Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Horrible problem(s)

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
1. Either there is some other dimension that is somehow connecting to your neurons through hyperspace (you don't even know what the fuck hyperspace is so why would you even say that) and communicating with you through a chemical-language that somehow you can understand, but is purely through a seperate dimension, and somehow communicated that they were "electronic" which means they are made of electrons.

Why do you believe these beings were made of electrons? It's not because they called themselves that way that they couldn't be lying.
Maybe it is some other dimension, or a part of reality or better said this universe that isn't physical which I connected to, or opened up a channel to. Does the nature of consciousness and intelligence HAVE to be originating from gross physical matter? Since that is what seems to be the key point here. I don't seem to be believed because I don't think the brain produced all of what I experienced. It seems to be that people here think from some of the replies I read that consciousness is a brain function. That is debatable. Sure if you get a blow to the head you get knocked out, but there's plenty of ESP and astral projection and OBE evidence. It seems more likely the brain is like a computer or machine that interfaces with consciousness and intelligence that isn't physical.

2. Or you took DMT, you saw some shit like everyone else does, but you think it was real, even after coming down.

Why don't you prove where the intelligence behind encounters with beings on psychedelics especially DMT comes from? I've read of DMT trips where two people could see each other in hyperspace, and talk about it when they came down? What is that? A collective psychosis? Since that is what a shrink would call it, being totally unopen usually to the possibility of an alternate part of the universe being non physical and experienceable.

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
As for the topic of what is real and what not.
Nearly five years ago I took mushrooms with monoatomic gold.
I had a mystical experience I thought at first was from the mushrooms, but later realized it's the gold that did it.
Basically I was out of space, out of time, in total solipsism, and hyper aware.
It was like I had awoken from a dream.
And this 'reality' compared to it: like a dream.

So what is real and what's not is debatable. It's sensory perception and feelings. Some things feel more real or not, or more waking or not, better said, and it's not because it's physical that it's real. It's just stable or more stable. What if reality would be like a limbo of fluid colors and fluidity and air without stability? Who says that isn't possible? We seem to be used to a physicality and the assumption that it means familiar reality. But if there is such a thing as independent consciousness, what if it's possible to get stuck in a state where you experience non physical or non stable reality? Like be stuck in a perpetual dream or maybe worse.

maxfreakout

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
Vlad a dit:
Basically I was out of space, out of time, in total solipsism, and hyper aware.
It was like I had awoken from a dream.
And this 'reality' compared to it: like a dream.

exactly, the 'hyperreality' of the intense solipsistic state completely eclipses the level of reality of waking consciousness, from the point of view of divine solipsism, life is an insane delusion.

Vlad a dit:
So what is real and what's not is debatable.

nothing is real, i dont think this is debatable, it is self-evident truth

Vlad a dit:
What if reality would be like a limbo of fluid colors and fluidity and air without stability? Who says that isn't possible? We seem to be used to a physicality and the assumption that it means familiar reality. But if there is such a thing as independent consciousness, what if it's possible to get stuck in a state where you experience non physical or non stable reality? Like be stuck in a perpetual dream or maybe worse.

yes a neverending display of profoundly disintegrating mental associations. By contrast in physical reality you can make stable, lasting associations

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
the fuck is monoatomic gold? what would that do to anything?

You realize people who call themselves electronic jews is just funny. That means they are of electrons, if they weren't why wouldn't they say something else.

I lost faith in you. You can now go talk to your electronic jews, and travel through hyper space while sitting at home all you want without me bothering you. You're going to get lost.

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
the fuck is monoatomic gold? what would that do to anything?

See Google and www.subtleenergies.com
Not sure it would do anything with the topic, just said it caused a mystical experienced I had of solipsism.

You realize people who call themselves electronic jews is just funny. That means they are of electrons, if they weren't why wouldn't they say something else.

What? You actually believe everything said or seen is true? Like because these beings say they are electronic that they are in good faith not lying nor evil? What is they didn't want to say what they were but just make fun of me?

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
Mate, you got to realise that the "electronic jews" arent real. Nobody has a dream where they ride a horse to Calcutta and go around telling everyone it was real.

Youre schizophrenic, know these "beings" are just figments of your imagination, or live with them forever.

On a side note, do they have some sort of electronic Bar Mitzvah?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I heard the electric circumcision was really painful.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
this is fucking rediculous. you were looking for somebody to confirm what you saw is "real". NOBODY WILL, and now you're pissed. get over it. WE DONT RESPOND THE WAY YOU DO TO DMT, this much should be obvious to you by now. it's not my job to tell you you're crazy or not, but for real?? it would probably help your case a little more if you would stop referring to them as electronic jews, that's obviously not getting you anywhere.

now, you're left with the option to accept that you might be schizophrenic, or you might just react very strangely to certain chemicals, or you might just be talking out of your ass. EITHER WAY, NONE OF US KNOW. my sincere advice, apart from that it's getting old seeing these email notifications for this topic, is for you to take this debate somewhere else. maybe somewhere that you can find other people that fit this description, maybe you will, maybe you never will. but you should know by now that, on this forum, you probably wont. :idea:

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
I couldn't fall asleep and just remembered something from years ago.
Somewhere I think in october or november 2004, a few months after I had a deep mystical experience including the solipsism on gold and mushrooms, I started seeing visions while focusing in meditation. Without taking anything.
One of these days I saw myself (like looking in a mirror) next to a mystical jewish/'essene' like figure next to a tree, all made of light, and eating golden fruit from that tree. And with every bite I saw mysefl take, I felt it, and felt the taste and everything.
Then I lost the focus and lost the sight, and tried focusing again.
What I saw then was nothing like it. Instead I saw a dark being with two blue electrical dots for eyes, and when I noticed it, it noticed me, and instantly throughout my body I felt something like an inner earthquake. It was so bad I panicked and asked inwardly for help. Like my body inwardly totally vibrated from the shock that being caused.
Then I lost that sight and saw another being. Like a beautiful woman trying to come to me to seduce me, and I almost automatically felt drawn to her to let her kiss me, and when she did, she changed into a demon with a demonic tongue hooking onto me draining me.

I don't know what these things were but I can say they felt totally real. It doesn't cut it saying it were hallucinations. Too real for it to be. Just like another reality except made of light.

Maybe it were beings from the astral plane in occultism.

And some months after these experiences, 20 or 21 april 2005, while focusing again without taking anything (in fact I didn't take anything for months on end) I saw in a fraction of a second in my mind a sight that looked and felt more real than here. I saw a city that looked egyptian in nature, with blue glowing pyramids and obelisks, and a sky with moving clouds and a thunderous sky. I was totally startled by the sight and was like 'WOW'.
I lost the sight and next thing I see after focusing is a sight like I saw myself descending from a south or meso american step pyramid. Completely real looking just like reality. There was a sort of guard holding a feline animal on a leash too like a puma.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Gold doesn't react with anything in your body. . . Vlad you're on psychonaut, talking about a trip and NOBODY agrees with you. Take a hint, it's a pretty big one.

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
It doesn't mean because everybody says something or doesn't agree that this implies the truth of something. It's akin to medieval witch burning over the opinion of the majority.

Monoatomic gold apparently reacts. It's not like eating common gold.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Erowid.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Monoatmoic gold doesn't react with anything in your body :D

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i like how you completely ignore my last post, just like the common consensus of this topic. and then go off on an even more rediculous tangent about how you had a daydream, and it was "way to real to be fake". cool, you have an "overactive" imagination....

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
adrianhaffner a dit:
... how you had a daydream, and it was "way to real to be fake". cool, you have an "overactive" imagination....

Prove it that it's a daydream or imagination.

Supervixen

Inscrit
5 Fev 2009
Hi Vlad, I'm sorry I haven't taken the time to read all answers but as I read some of what YOU said, I feel the need to tell you some things :
*first, I understand what you feel towards psychiatrists and all, cuz i have felt the same for a long time (and still feel the same, in fact :D ). I have seen lots of psy-chiatrists, -chologs and stuff, plus I have a degree in psychology and I think this studies are bullshit (at least in France, where I live). BUT my current psychiatrist made me see that they're not all full of shit with books instead of a brain. Some can be right... not always, allmightily right, but right.
* as for schizophrenia, I don't like the way it's explained (like "it's the Dad's fault", or whatever) but it does exist. I spent nine months of my life with a schizo guy and I swear it exists ! or at least, there is something going "wrong" in some people's heads, and it happens to be called schizophrenia... as for you I think you don't seem to be a "schizo" anyway, I think you "have" psychosis but not with a name to put on it... there are some many forms of craziness, you can't always name them ! So, well, you're a psycho, I may be a psycho, lots of people are psycho, as long as we don't hurt other people and sometimes feel good with ourselves, what's the matter ?

Good luck with your electric jews (I'm part jewish...maybe part electric, too)
Kisses.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
I'm about tired of the psychiatrist/psychologist bashing I read on this thread.

Most of you people sound like you are modern contemporaries of the inhabitants of Salem Massachusetts during the witch trials.

Yeah some psychologists don't know their shit. Same with psychiatrists.....

But some of them know a lot, and help a lot.

Considering that the conscious/unconscious/subconscious mind is basically unmapped terrain, they do an okay job.

Our westernized view of dualistic concepts hurts the study of consciousness more than any particular approach. We are blinded by our thinking process, an idiotic 'this-or-that' approach which basically keeps us from understanding much.

"You're either crazy or you're sane"

Is how they see it, but we need to understand that a person is a PROCESS, not a 'thing'......or an 'object'......

Guys like Carl Jung weren't 'full of shit'.

Look, take an automobile, for example......we can all agree, I hope, that the design and function of one is much simpler than the brain.

For any given car, there are service manuals, exhaustively researched and written, and yet, still, sometimes mechanics with access to all the information struggle to diagnose and repair a problem.

Yet I don't hear

'Mechanics are charlatans......snake oil.....bogus.....'

The problem is that we humans are imperfect, and our way of looking at things;

'broken'

'fixed'

'black'

'white'

'good'

'bad'

With these dualistic descriptions OF PROCESSES THAT WE INSIST ON DESCRIBING AS OBJECTS........

Keeps us limited, and strangles our perception.