Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hawaiian baby woodrose = Peace?

sunset

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2012
i just ate around 10 hbws's throughout a period of 4ish hours, im thinking about making some acacia confusa tea ass well, any warnings and or suggestions?

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
i have no help but please write your report :D id love to try hbw seeds! i tried to extract lsa/lsh with the alcohol peppermint oil in the cooking section, but i cant drink it, its way to strong tasting its just pure mint and everything i add it to is to strong tasting with barley any effect that iv noted. any info on the best and least troubling way to take lsa seed's would be vary much appreciated.

im about 150 lbs and not a stranger to the realm of the shaman.

sunset

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2012
well i wanted to branch out from normal liquid L and i prefer natural things so i just ate the seeds, the ones i got are organic pesticide free witch is important, but theyr really small... it came with 20 grams though.. anyways i endep eating about 20 one night, at points i was deffinitly really high, but i had been taking fat bonghits all day out of my 2 footer with double shower head perk things so i was alrready really high... the first time i ate the seeds i got some really distinc eyes closed visuals that were pretty beutiful, next time im going to eat a ton beecouse they dont make me nauseus at all and im looking for an intense experience... i might also try them with syrian rue :D

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Nice! no nausea sounds great and I swear as soon as I got my perk bong its a cleaner stronger stone :D

sunset

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2012
oh most deffinitly bongs make a huge difference :D, last night a friend of mine whos only been "dabbing" for weeks, which is when you smoke purged hash oil out of a special bong made for it... a teency "dab" of dab can be like smoking a joint in one hit haha, and he came over and tried my 2 footer for the first time, with just some dank greenhouse cali kush and he said he was as high if not higher than dabbing....

Im Shabby

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2013
So my method of ingesting these wonderful little guys was sub-lingual. I crushed them to a pulp and poured it all in my mouth. I had it in my mouth for a good 30-40 minutes before i spat it out. During this time though, I unintentionally swallowed twice. By the time I spat it out, i had already felt slightly sedated.
After, a good 30 minutes it was kicking in really good and the sedation was heavier and my body felt as if gravity was increased a lot. Sounds were becoming much clearer and during this trip I was just spending my time in bed with my computer. Lights seem to have a greater illumination and just seemed more alive. Tracers became quiet apparent within the 2 hour mark. I would look at my front door (sleeping on sofa) and look through the window out into space, while around me the window would have tracers moving in different directions. Almost like it was being pulled apart by the fabric of space. My thoughts started picking up in speed and I started having these clear thoughts about myself. I sat there and thought about my past trying to infer something about myself and a reasoning behind it. I did get some answers in my quest, though I hope to dig even deeper next trip. By the 2 hour mark the Naseua had picked up and past by the 3rd hour mark. This whole time i was spent staring at the screen engulfed in my own thoughts, even smiling at times. I had note-pad opened and recorded the effects;
12:00 Nasuea picks up and effects take stronger hold of me. objects seem to have a tracer on it. hand is amusing to watch. getting vivid thoughts12:06 I seem to loose a sense of time
12:30 I'm learning so much about myself, thinking about myself and my thoughts are rapid. i don't think I've thought so deep about a certain quality of my personality in such a small span of time.
2:26 Time is out the window. all that remains is my imagination, and i was sucked in talking to my friend about nonsense.
3:26 Having a wonderful time. saw some open eyed visuals and my body seemed to melt into the bed. This is a wonderful drug.
I felt a strong connection to the world, universe and a strong connection to everything around me, a sense of belonging.
These visuals i got as I layed in bed around 4am trying to get to sleep but still wide awake in my brain. I have the links to a couple pictures of visuals that closely come close to what I saw but were different.
http://www.interdope.com/images/lsd1.jpg
This one, was a different shape but i could see the lines moving and it was amazing.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vt04Va4q1qhd9r0.jpg
This one is closely relative to what I saw. But they were moving, flowing in their own directions and my body felt as if there was some energy flowing with it to. It was honestly one of the best feelings i have ever felt.
When I would close my eyes I would see patterns vividly and bright in those different color scheme. It was hard to get to sleep with these awesome patterns.
Now, I've only gotten my hands on LSD once and i only had 1 tab. I don't really have any experience with any other psychedelic.
That pretty much sums up my trip. The goal of typing this out for all you to read is to know, Was my trip intense for the number of seeds I took? I've been taking SSRI's and i'm just curious as i heard SSRI's (could) dramatically reduce the effect of a psychedelic. I would like to know if this trip was expected for 14 seeds for the next time I take this spiritual journey, And I plan on taking this journey with my brother. (A really close bonding experience, I foresee)

Thank You so much for taking your time to read this!:D + Offering your insight to my journeys, i look forward to reading the replies from all of you!

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
Get more acid :D I tryed some lsa experiment's an have gotten only opiate like effect so far but iv tryed shrooms and acid Anuf to not know how meny times iv done them and/or tripped. But you have the perfect approch just keep experimenting.

Im Shabby

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2013
Thanks man! At the moment the lowest price for LSD is 300 for liquid. Everything else from where i'm from is either RC's or bunk. So for the moment I will be experimenting with LSA. Much appreciated for taking the time to read this and reply :)

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
no problems :) and some times the magic finds you when the time is right O.O but hellz yes for the lsa im sorry I don't know the exact answers your looking for :( but if your in a odd place try a local or nearest city/town jam concert or even take alil vacation this summer to a festival :) I first tripped at gathering of the vibes when I was 16 and I remember getting shrooms for 15 $ a 8th I was scared of acid at the time so I only got shroom and bud. look up some teks on lsa extractions like the alcohol extraction that turns lsh into lsa making it more potent and lsd like if I remember right, just don't do the one with the peppermint oil or extract or whatever find a liquor/alcohol that has mint or peppermint so you can actually drink the liquid lol. I hope you reach the levels your looking for and I hope its grate for you. good luck and be good.

Im Shabby

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Fev 2013
Thanks man! My friend who I got these seeds from is actually working on turning it into LSH. Hopefully all goes well and I can have a even more intense trip. w/ better visuals. :)

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
Hawaiian Baby Woodrose HBWR Argyreia nervosa Seeds just got mine from amazon. I couldnt find my genie pig so I half way crushed two and put em in my lip... its 20minutes later and i'm waiting. The reveiws on amazon realy got me thinking "okay lets try em" I've done blotters and shrooms...cant remember much on blotter but i recall the shroomy times. Ended up eaten 5 more. Things are a bit more intence. Well...I shared some with friends and the wife of the couple I gave them too said she'd leave her husband if I came back with shrooms as I was leaveing almost followed me home but the husband didnt hear. I said no ty I dont need 3 more kids. The husband on the other hand wasnt so excited he was sick but couldnt throw it up. I didnt feel sick to bad. I was happy. But I didnt see any tracers ...I wonders if they was fresher if it'd be better? I bet it would. Deffently things were louder, brighter and ...I'm still thinking about his wifes bounceing around me with her big ol ta tas. The thing with me tho is I'm on antidepesents and anti psycadicts....might had some effect on it.

Hark

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Nov 2012
So me and friends been tryen these babys out... about to do the last 10 er 11... from my exp i notice i dont get sick like normal ppl do i get cramps in my legs and arms... some one said u have a hell of an digestive system and its getting you throu it. Maybe so but I recall feeling sick...just not as bad as others. I have not taken more than 30 that i know of. But i found that drinking liqure sorta gets u drunk on it...but not much.

Shadow-Known

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
Im Shabby a dit:
So my method of ingesting these wonderful little guys was sub-lingual. I crushed them to a pulp and poured it all in my mouth. I had it in my mouth for a good 30-40 minutes before i spat it out. During this time though, I unintentionally swallowed twice. By the time I spat it out, i had already felt slightly sedated.
After, a good 30 minutes it was kicking in really good and the sedation was heavier and my body felt as if gravity was increased a lot. Sounds were becoming much clearer and during this trip I was just spending my time in bed with my computer. Lights seem to have a greater illumination and just seemed more alive. Tracers became quiet apparent within the 2 hour mark. I would look at my front door (sleeping on sofa) and look through the window out into space, while around me the window would have tracers moving in different directions. Almost like it was being pulled apart by the fabric of space. My thoughts started picking up in speed and I started having these clear thoughts about myself. I sat there and thought about my past trying to infer something about myself and a reasoning behind it. I did get some answers in my quest, though I hope to dig even deeper next trip. By the 2 hour mark the Naseua had picked up and past by the 3rd hour mark. This whole time i was spent staring at the screen engulfed in my own thoughts, even smiling at times. I had note-pad opened and recorded the effects;
12:00 Nasuea picks up and effects take stronger hold of me. objects seem to have a tracer on it. hand is amusing to watch. getting vivid thoughts12:06 I seem to loose a sense of time
12:30 I'm learning so much about myself, thinking about myself and my thoughts are rapid. i don't think I've thought so deep about a certain quality of my personality in such a small span of time.
2:26 Time is out the window. all that remains is my imagination, and i was sucked in talking to my friend about nonsense.
3:26 Having a wonderful time. saw some open eyed visuals and my body seemed to melt into the bed. This is a wonderful drug.
I felt a strong connection to the world, universe and a strong connection to everything around me, a sense of belonging.
These visuals i got as I layed in bed around 4am trying to get to sleep but still wide awake in my brain. I have the links to a couple pictures of visuals that closely come close to what I saw but were different.
http://www.interdope.com/images/lsd1.jpg
This one, was a different shape but i could see the lines moving and it was amazing.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vt04Va4q1qhd9r0.jpg
This one is closely relative to what I saw. But they were moving, flowing in their own directions and my body felt as if there was some energy flowing with it to. It was honestly one of the best feelings i have ever felt.
When I would close my eyes I would see patterns vividly and bright in those different color scheme. It was hard to get to sleep with these awesome patterns.
Now, I've only gotten my hands on LSD once and i only had 1 tab. I don't really have any experience with any other psychedelic.
That pretty much sums up my trip. The goal of typing this out for all you to read is to know, Was my trip intense for the number of seeds I took? I've been taking SSRI's and i'm just curious as i heard SSRI's (could) dramatically reduce the effect of a psychedelic. I would like to know if this trip was expected for 14 seeds for the next time I take this spiritual journey, And I plan on taking this journey with my brother. (A really close bonding experience, I foresee)

Thank You so much for taking your time to read this!:D + Offering your insight to my journeys, i look forward to reading the replies from all of you!

Sounds pretty cool. I hate HBWR seeds though, whenever I take them I feel really sick to my stomach and only get a drunk/dxm kinda feeling. Nothing real psych. about it for me. Maybe I"ll do an extraction and try it again. Then again I've never done more than 6 at a time because of the sickness feeling. :p

Nigey

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2013
I have no idea about what climate it prefers (Hawaii harhar) and really just want to see if anyone here had bothered to grow it in their back yard? I'm in canada
so it's nice and legal here...

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I have tried it but my plant died :'(. HBWR are not easy to grow in a cold or temperate climate. The plant grows best in a warm climate and is sensitive to cold and freezing temperatures. Best to keep them in a pot inside in winter. You need to nick and soak the seed. HBWR is not a very fast growing plant.