Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Horrible problem(s)

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
The latter, and your attempt at sarcasm obviously misses the mark if you think that is funny. It only shows your low level of intelligence and education on the subject of monoatomic gold, and instead your preferred trust in others, namely doctors, to 'cure' what you are unable to figure out yourself and help yourself.

I'll heal myself, thank you. I was and now am better off without the help from most 'doctors' especially those of the psychiatric kind.

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
And FYI, psychiatry IS inexact and experimental. If you cannot understand that go practice some logic and critical thinking skills, or dig up the references that show exactly the relationship of receptor sites which drugs bind to, to bodily functions, and mental functions, and it's relationship to consciousness, because otherwise your immature statement shows your own logical and critical thinking inability.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Good luck healing yourself. I apologise for any attempt to good advice, I didn't know you knew better.

Elfinn

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Août 2007
I think we are dealing with mysterious time,when it comes to the understanding of the mind.
As we have learned,the past,the present and the future,exists all at once.
This means that we may experience time travel,whenever we are open and receptive,or simply put, present in the moment.
The moment is made up of the past and the future,wich to us earthlings
has not yet happened.
But being earthlings,we are somewhat wheelchaired to our fixity in a static perception of time and existence.
What i am proposing,is the reality of parallell universes,where there exists
beings and entities,that may entertain our brains with ecstatic time-experiences.
Ecstasy as we know can be frightening,because we percieve our perception of time to be THE reality,and THE only one.
All the things we believe and percieve are unconsciously coloured
by our narrowed understanding of the universe,
so that an encounter with spirit-entities,can and will most often cause
us to loose our established mind, many times over-nourished by our need to feel safe in a box reality.
When we loose this safety,we may become nerve-wrecks for a while
but it has been said that time is also the great healer.
When using psychedelics,we are going out of the box reality
wich it has taken much time to establish,and it will most probably
take just as much time to get used to a ((new way)) of thinking
and experiencing ourselves again.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I plead with you to bring monoatomic gold subject to any chemisty or physicist. Please, vlad. Educate yourself.

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
Do you realize how nobody agrees with you on this forum, yet we are all on "psychonaut.com"?

speak for yourself, not for other people

vlad isnt saying something that needs to be agreed with or disagreed with, he is just describing his experiences

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Edited.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
Vlad -

Sounds like you may have an extreme form of HPPD (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallucinog ... n_disorder )

There are some treatments available, but do understand that not everyone with HPPD is able to recover. There could also be some neurological damage that happened along with the possible HPPD.

I wouldn't rule out any form of psychosis. What you can do is do to a doctor who understands these conditions and various drugs. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I'm just telling you what the condition you described sounds like.

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
synith I think hes describing a different kind of problem, cause the hallucinations hes describing isnt really the symptoms that described hppd. Also his delusional state. That is not hppd. I dont know what he has but its allot more intense than early signs of schizophrenia, hell it could be a very far along schizophrenia, he has very intense full hallucinations(entire persons who interact and teach). But im no doctor, vlad did you ever have a feeling this couldnt be real what you see? Like any at all? Did it come to a point where you decided this is real?I mean I see shit and I realize that it just cant be real, but some times I panic and emotionally it fully effects me and I believe it till I can talk myself down again, like two minds, one rational and one that feels zappa peering through his soul and fiddling with whats already right, arguing.

Hell and even if you think its real just keep it to your self and remember you gotta play the game to eat.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
bla bla bla

ok

well

i havent read all but maybe i will it seems interesting.
hey vlad are you supposed to be the slave of these entities like the electronic jews or so ??? and well what do they want really... do they have a purpose ???
also they speak to you through your mind ? so somthin like telephatically.

this means they got to have extraordinary powers, given they exist.
but i mean why should they want to control you? well i mean it could be out of pure boredom or so.... i mean we cant really tell anything about these entities can we ?? i mean we can't see them ?? or can we and if we can can we touch them if we dare ??

i mean its interesting, but kinda blurry to me.

peace bro and it is good to distrust psychiatrists in my opinion, better trust in what you know for sure and not in what "supposed-to-be-oh-so-smart-people" want to make you believe...

ok another idea popped in my mind: maybe in your DMT experiences, since the strange happenings started when you had taken DMT, you got stuck in between different dimensions or worlds or well just took somethin with you from there, that you might be able to like integrate in your consciousness-belief-system or well.... hard to tell i guess.. maybe you had subconscious desires like getting more muscular and stuff and made a pact with the electronic jews, so that they can control your mind now.... who knows really... they might be like the devil or so, but maybe you can tell them to let go that you dont want their "help" ??

ok that all might be bullshit, but its all just speculation....

by the way i didnt read much here as i said, but vlad i also could see thru my eyelids. dont know if it means much or what it means. but well i almost always got it, when i got it, before falling into sleep or before waking up, when just lying there.
i would notice to see everything and then open my eyes and wake up or so.
kind of strange really. :D its hard to keep that state of mind though, it's probably connected to threshold-wakefulness, from what i have read some people had these kind of experiences.

peace
:weedman:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
"The schizophrenic is like a man permanently under the influence of mescalin, and therefore unable to shut off the experience of a reality which he is not holy enough to live with, which he cannot explain away because it is the most stubborn of primary facts, and which, because it never permits him to look at the world with merely human eyes, scares him into interpreting its unremitting strangeness, its burning intensity of significance, as the manifestations of human or even cosmic malevolence, calling for the most desperate countermeasures, from murderous violence at one end of the scale to catatonia, or psychological suicide, at the other."

~ Aldous Huxley in The Doors of Perception

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Vlad, I think you will find Stan Grof's books very useful. This morning I finished reading Psychology of the Future, and before that I was reading his LSD Psychotherapy. He talks at length about prolonged negative reactions to psychedelic sessions, and how to avoid them, or help them go away.

Sorry if this was already discussed in this thread (I didn't read everything) but I must know: what was your birth like?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
By the way, the above citation was obtained through a little game posted by Forkbender at another website:
Grab the book NEAREST you. Right now.
- Turn to page 56.
- Find the fifth sentence.
- Post that sentence AS YOUR STATUS AND POST these instructions in a comment to this status.
- Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST book....
I'm sitting in a shop, and Doors of Perception (which I haven't read yet) was the closest book within reach. I decided to post it in this thread, because it seemed related to what was being discussed here. :D

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
"The schizophrenic is like a man permanently under the influence of mescalin, and therefore unable to shut off the experience of a reality which he is not holy enough to live with, which he cannot explain away because it is the most stubborn of primary facts, and which, because it never permits him to look at the world with merely human eyes, scares him into interpreting its unremitting strangeness, its burning intensity of significance, as the manifestations of human or even cosmic malevolence, calling for the most desperate countermeasures, from murderous violence at one end of the scale to catatonia, or psychological suicide, at the other."

~ Aldous Huxley in The Doors of Perception

wow that's DARK! :shock:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Here's another one from Huxley, which I just stumbled upon during some translation work:

"The literature of religious experience abounds in references to the pains and terrors overwhelming those who have come, too suddenly, face to face with some manifestation of the mysterium tremendum. In theological language, this fear is due to the in-compatibility between man's egotism and the divine purity, between man's self-aggravated separateness and the infinity of God."