Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

NaOH question

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
"pH UP" solution, for adjusting nutrient pH in hydroponics is KOH and would do just as well as NaOH

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What PH is "pH UP" and in what quantitys can you buy it ?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
pH up ph >14.
its a 25-30% solution. it comes in 250, 500, and 1000ml bottles. there are other brands. you may be able to buy solid KOH from the same sources.

if its too dilute reduce it by heating in a glass pan. dont use aluminium though
and it may tarnish a stainless steel pan. for the reaction with aluminium see the "Draino" thread

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OK . But i still want to know what brand of NaOH solution the others have been using and where they got it from ?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
is Solvay not a German company? they invented the Solvay process used to make caustic soda/chlorine from seawater. i believe Dow are the biggest manufacturer though

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
druglessdouglas a dit:
"pH UP" solution
Don't get swimming pool "pH up". It's sodium carbonate which is a weak base. You want strong bases for extraction as you must get above the pKb of the substance you're trying to extract. pKb of DMT and mescaline is around 12 I think.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Solvay = "an international chemical and pharmaceutical group." Maybe it used to be german .

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Meduzz a dit:
druglessdouglas a dit:
"pH UP" solution
Don't get swimming pool "pH up". It's sodium carbonate which is a weak base. You want strong bases for extraction as you must get above the pKb of the substance you're trying to extract. pKb of DMT and mescaline is around 12 I think.

i specified hydroponic "pH UP" which is KOH

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
druglessdouglas a dit:
i specified hydroponic "pH UP" which is KOH
I know, sorry if it sounded like I said you were wrong or anything like that.
I was thinking about people that don't read labels :p

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
if i was to need it id buy Essentials which is just KOH. seek and thee shal find.
Esoterics liquid is KOH

ive just realised, a conc. solution of the General hydro. would do fine. the pH will still be >14. buy it

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
you can always get Red Devil Brand Lye (NaOH). i had to get mine shipped to me.. but its 100% pure. so i dont have to worry about anything killing me when i smoke it:p

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
HOW CAN U DETECT AND TEST REAL NaOH?

First U need to get paint can, empty one with dry stuff or clean lids.
Then U need to make small hole, 0.3cm, on the base of can. Place NaOH rock or powder in can, spit big sludge or just drop spoon of water on the substrate.Close that can with original lid VERY FAST!! Wait 2-8 secs, stand on can and light one match. Your leg should press that can really well! And slowly move match to the hole at the end of base of can. UF, U need to turn can horizontal, so this way opening will be on one side and base with hole one other.

CAN WILL EXPLODE SO HARD, FUCKING HARD!!! LIKE 10 MEGA PETARDS!! THIS IS TRUE TEST TO MADE YOURSELF 100% SURE THAT U HAVE NaOH.

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS
LOVE

endlessness

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Mar 2008
Goran.Hrsak a dit:

Then U need to make small hole, 0.3cm, on the base of can. Place NaOH rock or powder in can, spit big sludge or just drop spoon of water on the substrate.Close that can with original lid VERY FAST!! Wait 2-8 secs, stand on can and light one match. Your leg should press that can really well! And slowly move match to the hole at the end of base of can. UF, U need to turn can horizontal, so this way opening will be on one side and base with hole one other.

CAN WILL EXPLODE SO HARD, FUCKING HARD!!! LIKE 10 MEGA PETARDS!! THIS IS TRUE TEST TO MADE YOURSELF 100% SURE THAT U HAVE NaOH.

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS
LOVE

whats the use of knowing its NaOH if you´re dead ? haha

Not a very nice advise to give to people on the internet... but I guess if someone really tries this and fucks themselves up, its Darwinism at its best :D

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
endlessness a dit:
Goran.Hrsak a dit:

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS
LOVE

Not a very nice advise to give to people on the internet... but I guess if someone really tries this and fucks themselves up, its Darwinism at its best :D

HOW U MEAN DEAD?? FROM WHAT?

Icelus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
23 Oct 2007
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
endlessness a dit:
Goran.Hrsak a dit:

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS
LOVE

HOW U MEAN DEAD?? FROM WHAT?[/quote:1v9ymah9]

From the explosion you are talking about? ;)
Or isn't it THAT powerfull?

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Yes, SHIT!!, it's so beautifully powerful! For example: godfather from my uncle has blown his eyes out when 200liters barrel which was also on fire fall on his head. But this was one kilo rock of NaOH sprayed with 3-5dcl of water, with drunk mind of course, such barrel blows 300meters into sky and then fall with flames around, unfortunatly on my cousin head :lol: .
We call NaOH here in Croatia, KARABIT. Here we use it for Easter celebration and Christmas and New year. As I told before, paint can with hole at base, finger large rock, spit on rock, closing the lid of can and STANDING! STANDING on the can! Explosion is in the way! Hydrogen relish out process from NaOH with H2O and little oxygen in the mix produce fine blow! 10 times petard! Like mortar shell or hand grenade (I experienced real war so I could say similarity between those two explosions).

Also U can test this more easily and safer. Just spit on stone and light match or lighter and close it to evaporations. Fire is going to burn for sure! Also U can spit on it and measure it's temperature. Or U can use powder on your sweaty arm. If U feel burning and wounds come out, this is truly good KARABIT. NaOH is used in burying of dead people, mass of dead body's. For smell.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
endlessness a dit:
Goran.Hrsak a dit:

PEACE
LIGHT
BLESS
LOVE