrance, you might try something like
Protoculture, Scorb, Hux Flux, Rinkadink, Deviant Species, Logic Bomb, Son Kite... I could go on forever.
Maybe you'll see that Tiesto doesn't sound that good after all... corny cheesy superficial commercial poppy trance :violence:

But ehm.... Fly on, my friend! Catch that train of thought! :jester:

lAzlow

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Fev 2005
Sry but that dutch thing, i was tired! :think:
Well anyways if it is "pop" trance, still like that song, so why bother telling ? like if you like iron maiden, why dont listen to some dark heavy metal stuff? its what your mind like and enjoy take flights on! :smirk:

Lets move on!

:drum:

G

gokupado

Invité
i like to listen to new age just sound no voices. here i give u a site where u can order
www.cybertracks.it order jurrasic its really good i have more than 40 cds from cybertrack

hajile

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Fev 2005
I never triped on mushrooms before, but on my first trip I'll sure be listening one of these cool sounds: Do Make Say Think, Mogway, Godspeed, Explosions In The Sky, Flying Saucer Attack etc... That, or I'll be at a beach, just hearing the sound of the waves!

Peace :upsidedown:

Imrama

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
15 Mar 2005
Had many a great trip listening to a combination of Pink Floyd, Dead Can Dance, and the brilliant Godspeed You Black Emperor!
Quite partial to some Neurosis, Porcupine Tree, Tool etc. aswell.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I recently discovered new trippin music: Zion Train (the UK based Dub soundsystem). Their album "Siren" (1994) seems to be especially made for LSD/shrooms.

Always check out all different kinds of music while tripping - suddenly you love something on shrooms that you wouldn't have thought about before. I mean I really like Zion Train, but I wouldn't have thought of it as the perfect shroom music...