Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Horrible problem(s)

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
Mel-Gibson-Mental-Illness.jpg

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Nice picture of sadam husein .

People i dont know whos more nuts you or vlad . You lot are encourageing him . Every time you talk to him about his illness your falling in his trap and giving him permission to carry on talking shit . He came here and boasted about his symptoms and hes the one whos argueing that hes not ill so whats the point in argueing with him ? We cant help him , he needs profesional help from a psychiatrist

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Mr.Smith a dit:
he certainly does need professional help.

what is 'professional help'?

If you mean psychiatry, all they ever do is feed you drugs which rarely make things any better, and he has already said that he has seen psychiatrists, and that all they did was give him drugs which didnt work

so where is the real 'professional help'?

Mr.Smith a dit:
i have lived my own psychosis. it was a waste of time, time that can never be recovered.

i have been psychotic, and it was the most valuable thing that ever happened to me by far

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Mad-max you still are , shut the fuck up and stop sabotageing peoples help for vlad and stop sabotageing his chances of recovery .

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
Nice picture of sadam husein .

:lol:

Vlad, since your not seeing them any more, its good, you'll be fine, they'll go away in a year. My suggestion would be in about 5-8 months you should do DMT again, after you feel completely sober.

If it happens again your screwed, if not you'll realize you were being very childish.

AND MAX, SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE. You need to really educate yourself and stop pushing your gut around here. You are a troll, and or toy.

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
Vlad,

none of you here on this forum can prove to me that you are 'real'.

True. Are there any 'ways' to make the difference between consensual reality and dreams ?

Hence what is real is perceived by the senses

Right.

Reality is 'brought' to you by the senses
Hallucination is brought to you by... ?

--------------------
Others,

I don't know if Vlad is playing a game. If it's the case, well, I find it is an interresting topic anyway with many different argumented opinions. And after all I'm free to spend my time to read and write here.

If he really needs help... we can not help a lot, but a little is already no that bad considering the specific nature of his questionings. It's not surprising that he can hardly find 'involved' listening.

It's impossible to imagine that psychatrist should be cured psychotics. There is already a lack of psychiatrist (at least in france for what I know), that number would be ridiculously low if the diploma would require to be psychotic ;)
But all psy could experiment altered states of consciousness thru miscellaneous substances and I bet this would greatly increase their ability to empathize and understand some psychosis.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"i have as much right to talk as you "

Yes , but you have no right to fuck other peoples chances of healing by forcing your mental problems on them .

"that is exactly what i am doing"

You sound like casteneda in the first book but even more confused and hard headed . Stop defineing , stop catogorising and argueing and just tryto be aware . "The more thinking and talking the farther from the truth" .

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Maru a dit:
It's impossible to imagine that psychatrist should be cured psychotics. There is already a lack of psychiatrist (at least in france for what I know), that number would be ridiculously low if the diploma would require to be psychotic ;)
But all psy could experiment altered states of consciousness thru miscellaneous substances and I bet this would greatly increase their ability to empathize and understand some psychosis.

well that's exactly what im saying, entheogens are (among other things) training drugs for mind-doctors

entheogens cause a kind of temporary schizophrenia, they show you how your mind works, but since they are 100% off-limits for psychiatrists, it means that psychiatrists are in a state of enforced-ignorance about the mind

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
GOD a dit:
you have no right to fuck other peoples chances of healing

that's what psychiatric medication does in most cases, it makes full psychological healing impossible, there is no science behind psychiatric medication, it is just pure quackery

GOD a dit:
"The more thinking and talking the farther from the truth" .

i very much agree with that :lol:

truth is known in silence

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
max you dont have schizophrenia so how could you possibly think entheogens are anything like it?!

schizophrenia is like a drug, you cant know what its like until you've had it
so stop talking like you know what you're talking about

that's what psychiatric medication does in most cases, it makes full psychological healing impossible, there is no science behind psychiatric medication, it is just pure quackery
this is in fact exactly what you are doing
there is no science behind the things you say and yet you state them as if they were facts
i think the field of psychiatry has a vast knowledge of the mind yet in comparison to what it could know its only just begun, its like medicine in the dark ages, it worked to a certain extent

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"truth is known in silence"

That shows your full of shit because you never shut up .

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
I wrote the following in another topic:

I believe there are energetic parts to the body just like occultists say there is the astral body and stuff like that. I don't understand it but I have experienced something severe 4 times by now which made me think it must be something like what I said.
Basically, and I know no one will believe this, I saw through my eyelids. My eyes were closed, fully well closed no doubt about it, no slits through which I saw, yet I saw clear as daylight.
I didn't take any drug the first time it happened, and I was walking around, saw moving images, not a still image like it would be a trick of the mind projecting in my mind an image of a familiar place or somethin like that.
It lasted maybe 2 seconds then it was over.

The second time it happened I smoked DMT and took golden dew (some gold containing liquid). I think it was the DMT since that could explain why it happened the first time. Again I saw through my eyelids.
The third and fourth time happened hours later that same day.
I was moving around outside in my garden and saw everything.
And the third or fourth time I was in a car driving (not me driving I was lying down), and saw the inside and everything with eyes closed.

My theory is DMT might open the link between the astral/consciousness-energy body/part of us and the physical, and maybe act as a gateway molecule.

What if these electric beings are something like spirits that I see by images interpreted by my mind. I really don't dig this whole 'your brain is making it up crap'. GOD and co have not given a shred of proof except the force of majority to try to persuade me I'm 'sick'.

As usual I don't think I'll be believed when I said I saw through my eyelids but hey believe whatever you want to, I'm not lying, I realize well how incredible this sounds.
In fact the first time it happened I was in the psych ward, under supervision and all, and yet I got that effect. Made me think it's due to endegenous DMT or somesuch hence my theory.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Vlad a dit:
As usual I don't think I'll be believed when I said I saw through my eyelids but hey believe whatever you want to, I'm not lying, I realize well how incredible this sounds.

Look, i believe that you had a kind of vision, that made you think that you looked through your eyelids... But in fact you probably didn't really looked through them.
don't you think that your brain is able to remember what the room for instance looks like before you closed your eyes? I wouldn't pull too hard on it, if i were you..
Your brain can produce an entire world, every night when you're sleeping, so your brain is also able to produce such a kind of visions.. Like OBE's, i never believe that your soul really went out of your body, it's just a vision that your brain produces...

Vlad a dit:
I really don't dig this whole 'your brain is making it up crap'
You'd better do that, i guess.. You're fucking up your mind actually...

ps; you're Ravok from psychedelic, right?