Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Intelligent Reconstruction

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I think this thread has reached it's climax of positivity - there is no hope for any constructive criticism. Rob, start a new thread to restart the frame in which you speak, if you wish...

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Jeniger a dit:
What about visuals from past lives in holotropic states?

never really occured so far. either I haven't tripped in the way that one gets these visuals or it's my first time here :lol:

if it's not, I'm sure I lived in the himalayas once. the amount I'm being drawn to get there again is staggering. soon, soon.
when I got there one and a half years ago it felt a lot like coming home.

do you have visuals from past lifes? tell me more please :)

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I have had severall occasions especially in the beginning of using mushrooms that i thought i was seeying past lives, i can't remember it enough to write the details, but i remeber both being/seeying another person and also being another animal, that was a major factor wich made me realise in the full sense we are really animals, or at least on the individual basis that the way my brain works is very similair to that of animals.

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
BananaPancake a dit:
if it's not, I'm sure I lived in the himalayas once. the amount I'm being drawn to get there again is staggering. soon, soon.
when I got there one and a half years ago it felt a lot like coming home.

Beautifull that feeling isn't it!

When a person is totally honest to him self, free from form... trust becomes one with consiousness, and i believe this resonates with feelings of confirmations of the roots.

Keep exploring everyone!

I have indonesian/chinese roots, its reflected not only in my thinking, my phsysical body, but even in the melody of the music i make... And i live here in holland, surrounded by everything exept familiar.. i never really heard the kind of eastern melodies, till some years ago...

"Life transcends to infinite collective recognition when the I actively is quiet enough to stop and see it's all in you"

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
robhR a dit:
he reminds me of myself when i was thirteen.

he might be even worse than i was, however... pretty much the same but i was at least funny.
edit by mod: inapropriate remark

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
and how would you be able to seperate these past lives from, say, a delusion while tripping?

....you people

waygie

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Août 2010
there's no room for constructive critisim because he isn't saying anything to critisize. he's protecting his ego and the delusions it perpetuates

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I've been troubled by visions of past lives since as long as I can remember (and before I can).

Hearing certain songs, seeing certain picture, even seeing certain buildings can make me break down and cry. I have no control over it really, it just happens... My emotions feel as if they have all been stirred in a blender and I need to explode.

I usually see some weird story line with these images/songs/places that don't make any sense. They never include "me" it just includes what I perceive should be me, and something or someone else.

My mother told me a story of when I was 1ish years old and greensleeves came on the radio. I was sitting in the living room in a crib type thing and being quite. When the music started playing I started balling. There was nothing she could do to even remotely stop me, and she said she had never heard me cry like that before.

I heard greensleeves for the first time I "remembered" in the 1st grade. It was during christmas time and I found it on a piano song. I replayed it 10 times atleast and I couldn't stop crying. I kept getting this image of sheep and green. Sheep and green. Over and over. It was green but it was "time to go" kept going through my head...

I've had too many of these type of experiences to count and they've slowly gotten weaker and weaker. I still get them, not as often and not as strong anymore... My knees used to buckle and I would slam my fist on the ground at times just at seeing the sun set in a certain way, over a certain hill because it reminded me of something. But I didn't know what...

I don't think I'll ever figure what these episodes are from...

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
aw what did he say. was it funny? did he put me in my place with a funny?

'cause that's the way you're supposed to do it. if you want to be that angry you need to be funny for people to like you.

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
okay back to my main point before it got derailed... the message board has a lower concentration of douchebaggery now and is in desperate need of members.

also i'll have some new writings up in... two months? probably about two months.

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
i'd be interested in reading them

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
@IJC everything will be alright man.. it's just that sometimes you can't believe in it.. i guess the point is that you completely have to realise and accept that you don't have to put yourself down or feel (?) the need to be put down or so??? something like that... just think positively and ask your own ego the right questions at the right time etc etc :wink: :idea:

by the way big up to intelligent reconstruction too i think you got some really good ideas.. :)

peace!!

robhR

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Fev 2008
sorry, it's been a lot longer than i thought it would be for new content. i gotta wait 'til i can move out so i can do drugs so i can tap into my brilliance.

i have thought of a few good lines, however. here's a teaser: relating to heaven, if your soul could function as human and remember what it was like to be human, what is the point of having a brain?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't know rob, lets take yours out and see if anything happens.