Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Intelligent Reconstruction

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
If you posted more, maybe I'd identify with you, and I may swing your way...

I just don't 'see' you... I don't understand where you are coming from or your ideals.. you're an enigma to me as of this moment

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
robhR a dit:
it is a group of artists attempting to change the world.

and besides you, how many does that 'group' consist of? haha

read the 'plans for the future' one. this fuckers crazy
so your going to be building crystal building after you study architecture in another life? makes sense!

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
there's one more at the moment... he's an associate and we're yet to get his website up.

then there's three more that i know will be on board but we haven't started anything.

did you read plans for the future before this is how you are supposed to feel? it would look a little less crazy if you read this is how you are supposed to feel first.

a little. still pretty crazy.

and honestly you think i'm crazy because of that? there's plenty of crazier things on the site.

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
lol and you claim hipster....wow

ya know real hipsters don't say they are hipsters?

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
did i call myself a hipster? where?

i would claim to be a hipster just as i would claim to be a cool person. i do it with irony and a slight distaste for the rules of cool. sort of a distaste. i sort of like it. just... like... outlining the specific rules of cool... like sitting lower in the chair makes one a cool person... it's hard to explain you just have to see it in action.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
if you're a hipster and you don't claim to be a hipster you miss out on a whole world of comedy in making fun of yourself for being a hipster. there that. that's what i meant to say.

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
you have to prove how you're number one for me to prove I'm better....if not in every way than at least overall

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
alright let's see... i've never slept with a woman. i collect welfare. i currently live with my parents. i'm high on ketamine all day every day and when i don't have ketamine i drink all day or guzzle robotussin. i only have two friends.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
So, what is your excuse for these attrocities?

Do you actually enjoy your life or are you just waiting for something to happen... What are you waiting for?

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
i enjoy my life and i'm essentially just waiting for something to happen. something always does.

i'll probably move out of my parent's place within the month.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
If you're going to always be waiting, nothing is ever going to happen.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
wha... what...?

because it hasn't... already... happened... yet... it's not going to happen...?

i think your left brain is busted. you may want to kill yourself and get a new one.