Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Horrible problem(s)

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
It's where the claim "DMT is in your brain" came from.

It came from the analysis of urine, where it was found. Then certain amounts were found in the brain.

It was disproved that DMT has any interaction with dreams, and that its levels of concentrations in the brain are more apt (but not necessarily) to influence mood and emotion. I think it is found in <10micromolar concentrations, or the equivalent of microgram intake... I can't remember tough.

jaywabz

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juin 2010
not just DMT, bufotenin, and 5-meo-dmt has also been found in urine. Although these may be found in small quantities of non affected poeple. There has been significantly traces of these psychomimetic compounds in schizophrenia patients during and before psychotic symptoms, according to volume 51 issue 258 of "Acta psychiatrica Scandinavica"

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
If you PM Benzyme, I think he is the one that directed me to the article.

springbranch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
29 Sept 2010
i bealive this is a case of demon control for i was once in control and thanks to the holy god i am out of their control...turn to god the most high to help you

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
lol

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
wow did he just try to convert us?

aust10

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Jan 2015
So I just got on probation a friend got some acacia root bark. Did some extractions. Smoked leisurely pretty apprehensive about inhaling too deeply for a few weeks here and there never experienced much. Visuals euphoric feeling short duration. So a few weeks ago I smoked some felt really good. But didn't break through, I really wanted to break through and see what there was more to this life. The entities of love I heard about so after failing once again to break through, I watched the spirit molecule. Once it was over I readied a large bowl(much more than ever before) and set the intention to meet these entities or just break through. I must note being on probation I've been in a constant state of anxiety and fear about drug test and what not, stress from my total situation of life. Anyhow. I smoked and inhaled as deeply as I could. Smoked and smoked more until the bowl was gone. Immediately I noticed vision change. I looked at my hands and they began to shrink and look alien( slimy) I felt them and they felt the way they looked. I felt my head and it felt the same. I looked around objects appeared alien, things took on a weird scary dimension, seeming reptilian for lack of a better word, I saw digital squares, the whole experience didn't seem natural but rather synthesized. The breakthrough- after losing awareness of my surroundings and my body. I was pure consciousness. Immediately I was in a BRIGHT white room. Nearest thing I could think spaceship? I was trying not to make judgements. An entity was there clear as day looking straight at me grinning wide, humanoid black cloaked looked remarkably similar to the alien "the awoken" off of the video game destiny. Immense fear took over, this is the opposite of what I imagined, I noticed another being I couldn't remember recognizable features, most I could remember same cloak but a lizard like head that changed colors. After this the fear gripped me. I wanted to cease existence, the afterlife scared me, the existence of myself as a soul scared me. These beings had a sinister feel and unnatural manipulative. After I came down to hearing my friend say it's not real it's not real, I began to cry, I hugged him asking why, what, the fuck, how? Never met a positive spirit or anything. I don't know what to do or what to think. Only love and leading a more compassionate life is what I could think. Also I was wearing earplugs. And when I took them out the experience ended. Sorry to post this here I really can't figure out how to post a thread.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Terence stop to do consecutives post
Stop to ask for illegal substance
If you continue you will be banned

Terence

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Fev 2015
I'm just looking for some dmt my friend, its hard to come by and I'm really wanting to experience it.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
We are going ot, but: stop to ask, you've spammed to much. And also you've just read the rules..

(Dmt synthesized is nothing)

Stefan

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juin 2015
aust10 a dit:
So I just got on probation a friend got some acacia root bark. Did some extractions. Smoked leisurely pretty apprehensive about inhaling too deeply for a few weeks here and there never experienced much. Visuals euphoric feeling short duration. So a few weeks ago I smoked some felt really good. But didn't break through, I really wanted to break through and see what there was more to this life. The entities of love I heard about so after failing once again to break through, I watched the spirit molecule. Once it was over I readied a large bowl(much more than ever before) and set the intention to meet these entities or just break through. I must note being on probation I've been in a constant state of anxiety and fear about drug test and what not, stress from my total situation of life. Anyhow. I smoked and inhaled as deeply as I could. Smoked and smoked more until the bowl was gone. Immediately I noticed vision change. I looked at my hands and they began to shrink and look alien( slimy) I felt them and they felt the way they looked. I felt my head and it felt the same. I looked around objects appeared alien, things took on a weird scary dimension, seeming reptilian for lack of a better word, I saw digital squares, the whole experience didn't seem natural but rather synthesized. The breakthrough- after losing awareness of my surroundings and my body. I was pure consciousness. Immediately I was in a BRIGHT white room. Nearest thing I could think spaceship? I was trying not to make judgements. An entity was there clear as day looking straight at me grinning wide, humanoid black cloaked looked remarkably similar to the alien "the awoken" off of the video game destiny. Immense fear took over, this is the opposite of what I imagined, I noticed another being I couldn't remember recognizable features, most I could remember same cloak but a lizard like head that changed colors. After this the fear gripped me. I wanted to cease existence, the afterlife scared me, the existence of myself as a soul scared me. These beings had a sinister feel and unnatural manipulative. After I came down to hearing my friend say it's not real it's not real, I began to cry, I hugged him asking why, what, the fuck, how? Never met a positive spirit or anything. I don't know what to do or what to think. Only love and leading a more compassionate life is what I could think. Also I was wearing earplugs. And when I took them out the experience ended. Sorry to post this here I really can't figure out how to post a thread.

Hi aust10, not sure if you're getting this since your post is from some months ago. Im trying to understand your post and I think I get it. You might want to try Ayahuasca rather than DMT straight. You can undergo ayahuasca in a more delicate way and with a guide by your side who can support you during dark moments. On dmt you're really on your own and things go so fast they are difficult to get a grip on.