Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Intelligent Reconstruction

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
yeah i don't know why i haven't posted in the other forums anymore... maybe i'll do that.

actually wait i remember... because i leaked something classified and i wanted to stay away.

i remember i posted something you liked awhile ago, ijesuschrist. :(

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
you're a schitzo. that's the first thing you need to realize. the second is that, that fact means you warp truth to make it sound good to you

contrary to popular belief, it's not set in stone. a sure and clear way out would be to follow truth
truth says if you want something, you need to work hard and go out there and get it. the schitzo in you says that it will come to you....that it "always does" when you clearly can't PROVE anything has happened at all

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
you're a schitzo. that's the first thing you need to realize. the second is that, that fact means you warp truth to make it sound good to you

contrary to popular belief, it's not set in stone. a sure and clear way out would be to follow truth
truth says if you want something, you need to work hard and go out there and get it. the schitzo in you says that it will come to you....that it "always does" when you clearly can't PROVE anything has happened at all

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
sir. im going to have to go out on a limb here and ask why your posting here if you dont want to hear the opinions of others. most of the members are here to help you not put you down, so try to lose the "shell". it might benifit you.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
jesus you guys are antagonistic. everybody swarm!

nevermind what i said about posting here more.

and... and... one of these days i'm... i'm gonna be huge! :( and... and... and... you'll regret talking to me like that. :( i'm... i'm big in the former ussr. :(

rob out.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
rob's back.

okay i thought i did a good job of dismissing your bullshit with a bit of humour while i avoided doing this... this thing that i really need to do. this really angry and nitpicky thing i have to do. this thing that is the reason i only have two friends.

don't read it if you have a low tolerance for vile hatred.

waygie a dit:
and besides you, how many does that 'group' consist of? haha

you're mean. yikes. that was completely out of nowhere. unnecessary hostility that suggests to me you're the kind of person who needs to lash out because they suffer from some sort of a complex.

waygie a dit:
read the 'plans for the future' one. this fuckers crazy
so your going to be building crystal building after you study architecture in another life? makes sense!

you're mean. i'm trying to have fun fantasizing what i'm going to do with my life and you just gotta come in here calling me ridiculous. did i insult you? why are you lashing out at me? it hurts. :(

not really. it would if i were human, maybe.

also it's "visions" of the future. "visions." it's much more eloquent.

waygie a dit:
lol and you claim hipster....wow

big deal. i like being a hipster it means i know good music and film. if you have a problem with me being a hipster you most likely have bad taste. if you're just a hipster that thinks there's a rule that you shouldn't call yourself a hipster then, well, i'll say it again: you're missing out on a whole lot of good quality making fun of yourself.

IJesusChrist a dit:
So, what is your excuse for these attrocities?

do i need an excuse? i just happen to be in a rut it's no big deal i'll get out of it.

IJesusChrist a dit:
Do you actually enjoy your life or are you just waiting for something to happen... What are you waiting for?

i'm waiting to meet a girl. the rest i'm actively attempting to get out of. something always happens but there are certain things that obviously won't just magically get fixed and i'm obviously working to get rid of them. just because i think something will happen to some of it doesn't mean i'm waiting for something to happen relating to all of it.

IJesusChrist a dit:
If you're going to always be waiting, nothing is ever going to happen.

yes yes you're very profound. just because i think something will happen to some of it doesn't mean i'm waiting for something to happen relating to all of it. what you say is meaningless because it assumes something which is not the case. it assumes something that is not the case just for the sake of being pretty sounding.

IJesusChrist a dit:
really, what is your outlook on life. You need change, please realize this.

again you're assuming something that isn't the case. ooo look at you on your pretty little high horse. thank you but i'll psychoanalyze myself. i don't need you to sit there and spew generic staples at me.

waygie a dit:
evidently not lol

waygie a dit:
and I'm just saying evidently not

i said "something always does..." because something always does. you are also having an argument with a fantasy me. you're sitting there pretending like nothing has ever happened to me even though i'm telling you it does. you're just having a debate with a fantasy projection.

IJesusChrist a dit:
Do you even take psychodelics?

haha look at you on your pretty highhorse.

IJesusChrist a dit:
You are hiding from yourself rob, or from us. You need to invite more people in, learn to love and be loved.

hiding from myself!? never... it takes a lot of soul searching for me to be able to do this. i am exactly the person i want to be... "stoic" and "mysterious" i calls it. i just happen to be in a bit of a rut but i'll never stop being happy about myself.

IJesusChrist a dit:
This may seem like an attack, and maybe it is... But I see how defensive you are right now and I'm trying to peak inside. You make sense, but I don't like it.

of course i'm being defensive. i'm getting gang raped here by a bunch of antagonistic little weasels.

IJesusChrist a dit:
Maybe your shrink knows what he's talking about...

i'm better at psychoanalyzing than he is.

IJesusChrist a dit:
Maybe you're too dumb to see yourself through the world's eye. Maybe you're too blind to even see yourself, unbiased.

you're having a debate with a fantasy opponent. you're having a debate with your little fantasy version of me. you're in a pretend argument where you are the enlightened master and i am a troubled student. and then you go and say something like "too blind to even see myself"

i can't get over the fact you said i'm too dumb to see myself through the world's eye when you're just sitting there projecting stuff on me and arguing with your projection.

IJesusChrist a dit:
Who are you rob... your ego is enormous and opaque.

i have a big ego and i like it. not having a big ego does not suit my personality the way i have tweaked it to where i just like it. i'm very familiar with ego death and it's a beautiful thing. it's why my ego is in jest.

IJesusChrist a dit:
You really don't use psychodelics do you...

Or maybe you're just blind.

yes everybody who uses psychedelics must have a small ego. are you even aware of the ego you're projecting? you're projecting a pretty big ego up there on your pretty little highhorse.

IJesusChrist a dit:
Maybe you need to grow the fuck up, I can't say. Have fun rob. I'll quit opressing you with my views on how you should live your life.

i used to be more like you. for the first two or three years after getting into psychedelics. i grew up into this.

BananaPancake a dit:
to where? isolation?

yes. just where i like it.

BananaPancake a dit:
you are not expected to break down here and explain weeping that life sucks, but see this rather as a wake up call. I mean, judging from the things you write you don't seem to be on the right track at all.

i don't need a bloody wake up call. especially not from the likes of you pompous antagonistic weasels.

before you call me out on calling you pompous: you're all blind to your pomposity and i am aware of my pomposity.

BananaPancake a dit:
if your ego was in jest it wouldn't need to defend itself so much.

it only defends itself when it's being attacked. quite frankly i don't think i even really started to defend my ego until now. i think i was doing a pretty good job of not getting all worked up over your guys' bullshit.

waygie a dit:
Based on the past (which is always a clear indicator) yes

so you made up a past that suits your argument. actually, based on the past, something always DOES happen. i hate you stupid twats arguing with a pretend me.

waygie a dit:

yes i obviously realize that. i like it it creates genius. i intend to break my brain with drugs and become even more schizo. being a schizo is in line with my ideal self.

now, warp the truth? me? hardly. maybe a little. i try and watch myself for it but sometimes i may need to tweak reality slightly to make a point. only slightly. not as much as you and ijesuschrist with your fantasy arguments with a fictional me.

waygie a dit:

no it's not the schizo in me that says that it's the rational, observational me who is aware of synchronicity and how it treats me right. i have proven it. in my writings.

trick a dit:
sir. im going to have to go out on a limb here and ask why your posting here if you dont want to hear the opinions of others. most of the members are here to help you not put you down, so try to lose the "shell". it might benifit you.

did i ask for the opinions of others? no. it started with waygie being an antagonistic little weasel. my responses then led to ijesuschrist being a judgmental little prick.

there was a time in my life where i tried to soften my shell. but now i realize it's a part of who i am and i embrace it. it suits my character. it is an important part of my ideal self. i don't care if you don't think it looks cool i think it looks cool.

i'm a schizoid and a sociopath. i was born with this shell and it ain't goin' nowhere. it is in line with my image which may not look cool to a softy peace bro hippy but it looks good to some.

and i feel a little awkward calling attention to it but if i have to defend it, then, well, whatever. i never would have thought i would have to defend it. if you weren't such judgmental pricks you would accept that who i am at my core may not necessarily be a peace bro hippy. you should be cool with all the different personalities in the world and their ups and downs rather than try and make everybody into a warm peace bro hippy.

i'm tryin' to play a character here. bug off.

okay now that i've gotten that off my chest maybe i don't need to leave.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I am on a high horse

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
now now.

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
well what I said wasn't out of nowhere. you made it seem like your group was somewhat big but I thought otherwise so I asked you
and youre "fantazing" about the craziest most random shit that have zero roots in reality...which include future lives. how the fuck is that healthy? lol
and your reasoning for multiple lives is that our creator wouldn't be do cruel as to give us only one

you're a 23 year old virgin with 2 friends. correct me if in wrong but it doesn't seem like much has happened. you talk about fantasy you when you are living in a fantasy. you aren't stoic or mysterious and you even said how you fantasize about (unrealistic) things you want to do
you even said that you're trying to play a character lol

and i'm far from a peace loving hippie

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
waygie a dit:
and i'm far from a peace loving hippie

but I'm not and I think we should let this be, it's not getting us anywhere.

rob, I wish you the capacity, nerve and insight to disidentify with what you think you are. you won't hear a word concerning yourself from me anymore.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
Transcendence can only exist when u let go of your attachment of who u think u are... the awareness that lies behind the form is the true path of understanding, providing the true self and the synchronicity

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
lol Another thread people trying to brainwash others ROB DONT LET THEM INFLUENCE YOU stay home and take ketamine ALLL DAMN day if it makes you happy, lol i beleive you do psychedelics. everyone has ruts.

people on this thread need to realize that trying to improve other peoples lives just shows insecurity in their own.

yes your trying to help. good. he hasnt accept it it. drop it. its getting pushy and silly.

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
Jeniger a dit:
Transcendence can only exist when u let go of your attachment of who u think u are... the awareness that lies behind the form is the true path of understanding, providing the true self and the synchronicity
i am a hyper person *so* i have add (or adhd). i am not a hyper person *because* i have add/adhd

who you are is just a reflection of who you've been so far/recently
i think transcendence comes when you realize that you aren't anyone. identity is a crutch

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
deleted all my idiot posts.

Still, I think rob, that you need to do what you want to do.

My interpretation of you is me when I was younger (not that you are younger or immature) but I was lazy and was just waiting. I wanted to travel, I wanted to do things, I wanted to explore my interests, but I just waited and waited. Nothing ever happened. I just sat at home and played video games.

I made a decision somewhere in the midst of a long winter my senior year of highschool;

I was either going to take my car as far as I could to the border of mexico and attempt to make it to brazil
Or
I was going to apply for college to a respectable college with a broad range of interests.

I ended up doing the second... whether or not I regret it is another story

but I made a decision that night. Flip of a coin. Got up one morning, said I'm going to do something with my life - a goal set.

Sorry if this does sound like a highschool psychiatrist, but I'm only saying it because I really needed to do it. I told it to you becuase it really helped me.

Sorry for coming off as a dick. It was intended then, and now I see I was being a dick, so I've edited the posts I see as ignorant.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
you deleted all your idiot posts? lol damnnnn funny. thats like how my dad just conditioned himself to thinking he didnt beat my ass when i was a kid. he just pretends it never happened. lol that can't be healthy

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
i always feel wonderful and at peace with everyone, including my father when tripping

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Haha. I didn't mean you man, I meant generally. The matter you bury tends to surface on psychedelics :wink:

Glad to hear it though!