Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Horrible problem(s)

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
What proof ? What will you acept as proof ?

Give a complete analysis of how the brain works. How the mind works. How images originate in the mind. How thoughts create images. How thoughts and images and belief work together, then prove these 'electric beings' originate from my mind/brain/whatever you think it is.
There are only ASSUMPTIONS based on Cartesian thinking. There is no proof that the mind originates from the body, there is no proof that schizophrenia is a brain disease, there is no proof that I am ill, there is no proof that I am delusional, there are only ASSUMPTIONS.

Isnt it enough that you are the only one thats sees these things ? Isnt it enough that everyone else says thjey dont exist and that you are ill ?As you said , you notice . So if its not you who the fuck is it ?

Everyone says? No. A few people who chose to reply in this thread.
You sound very stupid. Your reasoning sounds like someone who likes to use mass propaganda to tarnish someone. Is it because 'the mass' thinks someone is a witch that she/he should be burned at the stake? Please. That's how you sound. "We all say so so you should accept it."

No. Prove it. I agree I see and hear things, and you only know that because I told it. Same with other people in real life. The psychiatrists I went to weren't even sure I was sick, they subjected me to psychological tests to see if I was psychotic. It was only AFTER I TOLD THEM, after I CHOSE to SPEAK, that they CHANGED their opinion. People didn't notice a damn thing unusual about me in real life. Only what I say is what people knew.

Now I said I see and communicate with electric beings. You claim it's a disease. Prove that. The burden is on the claimant, and don't come telling me they don't exist. They exist for me. I FEEL and SEE them and TO ME THEY EXIST AND ARE REAL. THEY ARE NOT UNREAL FOR YOU, YOU SIMPLY DO NOT SEE THEM. IT DOES NOT MEAN BECAUSE YOU DO NOT PERCEIVE THEM THAT THEY ARE NOT REAL. There lies your fundamental flaw in sane logic and reasoning that goes for most people and psychiatrists. People labeled 'sick' usually SEE things that others don't see, but these things are REAL, they are just not PERCEIVED by others.

Remember weve been here before with you . You filled another thread with exactly the same crap as your filling this one with . You are obviously not interested in what anyone else says . You are obviously playing games and need us to play with . Stop being a pain and go to a doctor and get help .

I'm not playing games. I really did see (now like I said I seldom do) electric beings. As for the other thread, what is the link with this thread? Are you attacking me for my interests in alchemy? Weak. No matter what you say, I can make monoatomic gold, it's unusual in it's behaviour, and you are not going to convince me with words and others their word that it's not real when I have PHYSICALLY made it and not just (like you) only HEARD or TALKED about it and give an ARMCHAIR PHILOSOPHER's opinion.

" I kinda keep an agnostic attitude towards these beings and the events."

No your not . Your playing games .

I'm not. I really don't know what these beings are. I noticed them. They are real. They display intelligence, I perceive them with my senses, that makes it real to me. Others will not convince me it's not real. At best they can agree with me that they don't see or perceive them, but NOBODY HAS TO TELL ME WHAT IS REAL AND WHAT'S NOT, I DECIDE THAT FOR MYSELF YOU REALITY THOUGHT AND MIND FASCISTS.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"schizophrenia/cognitive fragmentation explicitly reveals the structure of the mind to the person who undergoes it."

Not all of it , not in a way that they can understand and only in a personal way . They had their experiences and they saw them how they saw them so the only way that they are experts is in a personal way that has very little conection to other peoples way of seeing things . What your saying is similar to saying if youve had crack you have a better insight into what LSD does and are in a better position to help people with any drug problem than a psychiatrist who is trained to be neutral and understands better than most people how the mind works .

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
GOD a dit:
the only way that they are experts is in a personal way that has very little conection to other peoples way of seeing things

you have to assume that the structure of the human mind is fundamentally the same in all humans (psychiatrists certainly use this assumption). Schizophrenia is the same condition, no matter who is experiencing it

GOD a dit:
What your saying is similar to saying if youve had crack you have a better insight into what LSD does

No, what i am saying is similar (in fact almost identical) to saying that if you've had thorough experience of LSD, you have a better insight into what LSD does than a person who has never taken LSD but has only read about its effects in books

GOD a dit:
and are in a better position to help people with any drug problem than a psychiatrist who is trained to be neutral

a recovered schizophrenic has a higher level of understanding of the structure of the mind and of the process of schizophrenic fragmentation, than a person (ie a psychiatrist) who has never experienced schizophrenia themself but who has read about schizophrenia in books. Because of that they are in a better position to help a schizophrenic than a psychiatrist

GOD a dit:
and understands better than most people how the mind works .

psychiatrists have only a critically limited understanding of how the mind works, based entirely on what they have been taught about it in the form of words and theories. A recovered schizophrenic, on the other hand, has a much deeper understanding of how the mind works because they have actually seen for themself how it all fits together

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
but NOBODY HAS TO TELL ME WHAT IS REAL AND WHAT'S NOT, I DECIDE THAT FOR MYSELF YOU REALITY THOUGHT AND MIND FASCISTS.

Good, but where is the "horrible problem" then (topic subject) ?
Are you suffering from that electric beeings ?

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
Here is the problem I still have. I constantly feel what is good and bad, albeit now lessened. And my thoughts still feel tapped. I still see electric beings now and then in my dreams. Not in waking life anymore.
I must say, I did get my breath to stop and swallow ability to stop after I smoked DMT. To my knowledge that is not what DMT is supposed to do. Psychiatrists couldn't tell me anything about that, only that breathin and swallowing lies deep in the brain and are normally autonomous functions. I see the failure of my breath and swallow ability as a horrible problem. Especially so due to DMT.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" The burden is on the claimant"

Exactly . You prove that they are real . You prove what you say .

Mad-max get a life . Why dont you and vlad get maried you fit perfectly together .

Theres no point in trying to reason with irational people so i`ll leave you both to have fun playing games with yourselves . Bye Bye .

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
You don't get it GOD do you? They are real to me. I'm not sayin they are real to you. Real or not is irrelevant actually. Perception counts. I perceive. Others don't perceive. What would be more interesting is to figure out how to open the perception to these beings (and close it) so others can see them too and 'agree they are real'(or not).

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Vlad, would you agree about the fact that nobody can 'see' your dreams ?
But if you already experimented lucid dreams, you know that dreams can looks very 'real', at least at the time you do it.
So yes, the dream is real for you. But you can't proove it or make other people seeing it.
That's exactly the same with an hallucination. The issue is not to proove if they are real (meaning if they can be shared) or not, but to be free from them right ?

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
I had a lucid dream once. It's awesome.
The Japanese have a technology to project dreams on a computer screen. I don't know if this news has been mentioned on this forum yet. It's already/only a few months old.
That could go a way towards proving it to others that it exists.
Same with 'hallucinations' maybe.

What disturbed me, is that the things I saw, the entities... it were always the same, and they had a theme and underlying purpose. It almost felt like I was exploring sentient AI in my brain that turned rogue or got loose.

It could be the mind/consciousness, or rather, the complete being that we are on a mental level, is a composite structure sustained by AI beings. Something like the old belief that in nature there are angels for everything... angels that cause rain, angels that cause wind, and so on, there could be electric beings in the mind/brain that symbiotically produce the compounded human being.

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
spice a dit:
Why are you yanking everyone around like this? :shock:

I'm kinda curious how DMT could cause my breath and swallow ability to stop. And what I find strange is how I got it back by looking in the mirror, all along with the entity that said 'cut yourself'.

I felt like there was an ectoplasmic energy over my chest controlling my nerves, and while sensations are in the brain, it still felt like that energy did control my breath, and caused it to stop.

Whenever I took hits of DMT smoke, that energy felt like an ectoplasm preventing me to inhale, really strange. Now I still feel it partially, but I don't wish it back. It's like something alien related to subtle energy. It's hard to convince me this is all in the brain. Air, breathing, is that also in the brain? Where do you draw the line? That ectoplasmic energy felt almost like an air. Is it real subtle energy or 'some air', or in the head? Hard to draw the line because then you can also say air you breathe is also in the mind and in the head. Who defines what is real and what's not. It's simply experience including sensory experience.

Like I said it felt like that energy overlapped on my body and halted my physical nervous system. Does anyone here really know how DMT can cause breath and swallowin to halt or what? The most I heard was from a neurologist who said it's deep in the brain. Still doesn't explain how looking in the mirror gave me air back...

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
That could go a way towards proving it to others that it exists.

So, if japaneses find a way to project dreams on a screen, that means that the dreams are 'real' ?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I must say, I did get my breath to stop and swallow ability to stop after I smoked DMT. To my knowledge that is not what DMT is supposed to do

I believe that this is a common thing isn't it? I have heard many stories of people smoking DMT and thinking they cannot breath, but it's all part of the trip, and your breath is totally normal.

peace & love

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
user_1919 a dit:
I must say, I did get my breath to stop and swallow ability to stop after I smoked DMT. To my knowledge that is not what DMT is supposed to do

I believe that this is a common thing isn't it? I have heard many stories of people smoking DMT and thinking they cannot breath, but it's all part of the trip, and your breath is totally normal.

peace & love

I am very annoyed by people, and psychiatrists and supporters are Masters in this, telling me it's all THOUGHT and 'my mind making it up'.

I'm telling you again MY LUNGS WERE PARALYZED.
I COULD NOT MOVE MY LUNGS FOR A SINGLE BREATH.
NOR A SINGLE SWALLOW.

IT WAS NOT A THOUGHT.

My breath was NOT 'normal'. What do you take me for, some idiot that doesn't know the differnce between thought and reality? That's exactly the attitude I'm SICK off and why I want NOTHING to do with such people. I know very well what's real and what's trip. My breath was REAL and STOPPED.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
My breath was REAL and STOPPED.

Ok, no problem, just stop smoking DMT...

So what about the dreams and the reality ? Is it because a machine can show them that they are more real ? You can tell a dream, you can draw a dream but that does not makes that other people can SEE your dreams.

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
Maru a dit:
So what about the dreams and the reality ? Is it because a machine can show them that they are more real ? You can tell a dream, you can draw a dream but that does not makes that other people can SEE your dreams.

No but then you can also come to the fact that none of you here on this forum can prove to me that you are 'real'. All I notice, even from non-online people, is sensory perception. If I tell to someone on the street to prove me he is real, I could get words, or punched in the face. That's feeling. Sensory perception. Hence what is real is perceived by the senses. What you feel and perceive is real. That makes hallucinations real as well. Just not perceived by others. And dreams are thus also real, because real or not is irrelevant, they are real, and the machine allows others to perceive them.

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
I said these beings called themselves that way, you think it's a twist of my own mind right, a paranoid projection of my self probably including antisemitism that manifested itself as a psychosis. All good in words, sounds nice, problem is I never lost touch with reality, I'm very neutral, I observed electric looking beings that communicated in a sort of telepathy and made fun and called themselves like that. Nothing on my part interfered but hey BELIEVE whatever you want to believe, I don't play that game, I observe. It's EASY to believe it's a 'paranoid projection', that gives answers to annoying questions.