Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

matrix in action

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
wouldn't the most important thing be a working brain and not money or power ??

why do you suggest these two things would be needed for an inquiry???

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
because money makes the world go round and power needs money.

Why can't you be Councellor of Germany? You haven't got the money. You have to be rich to et to the people and powerful to be aknoledged.

Ah yeah, Cognitive Dissonance: When something happens against the expected/wanted, one tends to ignore this and make arguments supporting ones way of thinking stronger. So, as the general belief is that governments are good, every fact indicating the opposide will be surpressed or ignored. Capisce?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
restin a dit:
because money makes the world go round and power needs money.

Why can't you be Councellor of Germany? You haven't got the money. You have to be rich to et to the people and powerful to be aknoledged.

Ah yeah, Cognitive Dissonance: When something happens against the expected/wanted, one tends to ignore this and make arguments supporting ones way of thinking stronger. So, as the general belief is that governments are good, every fact indicating the opposide will be surpressed or ignored. Capisce?

IF you think that it can only ever be money and power that gives authenticity, and spirit, then yer fucked. Then they've got ya just where they want ya. because they love strutting their power, and making people feel like little slaves run ragged. it is about time YOU found some spirit, I reckon.

Not sure what your implying with you cog. diss. references.

LOOK. All I know is this. 9/11 was definately one of the biggest psy ops. And it is being used to continue all kinds of evil. Torture, war crime, genocide, and their march to a new world order.

So what are you gonna do. Sit with eyes closed, not speak out, head buried in sand, whilst they continue their crimes against us, which will include children and generations to come. OR are you gonna show a bit of spirit and LOOK, and investigate whatever you can.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
have fun with your authenticity and spirit. I haven't seen you on TV by now but I promise I will watch closer. :roll: I also don't have any parts from the airplane of 911, nor did the CSI accidentally send me any confidental mails. Well, I can continue watching youtube all the time if this is how investigation is done if that makes you happy...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
blah ... just stop the childish kiddie crap shit ... it's non sense....

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Please can you use normal type .

"IF you think that it can only ever be money and power that gives authenticity, and spirit, then yer fucked."

Nobody has said that . Thats what you seem to have taken from whats been said .

What do you mean by look ? Why do you think you are looking and others here arent ? And how can anyone do a credible investigation when they havent got the legal right to do it .

"9/11 was definately one of the biggest psy ops. "

Prove it .

"So what are you gonna do"

what are you doing that has a chance of sucess ?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Brainie, do you mean me? :oops:

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:

"IF you think that it can only ever be money and power that gives authenticity, and spirit, then yer fucked."

What do you mean by look ? Why do you think you are looking and others here arent ? And how can anyone do a credible investigation when they havent got the legal right to do it .

"9/11 was definately one of the biggest psy ops. "

Prove it .

"So what are you gonna do"

If i wanna use bold fukin text i will GOD OK? Just cos yer GOD yer think you can boss everyone around 8) :twisted:

"What do you mean by look ? Why do you think you are looking and others here arent ? And how can anyone do a credible investigation when they havent got the legal right to do it . "

I mean look at the VIDEOS. At the TV trickery. What you waiting for. Why are you sat on your arse while these perps take all your freedoms away? And destroy Nature for your children? Why dont you shape the fuck UP?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Please stop being abusive .

Please answer the questions you have been asked .

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
zezt a dit:
GOD a dit:

Because all you are doing really is talkin ABOUT. You are not actually LOOKING at the videos like other investigators are. You are dreaming of some other thing. Some vague idea of a 'reopening of investigation'. Just another way of not-looking. Of burying your head in the sand.

[quote:38ynlnjj]"9/11 was definately one of the biggest psy ops. "

Prove it .

That is what we are trying to do. But unfortunately many people do not even bother to give time to LOOK at what is being investigated. They are too subservient to AUTHORITY. To an idea that daddy gonna sort it out. Instead of getting togther right now and investigating. Taking that power for ourselves. Not relying on a corrupt authority. This is not to disclude other people having more power taking this on. But it is important this is coming from grassroots!

[quote:38ynlnjj]"So what are you gonna do"

[/quote:38ynlnjj][/quote:38ynlnjj]

Investigating, speaking out. Sharing the information openly. All this is DOING.
IF a corrrupt group believe they can do what they want, and people do nothing, and wait around for their cronies to 'do something', well that is gonna make them laugh with gratitude. But if they realize people are on their case, then that is a good good thing.
There is talk that these globalists dream is to implant us with mindcontrolling technology. Now, when that day comes knockin on your door. YOU saying 'No!' IS doing something---do you agree? But it is BETTER that we get wise to their games NOW before it gets to that.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
My opinion :- What you say you want to achieve and what you do dont fit together . You are your biggest problem and worst enemy . I see nothing realistic , positive or constructive in what you are saying . You couldnt do more to help george bush and prevent a new impartial inquiery if you were payed . To me you come across as abusive , mentaly confused , paranoid and hysterical .

You quote two videos that apear , at least to non video experts like us , to show two different things . You cant prove what you say about the videos . You cant prove if one or both videos are fakes . You cant prove wich one is real and wich one not , if either is real . All you have said is that videos can be faked and then presented your favorit one as "proof" that the other is fake .

You havent explained why the thousands of people that must have beeen involved havent come forwards and said anything .

Holographic technology has been mentioned that doesnt exist and would be imposssible to carry out withiout very many people knowing about it . It would take masses of power . Operators . Many massive lazers and sound projectors that would have needed to be positioned at least in a 180° half circle around the world trade center on roofes with an open view of the planes tragectory and the twin towers . You havent expplained how those projectors could have been transported into the city and lifted onto and positioned on the roofs .

Energy weapons have been mentioned . Where were they ? Why didnt anyone notice them ? Who transported , positioned and operated them ?

The holographic projectors , sound projectors and the energy weapons would need very much energy , where would it come from ? From plugs in peoples living rooms ?

Why havent you drawn the marsians , batman or the silver surfer into your story ? Everyone knows that they have the power to do those things .

If i were you i would calm down , start thinking rationaly , stop being abusive and stop destroying your own argument.

From now on i will only take part in this thread when someone says something rational and/or when the simple questions that have been asked over and over again are sensibly answered .

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
My opinion :-
What you say you want to achieve and what you do dont fit together . You are your biggest problem and worst enemy . I see nothing realistic , positive or constructive in what you are saying . You couldnt do more to help george bush and prevent a new impartial inquiery if you were payed . To me you come across as abusive , mentaly confused , paranoid and hysterical .

What I want to achieve IS what I say. Which is to expose the perps arses.
I see you as the biggest enemy because you try and kill peoples spirits who care about what is happening, without offering any alterantive.
You criticize but dont offer--just some vague 'lets wait for a new investigation...? errr how long like?!
Explain, how does what I am doing help Bush and prevent a 'new impartial inquiry'? What EXCATLY do you mean? How do I know less en you make effort to communicate
"To me you come across as abusive , mentaly confused , paranoid and hysterical " Well dudey, my experience of YOU in the past could well use them words to. So look in the mirror when ya says that!

[quote:3pqxw7a2]You quote two videos that apear , at least to non video experts like us , to show two different things . You cant prove what you say about the videos . You cant prove if one or both videos are fakes . You cant prove wich one is real and wich one not , if either is real . All you have said is that videos can be faked and then presented your favorit one as "proof" that the other is fake .

WHICH two videos are you talking about? Make an effort. Tell me what playtime on the video you mean? Let me guess--you mean the ones where on one we see a 'plane' crash into the south tower and on the other video thers no plane seen? THAT one?

You havent explained why the thousands of people that must have beeen involved havent come forwards and said anything .

If you have been involved in this would YOU step foreward? Get me? As I understand it, there are people on the periphery of this major psy op, being played themselves, and real insiders in the know making vast profits from it.

For example in the weeks before 9/11 there was massive insider trading going on:

"In the days leading up to the 9-11 attacks, a record number of stocks, hundreds of millions of dollars worth, from the companies that would be devastated on September 11, such as United and American airlines, were sold off. A jump in UAL put options were 90 times (not 90 percent) above normal between Sept. 6 and Sept.10, and 285 times higher than average on the Thursday before the attack. A jump in American Airlines put options 60 times (not 60 percent) above normal on the day before the attacks. No similar trading occurred on any other airlines. This was a big news story for a couple of days after 9-11, but it suddenly and mysteriously dissappeared. ABC World News reported on Sept. 20, 2001 "Jonathan Winer, an ABC News consultant said, 'it's absolutely unprecedented to see cases of insider trading covering the entire world from Japan, to the U.S., to North America, to Europe." How much money was involved? Andreas von Bulow, a former member of the German Parliament responsible for oversight of Germany's intelligence services estimated the worldwide amount at $15 billion. Not a single U.S. or foreign investigative agency has announced any arrests or developments in the investigation of these trades, the most telling evidence of foreknowledge of the attacks. This, in spite of the fact that former Security and Exchange Commission enforcement chief William McLucas told Bloomberg News that regulators would "certainly be able to track down every trade." They found exactly where the trail was leading, then the story suddenly dropped out of site." http://www.geocities.com/northstarzone/WAR.html

Holographic technology has been mentioned that doesnt exist and would be imposssible to carry out withiout very many people knowing about it . It would take masses of power . Operators . Many massive lazers and sound projectors that would have needed to be positioned at least in a 180° half circle around the world trade center on roofes with an open view of the planes tragectory and the twin towers . You havent expplained how those projectors could have been transported into the city and lifted onto and positioned on the roofs .

Look at how you go about investigating GOD. You being 'holographic technology has been mentioned that doesn't exist'---How do you KNOW?
I am guessing--cause i dont really know ya--that your method is to just give up on clues. You just close the door. I don't do that. I do NOT say holographic tech don't exist. I do NOT say holograph tech exists. I am LOOKIN! Understand? That is where you and me seem to differ BIG time. because you already beging by concluding. INSTEAD of looking at clues.
How do you KNOW holographic projectors/or whatever they are would take masses of power? Where are you getting your info from? HOW do you know they were on 'roofs'? That is jumpin the gun, and actually doesn't tally with claimed inside info about where the projectors WERE positioned. I.e have you heard John Lear's interview about this?

Energy weapons have been mentioned . Where were they ? Why didnt anyone notice them ? Who transported , positioned and operated them ?

Why do you ASSUME they were land-based? I don't KNOW. But I ask you, how come you assume that? because if you assume that, and conclude to yourself its impossible etc, then you've stopped investigating. rather try and understand how those buildings could have been pulverized, and the strange effects on other buuildings--seeming big holes/chunks missing, and weird burnt cars, etc. What fits these CLUES? Does the Official Con Theory, or the 'truther' theories fit with the clues as they ARE experienced?

The holographic projectors , sound projectors and the energy weapons would need very much energy , where would it come from ? From plugs in peoples living rooms ?

I am not patronizin if i say, you ask fair good questions. is good question. But I would respond by suggesting that maybe your understanding OF energy is limited for what this secret tech may be capable of!

Why havent you drawn the marsians , batman or the silver surfer into your story ? Everyone knows that they have the power to do those things .

comic strip heroes? do you agree technology may exist which you don't know about?

If i were you i would calm down , start thinking rationaly , stop being abusive and stop destroying your own argument.

From now on i will only take part in this thread when someone says something rational and/or when the simple questions that have been asked over and over again are sensibly answered .
[/quote:3pqxw7a2]

Actually i am as cool as cucumber 8) I can use strong words but only to shake up.
Be sure you get hip and begin asking sensible questions. Ie., plugs may be prehistoric when we expose these perps' arses and see what they sittin on :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I haven't been following this thread, sorry. But it's clear 9/11 was, either partially or completely, an inside job. There's no need to write about why I think so, because there are some great websites and videos going into the details of this matter. Some of the early books, websites and videos may have had some errors in them, but nowadays it's all supported with solid facts and figures.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
So wouldnt it be good to try to get a new neutral inquiery using facts and unanswered questions that need answering rather than anouncing theorys to be fact and saying everything has already been proved . Sounds like witch hunts and denunceating people to me . Instead of driving people away by insisting that our personal theorys are the only truth = divide and rule , wouldnt it be better to say we all agree there needs to be a rational , objective , neutral investigation ?

CM i think its important to have read the thread to understand exactly whats going on in it .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
GOD i really think you are moving in circles with what you are saying, because basically it seems to me you are saying the same all the time!

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Being consistent isn't moving in circles IMO.

Still shocked that I so agree with God on something.

:lol:

This thread is going in circles tho ;)

:D

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I'm bored :wink:

It isn't going in circles. We are still at the same point like on page 1, everyone making the same old statements.

And well, you can't change the world by hanging in a forum of mad junkies, everyone willing to change the world (read with humour ;)).

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
CM i think its important to have read the thread to understand exactly whats going on in it .
Yes, but I didn't want to comment on the thread, but on the original topic. I've gone through some parts of the thread now, and I've read all these arguments and counterarguments so many times before (especially from 2001 to 2006).