Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

matrix in action

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I don't care aymore for 9/11 conspiracies. I just HOPE it wasn't the american government attacking their own citizens.

Thank god I live in belgium. Run by idiots in stead of evil assholes. :D

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
oh God, I despair!

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
The hologram theory has a questionable part.

Sound.

I mean, an air plane is quite loud???????

And the sound question is quite general.

IF there was no plane, where were the sound arrangmnet come from?

If I find out that it was a hologram then I will congratulate the US government to the perfect show. I mean... this would beat Disney World by 1000!!!

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
two words

occam's razor

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
isn't that more on science?

I mean as a human I can complicate as much as I like if I plan something.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
frequently, but not necessarily. it has many applications regarding explanations, philosophy, logic.

(aside from that, science, technology, engineering seems to be at the very crux of the theories put forward here as well.)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
So what is the easiest explanation?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The easyest explanation is that something happened and it hasnt been properly explained and needs to be explained .

A lot of what is being said and the explenations being given in the net is a perfect example of black propoganda and dissinformation . The people insisting on their obscure explanations being fact couldnt do more to discredit the legitimate theorys and questions that arise from 911 if they worked for george bush . How do governments discredit sensible theorys ? They join the side of the people with the questions and introduce absolutly idiotic / sick theorys so that most people lump all the theorys together and dont believe any of them , even the legitimate ones .

So the best strategy would be to stop working for george bush by makeing wierd claims and just insist on a new inquiery .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i actually completely agree with you, god :D

as for Occam's razor: the simplest explanation that fits the facts tends to be correct.. (it doesn't support oversimplification either of course.)

the failing of the extremely complex theories is that they aren't needed at all to explain what happened, or for there to still be a conspiracy. they are also set up emotionally in such a way so that you have to swallow the whole pill if you even buy a smidgen of tale.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I have the feeling that we are going in circles.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
The easyest explanation is that something happened and it hasnt been properly explained and needs to be explained .

Needs to be explained. Right. I agree! thats what we are trying to do!

[quote:m0ubchdt]A lot of what is being said and the explenations being given in the net is a perfect example of black propoganda and dissinformation .

What are you talking about? The video footage OF the event of 9/11 is the only evidence we virtually have, because the REAL criminals of 9/11 quickly removed most of the solid evidence.

The people insisting on their obscure explanations being fact couldnt do more to discredit the legitimate theorys and questions that arise from 911 if they worked for george bush .

Have you seen the videos I presented or not, because dude, it appears either you aint OR thers some resistance in YOU to look at them intelligently! because what your saying makes no sense.
For a start these videos and the very debate about this has not even been aired on mainstream TV. Know why? because its getting to fuckin close is why. Or you tell me why not. How can investigating the black propaganda video footage of that day to accuse Muslim terrorists be working for George Bush? Think what your saying. Dont just throw irrational statements out.

How do governments discredit sensible theorys ? They join the side of the people with the questions and introduce absolutly idiotic / sick theorys so that most people lump all the theorys together and dont believe any of them , even the legitimate ones .

Alright Mr sensible theory. name me YOUR sensible theory? What is it. What is this sensible theory your working painstakingly on at the moment?

So the best strategy would be to stop working for george bush by makeing wierd claims and just insist on a new inquiery .
[/quote:m0ubchdt]

I assure you I am not working for goerge bush . So I dont dig that implication and find it offensive. And silly
And how the heck can we 'insist on a new inquiry' if we are blind to what really happened. Regarding Tv fakery and No Planes etc. Which is what we are examining. What you are saying is totally naive!

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Alright Mr sensible theory. name me YOUR sensible theory? What is it. What is this sensible theory your working painstakingly on at the moment?

please, don't let him repeat him what he said the 20th time....he said it.

Have you seen the videos I presented or not, because dude, it appears either you aint OR thers some resistance in YOU to look at them intelligently! because what your saying makes no sense.

looking on them intelligently? OK, I say it the last time: You can watch them once and you understand them. And we fcking agreed on the fact that these vids are pretty cool. Reread. You are quite emotional.

And how the heck can we 'insist on a new inquiry' if this shit goes this deep. What you are saying is totally naive!

It is the only realistic thing. I said it in my post, I repeated it I won't say it again.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
restin a dit:

please, don't let him repeat him what he said the 20th time....he said it.

[quote:78cihal3]Have you seen the videos I presented or not, because dude, it appears either you aint OR thers some resistance in YOU to look at them intelligently! because what your saying makes no sense.

looking on them intelligently? OK, I say it the last time: You can watch them once and you understand them. And we fcking agreed on the fact that these vids are pretty cool. Reread. You are quite emotional.

And how the heck can we 'insist on a new inquiry' if this shit goes this deep. What you are saying is totally naive!

It is the only realistic thing. I said it in my post, I repeated it I won't say it again.[/quote:78cihal3]

I wasn't addressing you. Wait your turn

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
st.bot.32 a dit:
i actually completely agree with you, god :D

as for Occam's razor: the simplest explanation that fits the facts tends to be correct.. (it doesn't support oversimplification either of course.)

the failing of the extremely complex theories is that they aren't needed at all to explain what happened, or for there to still be a conspiracy. they are also set up emotionally in such a way so that you have to swallow the whole pill if you even buy a smidgen of tale.

Occam's razor is what? Explain to me what happened in your opinion on 9/11 that fits Occam's Razor?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

I answered for GOD. I am his right hand, y'know? You are not the CEO here.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
restin a dit:

I answered for GOD. I am his right hand, y'know? You are not the CEO here.

GOD's 'right hand man' huh? Next thing you'll be tellin me your Jesus :wink:

dig THIS video. Look outSIDE the box. conNECT the dots. This amazing skill is supposed to be what psychedelic experience encourages.

AARON RUSSO INTERVIEW - ROCKEFELLER PLAN TO MICROCHIP PEOPLE

He emphasizes that 9/11 was the excuse for a 'war on terror' which is a complete 'hoax'. So says we must therefore look VERy close at 9/11, right?

Now, listen and tell me what your response is?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
zezt . We all agree that something happened and we need a new objective inquiery . But you are dividing people by insisting that your theory is the truth of what happened . Lets calm down , be united and demand a new inquiery and then present evidence .

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
zezt . We all agree that something happened and we need a new objective inquiery . But you are dividing people by insisting that your theory is the truth of what happened . Lets calm down , be united and demand a new inquiery and then present evidence .

GOD. believe me, I am cool. I can be frank but dont see point of fuming at my keys. We are trying to come togther here to understand what we are saying. For all I know, I MAy misunderstand what you are meaning. So to continue.
I am trying to find out how relevant you understand the video presentations to be for an investigation.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`m not here to make judgements about things people want to present to an inquiery as evidence . That is called pre-justice = predudice . I`m not an expert on videos but i know they can be faked . We need evidence and proof not opinions about theorys .

First get a new inquiery and then present evidence .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Ok, last chance. By now you took one sentence/statement of a post and more or less answered that. I have watched all your movies. I watched the one you posted now and I am gonna answer it/tell my opinion. If I realize that you didn't read all I wrote, this is my last answer on this topic.

ok.

1. He made a mistake, I don't wanna split hairs but he said

"America is a communist country"

That is not true because 1. communism comes with a revolution and 2. there is no "public ownerships", like kolkhozs in Soviet Russia. Also you have different "castes" in the US: the rich and the poor, the educated and the non-educated. Education is not free.

"The whole agenda is to create a one-world government"

Did you read 1984? The friend of the chap wasn't that intelligent because Orwell predicted that more than 50 years ago. Orwell proposed a "worldwide-3-governments"-system and I'd rather stick to that.

1.The Americas + EU

2. Russia + Balkan (not sure) + some ex-Soviet States

3. China (?) (Orwell proposed China as the 3d power (already there!!!) but I think in reality they would stick to Russia).

There will be only wars in the middle east and here we come to point 3

"war on terrorism"

Do you know the term "War is Peace"? That's exactly the situation Orwell described: a perpetual war, holding the System in Motion.

"Why do you care?"

This is exactly what I expressed with John Doe.

This will happen and partially has already happened. Is it bad?

OK.

Basically, 9/11 wasn't a starter for the stuff. It was rather a catalyst. The trend was there a long time, such as anti-Palestina-propaganda, Suicide Bombings in the Middle East, Afganistan.

And instead of starting blathering around I summarize that the Guy says that there must be a new inquiry.

Quoting GOD if I may:

Instead they show that the inquiery was a farce , that there was a cover up and that there must be a new public inquiery with full powers to find out the truths of what happened .

there was a cover up and that there must be a new public inquiery with full powers to find out the truths of what happened ."

Thats why i think its better to say something happened , it hasnt been properly investigated or explained and it needs to be .

I`m sure that there is much more to be found out than is publicaly know and i want to know it . But to do that we will have to go other ways than spreading conspiracy theorys that scare off the majority of the people who we will need to get a new inquiery .

(these were only the first two pages)