Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Intelligent Reconstruction

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
yea i totally agree. thats why my brothers afraid to do them.
he took some 2c-e with me once but it was a low dose.
hes just got alot of stuff in his head. im just very in touch with myself lol
i became this way after my last girlfriend fucked my head up.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Endless, stop the negativity man.

I didn't say it was going to solve the problem, but if you would be so kind as to agree that it's the thought that counts maybe that would be a little better eh?

You aren't conducting a very constructive atmosphere for me specifically, rather fighting it...

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
stop being negative towards you? lol i was backing up rob and vlad.
i am a very open and loving person but when i see people hurting other people it upsets me
soo No i think i'll do whatever i want when i want regardless of your feelings. sorry

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
IJesusChrist a dit:
Maybe your shrink knows what he's talking about...

Maybe you're too dumb to see yourself through the world's eye. Maybe you're too blind to even see yourself, unbiased.

Who are you rob... your ego is enormous and opaque.

RIGHT THER lol (ALL CAPS DOUSHCE I AM)

maybe hes too dumb to see himself through the worlds eye? and maybe your not a wise old sage with all the answeres concerning other peoples lives.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
shit...

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
for the record i have many reasons to believe in reincarnation. and most of them are in that article you only read the first paragraph of and pretended you read all of it. stop arguing with a pretend me.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
who are you addressing, rob?

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
i don't want to read that again just to find some bullshit

so tell me, why do you believe in reincarnation? (you will either prove nothing and hide behind a "jesting" ego or you're going to give some random ass bullshit reason)

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
the idea of reincarnation seems interesting these days, why did the hindu mystics and even buddha talk about it? is there something such as reincarnation? most of the things these people said made sense in one way or another, but with this one, troubles arose.
it probably doesn't matter, but sometimes I can't help but wonder.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
there are many differnent types of reincarnation. there is the literalist and the gnostic version.
one could be reincarnation of the ego and the body, which people unknowingly go through all the time.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
waygie a dit:
i don't want to read that again just to find some bullshit

so tell me, why do you believe in reincarnation? (you will either prove nothing and hide behind a "jesting" ego or you're going to give some random ass bullshit reason)

you are just vile. antagonistic is one thing but you're really pushing the limits. so much unnecessary hostility. cringe worthy.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
don't take him too seriously, he doesn't even do it himself really.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
he reminds me of myself when i was thirteen.

he might be even worse than i was, however... pretty much the same but i was at least funny.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
the idea of reincarnation seems interesting these days, why did the hindu mystics and even buddha talk about it? is there something such as reincarnation? most of the things these people said made sense in one way or another, but with this one, troubles arose.
it probably doesn't matter, but sometimes I can't help but wonder.
What about visuals from past lives in holotropic states?