Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Horrible problem(s)

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I don't know about you but I had 1000 thoughts colliding while writing that.

I couldn't put it all down, you know.
See other thread for attempt #2.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i see! :D i think you have made yourself quite clear in that post though, except maybe the "just experience TRUTH" but i guess one could understand what you were pointing towards.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Sad news folks,

i've heard Vlad recently commited suicide.

rest in peace, vlad .

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Rest in peace , vlad!

I am sorry to see how this thread went down. And anyone who experiences similar things to what Vlad experienced, I'd advice to find a good, proper shaman, before starting to consider whether it's real or not.

Compared to shamans, at least on the subject of psychedelic states of mind and what happens in these states, we're all little kids that don't know jack.

I truly hope he has found peace by now, and even though I did not know him or even participated in this thread, I feel extremely sorry for him.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
... I cannot explain my rage right now.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I needed to talk to vlad. I really needed to. I knew where he was. I knew what he was doing. I knew his thoughts. He wasn't schizophrenic on his first post. He was just confused, and conflicted. I knew that feeling.Fuck. Vlad. If I knew him, if I sat down and talked with him. If I explained to him.

What pains me so much, is that I saw me in his first posts. I knew it wasn't getting better. When he stopped posting...

God damnit vlad, god damnit.

He didn't realize . He wanted someone to tell him he was right, he wanted someone there for him, that was on his side. Ohfuck, I'm sorry guys.

Vlad I hope you recieve bliss.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
me too.

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
oh shit this is really sad :cry:

im sure he's in a better place now, he was obviously having a really fucking hard time here....

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i hope the electric jews didn't get him at last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really hope!!!!! from what i had read here they were something like my worst nightmare would be.

peace :cry:

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
If that really did happen, then it's a tragedy.

It should also serve as a warning to those reading these forums (the youngsters and the inexperienced) that anytime you take psychedelics, you are taking a risk.

YOU are taking a risk
you ARE taking a risk
you are TAKING a risk
you are taking A risk
you are taking a RISK

This isn't something commonly discussed, it's a bit of a taboo subject actually,
but it shouldn't be.

DMT is one of the most powerful hallucinogens known to man. It is NOT A TOY

Certain drugs lend themselves better to recreational use than others, and what really delineates these drugs are their 'softness', or, their gentle, forgiving nature when some human over-indulges. Some drugs are very good in this sense, like cannabis.

DMT is very dangerous in the hands of the casual or inexperienced user.

I think everyone should have access to psychedelics if they are an adult, and I think the positives outweigh the negatives, but personal resonsibility is ultimately what it's about. Educate yourself. The info is out there.

From TIHKAL #6:

"(with 100 mg, smoked) "As I exhaled I became terribly afraid, my heart very rapid and strong, palms sweating. A terrible sense of dread and doom filled me -- I knew what was happening, I knew I couldn't stop it, but it was so devastating; I was being destroyed -- all that was familiar, all reference points, all identity -- all viciously shattered in a few seconds. I couldn't even mourn the loss -- there was no one left to do the mourning. Up, up, out, out, eyes closed, I am at the speed of light, expanding, expanding, expanding, faster and faster until I have become so large that I no longer exist -- my speed is so great that everything has come to a stop -- here I gaze upon the entire universe."

This stuff does not fuck around. IMHO, you should be well-versed in the other tryptamine-type compounds such as LSD and psilocibin before you ever even consider playing with DMT. This means you'd have a healthy respect for set and setting and you'd realize the stakes.

What are the stakes?

Your ass

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Right -

When I did aya for the first time, I felt it push on my soul. I purposely puked it up because I knew, in all honesty and all my integrity that I would not, in anyway possible handle what was about to dawn on me.

I got lucky that day.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
:(

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
:cry: wow, is this really tru? Cause if someone is trolling this.....

Rip Vlad.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
spice a dit:
If that really did happen, then it's a tragedy.

It should also serve as a warning to those reading these forums (the youngsters and the inexperienced) that anytime you take psychedelics, you are taking a risk.

YOU are taking a risk
you ARE taking a risk
you are TAKING a risk
you are taking A risk
you are taking a RISK

This isn't something commonly discussed, it's a bit of a taboo subject actually,
but it shouldn't be.

DMT is one of the most powerful hallucinogens known to man. It is NOT A TOY

Certain drugs lend themselves better to recreational use than others, and what really delineates these drugs are their 'softness', or, their gentle, forgiving nature when some human over-indulges. Some drugs are very good in this sense, like cannabis.

DMT is very dangerous in the hands of the casual or inexperienced user.

I think everyone should have access to psychedelics if they are an adult, and I think the positives outweigh the negatives, but personal resonsibility is ultimately what it's about. Educate yourself. The info is out there.

From TIHKAL #6:

"(with 100 mg, smoked) "As I exhaled I became terribly afraid, my heart very rapid and strong, palms sweating. A terrible sense of dread and doom filled me -- I knew what was happening, I knew I couldn't stop it, but it was so devastating; I was being destroyed -- all that was familiar, all reference points, all identity -- all viciously shattered in a few seconds. I couldn't even mourn the loss -- there was no one left to do the mourning. Up, up, out, out, eyes closed, I am at the speed of light, expanding, expanding, expanding, faster and faster until I have become so large that I no longer exist -- my speed is so great that everything has come to a stop -- here I gaze upon the entire universe."

This stuff does not fuck around. IMHO, you should be well-versed in the other tryptamine-type compounds such as LSD and psilocibin before you ever even consider playing with DMT. This means you'd have a healthy respect for set and setting and you'd realize the stakes.

What are the stakes?

Your ass

+1

"was it really pure DMT or were there really electric jews"?

:(

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
RIP

M

MescaCactus

Invité
I post this realizing it may never be seen... I wish I would have stumbled upon this a year ago.

I hope what I read about 'Vlad' is untrue. If it is in fact true, I hope it wasn't all the ignorant fucks on here that drove him to that.
What you guys have to realize going into these threads (this one in particular) is that what you say could be very, very fucking important to the asker. Although, it's obvious that 'Vlad' was smart enough to see this ignorance in 95% of the posts. Also if you want to truly look at any radical situation, like this, that you yourself have not experienced, then you need to be coming from a 100% unbiased point of view. Fuck what you know and listen to what is being said, then take relevant, useful information and make useful suggestions.

Because I don't know for sure, RIP Vlad.
And If your still out there, I hope you have found the insight that you needed.