Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hawaiian baby woodrose = Peace?

Nigey

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2013
Ye I'd imagine just blastin a decent 250w light on it would be dec for the plant. Mine sprouted! After 2 germination and a BATTERING from the rain storm (took weeks). I had to downsize cause my pot was waaay too big. But now they're in something muuuch better and the sprouts are doing just fantastic :) Not much growth though. an inch maybee, and since it's winter the sun is not out as much and i'm not able to use my light -.- but as we do as we do.

FannieBouchard

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Mai 2013
needed intense care and and supportive surroundings to grow with, you must be prepared to deliver the same .. go good !

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
Buy a few bags of course perlite and mix it into a large patch of rich soil outside. Direct, hot sun will kill it fast and so will frost. So, if your climate is hot at the moment you will need to construct a shade of some sort to filter the light. If your climate is cold right now you may need to construct a green house around it.
All of the HBW plants I've ever attempted to grow have been killed by black spots forming underneath the leaves after the plant had reached roughly a foot high. I never really looked into what exactly was causing the black spots because my other plants usually take up more of my attention but I'm convinced that with enough care the plant should become nice and strong after a year or two and would require a bit less attention.

The most important things to keep in mind are:
The roots need heaps of space so make sure that your patch of soil is deep and covers a large area.
The roots will rot without proper drainage so do not plant into the ground unless you have thoroughly mixed that perlite in.
HBW grows all over Queensland, Australia and similar climates around the world. Frost bad. But so is too much direct sun while the plant is young.
Its a vine so it must have something to climb on.

Once your HBW is reproducing (It should be self-fertile) it will be much easier to grow more because with plenty of seed you can just plant them everywhere and let the hardiest survive.

Good luck! Such a beautiful plant.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I have done HBWR and morning glory seeds many times. (don,t know how much). The last time i took them must be more then three years ago. The way i take them is to make a filtration using a coffee filter, so the raw material of the seeds does not enter your stomach.
I have had similar effects from taking these seeds. Usually i get an euphoric and peaceful feeling from these seeds .

I have noticed that people either love or hate those LSA seeds. My friend took them and felt as if he was poisoned.
My other friend took them and he likes it. I know i like those little seeds. The euphoric and peaceful feeling i get from them is often long lasting. The day after taking them i still feel very peaceful and nice.

ElPsycho

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
26 Juil 2015
I purchased 100 Ghana strain HBWR. I crushed up 8 in a coffee grinder and added it to cold water, mixed and drank. At about 1 hour from not feeling anything, I chewed 4 more seeds for a total of 12 seedz.

I felt really chill, but nothing spectacular happened. My only other "experience" so far with psychedelics was with San Pedro. Also didn't really do anything... I'm really wanting to experience a natural psychedelic with no luck so far.

I'm thinking about buying some more HBWR from my supplier but this time I'll be purchasing the Hawaiian strain, as I've heard it's much more potent. Me being my cheap self-chose the Ghana, ah well learned my lesson..

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
What you need to do is take 8 to 10 HBWR seeds. Crush them, put them in cold water. Put it in the fridge. (not the freezer)
And wait 15 to 24 hours. Then filter those seeds using a coffee filter and drink it.
First hour you will feel a little bit sick in the stomach maybe. This is a slow growing and also slow working plant. It needs time.

flaures

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Sept 2015
Hi guys, i'm new , i found this post on LSA so i'll post here.
I'm trying to extract LSA from HBWR with the petroleum ether method (it's just more easy to find the zippo's gasoline that is made of light petroleum distillates so i'm using that), i know that after a day in the solvent, you have to extract the grinded seeds and dry them, then put it in to pure alcohol.
Now i'm just wondering if instead of 96° pure alcohol i can use an high alcohol liquor, for the last step, and if i can't i would like to know why.
Thanks