Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hawaiian baby woodrose = Peace?

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Smash grind or powder the seed and make a water filtration

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
+1 magickmumu

Yes, water extraction is really the best way to go. Be careful though. Use cold distilled water (not tap) after grinding. And keep it away from light/heat!

Also be careful of how long you let the stuff soak into the water. (use teabag to put stuff into, then let soak for 20 mins, I believe.) Research the time though. I forget exactly how long you're supposed to let it soak and whatnot. It's been a while since I've done a water extraction for LSA. :p

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
and when the cold water extraction fails, let me know how my method goes.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I usually let the soak very long more then 5 hours. I have used distilled and tap water, both with success I don't use teabags but coffee filters. I don't know if my methode is any good, because I have developed my own and just went with it. A Friend h tried to soak the seeds in a smaller amount of time. . His tea turned out green and it didn't do anything for him. My tea always looks brown, not green.

Another friend I powders and then chews his seeds. His spits it out. His method also seemed to work for him.

Guy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Sept 2009
The cold water extraction works, but can still get you sick, especially if you are taking a larger dose. (Common mistake: using too much water)

Some people have a lot of success with sublingual (under the tongue) doses. Take your HBWR seeds, powder/grind them, and mix in shot glass with a little bit of water and lemon juice. Let it sit for 5 min, then drink the mixture, trying to get everything under your tongue. Hold it there for 15 to 20 minutes, then spit it out. Redose as needed.

I had some success with this method, but I also drank the water-extracted HBWR, so I can't say how effective the sublingual dose was (although I felt a good comeup before I drank the tea).

Have fun.

Quetzal

Inscrit
19 Mai 2008
u can make an exctraction, very easy. Search information about it...
(U don't have to exctract totaly the pure LSA, just put off the bad things using some kind of zippo gas)

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
http://www.psychonaut.com/post-31661.html?f=43

I posted a while ago about LSA (HBRW Seed extract) preps and got some good advice.

Simple Tek:

Take your seeds, deshell as best you can. Place in coffee grinder, grind to powder.
Soak Powder in Naptha (Petroleum Ether, aka Zippo Lighter fluid; Get the Yellow bottle it evaps faster and leaves no residue.
Let powder soak w/ regular shakings, I use either a Mortar Pestle w/ saran wrap on top or a 1/2 Pint Mason Jar w/ the lid on to agitated the solution. You can use a generous amount of fluid. After it has all evaporated, use a mortar and pestle to grind the powder some more to ensure you get all the Naptha out.

Next add Ethanol (Everclear if you can get it) to the ground remaining plant material. Don't add to much, you have to reduce the excess later. Cover the container and shake occasionally (more often than w/ the Naptha step), you can filter the liquid and resoak the plant material as many times as you like. Once your satisfied with your Ethanol extraction, I usually put my liquid in either a thermal cup or a porcelain cup and put it about 8" - 12" away from a small space heater (mine has temp control, I set it for 90F for about 90 min, checking on it constantly and rotating the cup and adjusting the distance as needed until enough ethanol has evaporated. Then prepare for injection. I usually reduce down to about 5 mL and add them drop wise on sugar cubes or something sweet an porous. I've heard Lemon Juice works to mask the taste as well.

Using this method I've only experienced a moderate body load once or twice (on 11+ seed extracts).

Hope this helps and enjoy!

Peace and love,

Etherbunny

MindAsh

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2010
phantasos a dit:
hi guys, i've just bort some Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and i've eaten 11 (i ate 8 then 3 with out the shell 1hour and half latter) of then now, all i did was chew for a few secondsand then just swollow. i was told that i should feel it after 15min to about 1hour and a half?
its now 2 hours latter and i feel nothing? i've never had any experience with these seeds before, so am i just being impatient?

i bort these from alternative minds.co.uk? if that meens anything to you guys?
thanx in advance XD

do not eat the shells they contain cyanide glycosides and can make you very sick or worse, also make sure that you use a coffe grinder to powder them after burning and scraping the shells off, you only want the white inner meat no brown fuzzy parts trust me, one key thing most people dont realize about lsa is that its 90% closed eye visuals and best done in the dark laying in bed, expect a vast amount of vasoconstriction as well so you'll get very cold . when i took them i ate 12-14 of them powdered and even without the shells expect some nausea

MindAsh

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2010
Synith a dit:
The LSA in the seeds may be too weak for your body to have a reaction to them (everyone's different.)

Try extracting the LSA from the seeds using the methods here: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=9747

Also, be aware of dosage.LSA in HBWR seeds are more potent than MG's seeds.

Once you extract LSA from the seeds, you can convert it to LSD.

I'd get a feel for the LSA first though. Full-blown LSD is-- yea.

Good luck!

EDIT:

Make sure they're HBWR seeds. You could have bought a different strain.

i think you meant to say convert it to LSH, LSD you would need to have acess to a entire chemist lab and alot of schooling behind you. at any given time all of the lsd that is in circulation is only ever usually created by a very small handfull of masters degree chemists and in bulk. one ounce of pure lsd is enough to dose over 300 people

J

JCSundale

Invité
I awoke this afternoon with a slight headache but felt fine after a few cups of tea and some breakfast, and felt no other bad affects apart from general tiredness and the feeling of being drained somewhat. Though I’m surprised by how much I’ve been able write about the trip, there’s still so much more detail and feeling I’m unable to express in words and in a sense am never going to be able too. Still, I hope an outline of the physical events will in some way help me to understand these experiences more, and for that reason I intend to keep more trip reports in the future.

Found your post to be very real and interesting you experienced no fear or after affects. Was curious why you had several boughs of nausea - does this always happen from the body trying to reject? Thanks, JC

EndlessEntity

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
6 Juil 2010
GOD a dit:
Rather the force than the farts .

yea like 2-3 year ago a girlfriend and i ate a buncha HBW seeds and the farts is what we got, along with a nice clean trip

spisshak

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Fev 2009
hawaiian woodrose seeds are best mixed with sherry wine and left to stand for three days in a cold dark place then filtered.
the alcohol isomerizes the 8-carboxamide to the r-epimer and the acetaldehyde adds across the indolic nitrogen forming a n-1 methylcarboxamide substitutent which reduces vasoconstriction and changes the qaulities of the ergine it lasts about 6 hours its fun and does'nt have the frightening aspect that plain ergine has it's fun stuff i've expirimented with it and some others too and found it to be superior.
if you look at ald-52 and others like methylsergide you'll see that n-1 substitution makes the side effects go away.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

G

Galaxystar

Invité
Hi! So this is my first post on this board...but I've been kinda lurking around here for a while. Recently I discovered the joys of MDMA (through some good friends) and now they want to introduce me to the world of psychedelics, which I am all for! My friend just bought some HBWR seeds (Hawaiian strain) and she tried some and reported that they were pretty potent. I have recently come off of Fluxeotine (Prozac) over the course of the last 2-2 1/2 weeks. I dropped down from 40mg to 20mg for 5-6 days and then have since stopped completely for the last 8 or so. After some research I know that SSRI's can/will lessen the effects of psychedelics, but my question is do you think that since a great portion of it is currently out of my system that I will actually manage to trip?

I plan on taking 8 seeds on Saturday, so I will have been completely off meds for around 10 days, and will have a trip sitter. Does anyone think or know as to whether or not I have a chance of tripping? Also, since it will be my first time, does anyone have any recommendations as to what I should do/experiences to have while tripping? Any activities or foods or anything worth trying or doing?

Thanks to anyone that has any advice to offer. I really appreciate it!

itsscience

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
7 Oct 2010
For things to do while tripping have a look at the thread entitled, "Fun Things to do on LSD" in the "Synthetics - User Related" section - heaps of fun things to do listed there but my best advice is do those things that make you happy when you're sober.

As for the prozac, I can't help you with that one but congratulations for breaking the hold that the pharmaceutical companies have/had on you.

soap

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Mai 2011
afoaf has had no success attempting to germinate arygeriea nervosa seeds/ scored(or nicked), soaked for an hour or so in RT h2o, and planted in foxfarm "ocean forest" organic soil, inside a tomato package, like a mini greenhouse.
first time and 2nd time, a mouse dug a hole in cups and took off w seed. then afoaf went to the mini ggreenhouse thing
also the acacia obtusifolia didnt germinate either time
mimosa hostilis came up nicely, and Piper auritum is just now popping surface.(last time, about 13 sprouted, the outside garden was ready, so the pot w piper auritum went outside, and they all died, afoaf now knows they need shade
any assistance would bee appriciated

L

lisaray

Invité
You mean you have plant tomato inside a little greenhouse. Right? I am planning to plant rice in my greenhouse. Is it a good idea. Please tell me.

red_eye.jedi

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Juin 2011
The woodrose will pop up, it just takes a LONG time for some. If they were nicked and soaked, then I'm sure they will pop, man.
rice is pretty much a wetland grain, growing in rainy places in that time of year.
This is just from vietnam books, and television(National geographic, but unrelated to rice.)
piper auritum...that is the same as piper sanctum, no? AFOAF had some seedlings, and tried to put them outdoors, and all but one are dead. They need shade and lots of water, no frost, but not 120 degree wheather, either.
AFOAF was at a farmers market in southern california and his GF found him a nice specimen, about 10" tall. Tried taking cuttings, ala cannabis, but they didn't take, and he heard that the best way is by dividing the rhizomes
He now has a source for 10$ piper sanctum, smelling(dried leaves) of sassafras, strongly. he may buy one a week, to have plenty come fall.