Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

matrix in action

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
restin a dit:
Just because you hate the government, you don't have to love the opposite.

The reason that is given (official coverage against other countries, economy) is bullshit, sorry. If that was the reason, than I officially entitle the US-government as stupid. Why?

1. Look if you wanna kill 5000 people and look good you have to do A LOT to organize it. I mean in one vid there was the reason that they made it half-half and accidentally the helicopter turned left.

C'mon!

Agatha Cristie has made more organized murder on 1 person.

2. Such an attack paralyzes but also gives much attention, mostly after the shock is away. If you organize such a crime, you MUST understand that there would be 10000 conspiracies, especially when you make such brutal mistakes!! It is logical that everything will be scruntinized and examined.

Bush is an idiot but the people behind him surely aren't.

And also the thing with the background. THIS IS SUCH AN OBVIOUS MISTAKE, it is (if coverage) as if a 5 year old child would have organized the coverage!

OK, I agree that there is something wrong in the story, much is wrong and, like GOD I would rather look for another investigation/explanation.

Rebel? Man, c'mon, be realistic. NO ONE WANTS TO REBEL. People ar comfortable. Also if you would send the EXACT PROOF on the TV ALL OVER THE WORLD no one would rebel. Why should they?

Alright so stop! You admit that there's something weird, and that these mistakes are very crap. Now don't let that obvious info blind you to the fact that that crap has/IS being used to dupe people!
For example, remember the 'International shot' of the 'hippity hop plane' going into the south tower. And how in another live fottage of very same tower we dont see ANY plane right? Now that is a MASSIVE clue, and as said the media has used this shot to convince an international audience that a plane crashed into the tower. That is just one example.

Question: why is it so crappily done? You are most certainly not the only observer to know that. these researchers who are on this major scam have been on it years. SUCh dedication. But they usually know to go slow and not jump to conclusions. But to keep looking close at what we have.

I am only speculating, but maybe they had underestimated us! it is known that the so-called elite really disrespect the 'people'. They use a lot of put down names for us including 'useless eaters' 'the great unwashed', shit like that. because this elite are so unbeieveably rich that they must lose track with actual reality> YET, as much as they underestimate us they still spend a LOT of money and effort on MINDCONTROL, and that includes so-called education. So hmmmmm really they fear us getting hip to what they up to.

But you see this 9/11 scam....Didn't Hitler say something like the bigger the LIE the more people will believe it. See, they rely on a certain percentage of people either buying it, and/or fearing to question it.

"Rebel? Man, c'mon, be realistic. NO ONE WANTS TO REBEL. People ar comfortable. Also if you would send the EXACT PROOF on the TV ALL OVER THE WORLD no one would rebel. Why should they?"

Why should they..??! Do you care for this Earth, and others, and animals, and all species? How do you feel when you see the horrors being doen to kids in Iraq, and the adults of course? Do you not have feeling?
What about your psychedelic experience. Dont you feel deep with that. So how can you even say that?
And your wrong. People are waking up to this, and are wanting to change things radically. we HAVE to. There is no question about it.
First thing to do is look what the fucks going on.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Why should they..??! Do you care for this Earth, and others, and animals, and all species? How do you feel when you see the horrors being doen to kids in Iraq, and the adults of course? Do you not have feeling?
What about your psychedelic experience. Dont you feel deep with that. So how can you even say that?
And your wrong. People are waking up to this, and are wanting to change things radically. we HAVE to. There is no question about it.

I am not talking about myself. I am talking about John Doe, 80 kilo, 40 years old, works in a buraeu 8 hours, coming home to his wife and children, going on vacation 2 a year.

HE HAS NO INTEREST IN THAT STUFF. No, no one is waking up to this. There are communities such as psychonaut.com but they are rare. Believe me.

Your first youtube vid was seen ca. 30.000 times.

Loose change 2 (German!) was rated 1000 times on video.google that means min. 20.000 watches, MINIMUM. If we think about all languages it was translated to, we can say 100.000 people have seen loose change 2.

Considering all videos available, let's say 1 million people have seen these vids.

I haven't seen 1 million people protesting, because most don't care.

Yes, I already agreed that there is something wrong. But tell me your conclusion please!

If it was a conspiracy think of how many people it must have taken to carry out and how many people must have some knowledge . Where are they ? How could all of them be kept quiet after being part of a mass murder ?

I think we should also think about that. You can pay some people so they keep quite. But not everyone.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You are playing the / "their" game . Playing the role "they" want if there is a "they" . Your playing divide and rule . If you want to get results / solve the mystery why dont you stop driving people away with extreme theorys and just push the fact that 911 hasnt been fully investigated and then when we get an investigation offer proof ?

What about the number of people it would have taken to plant the explosives ? Where are they ? Who are they ? Why are they all keeping quiete ?

There have been lots of conspiracy theorys from perl harbour to vietnam to the moon landings . They are all considered posible partly because they would have been possible with only a hand full of people knowing . With the 911 conspiracy theorys there would have to be hundreds of people who have inside knowledge .

I`m sure that there is much more to be found out than is publicaly know and i want to know it . But to do that we will have to go other ways than spreading conspiracy theorys that scare off the majority of the people who we will need to get a new inquiery .

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
But to do that we will have to go other ways than spreading conspiracy theorys that scare off the majority of the people who we will need to get a new inquiery .

and if there IS a real conspiracy going on, that is probably exactly why they are so tolerant of all these youtube videos spreading around!

:D

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Well, imagine now all vids suddendly disappearing.

Latest then, people would stand up. I mean you can't show your cards more obvious, can you?

:D

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
restin a dit:

I am not talking about myself. I am talking about John Doe, 80 kilo, 40 years old, works in a buraeu 8 hours, coming home to his wife and children, going on vacation 2 a year.

HE HAS NO INTEREST IN THAT STUFF. No, no one is waking up to this. There are communities such as psychonaut.com but they are rare. Believe me.

Your first youtube vid was seen ca. 30.000 times.

Loose change 2 (German!) was rated 1000 times on video.google that means min. 20.000 watches, MINIMUM. If we think about all languages it was translated to, we can say 100.000 people have seen loose change 2.

Considering all videos available, let's say 1 million people have seen these vids.

I haven't seen 1 million people protesting, because most don't care.

Yes, I already agreed that there is something wrong. But tell me your conclusion please!

[quote:jl03z85k]If it was a conspiracy think of how many people it must have taken to carry out and how many people must have some knowledge . Where are they ? How could all of them be kept quiet after being part of a mass murder ?

I think we should also think about that. You can pay some people so they keep quite. But not everyone.[/quote:jl03z85k]

This 'John Doe' doe~sn't exist. he is a figment of the mass media's imagination. He is a statistic formed by their matrix way of imposing reality on people. So the whole ..radical point is to start realizing this. This 9/11 shit IS the matrix in action . This is not just some event unconnected to all their tricks--though it IS a big controlling event of course--it is showing us HOW we HAVE been played and what they do, and are prepared to do. So the looking into this rabbit hole MUSt be a catalyst for you to QUESTIOn thisas here matrix that is being played is your reality. Understand

of course I dig what you mean. The 'average man' who is struggling to survive, and aint got time to study this....? 'John Doe'. 'Joe Public' But hey, have you seen fuel prices lately. Seen price of food, and everything going up. maybe this dude would like to know this. Why be aloof and think that there are people not interested in this. Sure they could tell yas to fuck off, but maybe if you present it right it will sink in.

I confess that I went through several phases post 9/11------First even I bough the OCT, then i became a 'truther', and then it dawned on my about the No Planes and TV trickery. I had resisted it, because at the time it obviously wasn't clicking. there can be a lot of resistance and you have to dig that for others. AND also realize that YOU are still learning and there are surprises. Staying as flexible as you can

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
You answer parts of the posts but please also answer the question GOD and me (surprisingly sharing the opinion :wink: ) are asking you.

1. the many people

2. What do you conclude? What do you propose? the Whole matrix stuff isn't new for me, I know it but please answer me what you think this fake was for. Do you say that the 5000 victims are now on a holyday in Hawaii and there was nothing, do you say that it was the government organizing that?

who is struggling to survive

No, he is feeling quite good. Bread and circuses. It is true.

I beg you don't write in bold lettering. Do it if you want to underline one statement but it is more difficult to read the whole.

he is a figment of the mass media's imagination.

I see him every day when I am in the city and I am disgusted by him :wink: He does exist.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
You are playing the / "their" game . Playing the role "they" want if there is a "they" . Your playing divide and rule . If you want to get results / solve the mystery why dont you stop driving people away with extreme theorys and just push the fact that 911 hasnt been fully investigated and then when we get an investigation offer proof ?

What about the number of people it would have taken to plant the explosives ? Where are they ? Who are they ? Why are they all keeping quiete ?

There have been lots of conspiracy theorys from perl harbour to vietnam to the moon landings . They are all considered posible partly because they would have been possible with only a hand full of people knowing . With the 911 conspiracy theorys there would have to be hundreds of people who have inside knowledge .

I`m sure that there is much more to be found out than is publicaly know and i want to know it . But to do that we will have to go other ways than spreading conspiracy theorys that scare off the majority of the people who we will need to get a new inquiery .

Alright, to me your still stuck on that term 'conspiracy theory'. it is like this magic code-word and if you say it then you can stop thinking.
For the momnet forget 'explosions'. Those video links I showed aren't really on about the 'controlled demolitions', but about the false video renderings of planes.
Wheever I have seen this talked to media, and it is VERY rare, though you often hear the 'truthers' get media time--you get :'but are you telling me planes didn't go into the towers??!' so this means that the central thing is them wanting us to believe that planes flown by terrorists and full of innocent American passengers flew into the WORLD TRADE CENTRE. Any questioning of that is real taboo. And thats why we are doing it here.

How can this be divide and rule? It is divide and rule if I blame it on the Arabs, or the Jews, etc etc. But if I am looking to who REALLY is responsible, then I am NOT gettin caught up in divide and rule am I? Because that is why they mindcontrol with that so we DON'T look at they behind the scenes.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
We all said that there was something wrong in the vids,dude!!!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
" maybe if you present it right it will sink in."

Exactly . But you seem to me to be pushing your personal conclusions instead of asking pregnant questions . And you arent answering the questions you are asked .

Are you saying that all the private and media films of planes flying into the towers are fakes ? That all the witnesses are liers ? If you are you have just enlarged the knowing conspiritor / masss murderer group to thousands .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
either you don't know about holograms or you just don't want to believe the videos.

peace.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Holograms have to be projected from somewhere and the projectors set up so you just enlarged the knowing mass murderer list .

Plus there are no projectors capable of projecting such a vivid 3D image .

Or were you just being funny again ?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
Holograms have to be projected from somewhere and the projectors set up so you just enlarged the knowing mass murderer list .

apparently you don't have any clue how advanced research technology is and what is possible with that technology.

also you don't seem to realize that the US government has a lot to do with scientific research ... maybe you can agree with me that to their advantage they wouldn't show that they have such technology.

peace.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
that's a quite ambituous theory, Brainie :wink:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
the technology given it could also have been a virtual hologram.

that would be a signal which would give the image to the image-recorder (camera), by sending eletromagnetic waves and interfering with the original signals, but adding the image of the hologram.

but then... i don't know whether people really have seen planes... so to say eyewitnesses ... because it is true ... i guess if you would have been there you would only have noticed it, when the explosion well .... "exploded"....

also imagination is strong, but also the question arises how they could film the first airplane hitting the building... did the media know of it beforehand ??

peace.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No proof , no evidence and no practicable way to do it .

Please show me proof of hologram technology that can project so big and so detailed images .

This is geting silly . As i said , spreading conspiracy theorys like that are divide and rule tactics . They just drive people away from the real questions that havent been answered and massivly lower the chances of getting a new inquiery .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
GOD a dit:
No proof , no evidence and no practicable way to do it .

Please show me proof of hologram technology that can project so big and so detailed images .

This is geting silly . As i said , spreading conspiracy theorys like that are divide and rule tactics . They just drive people away from the real questions that havent been answered and massivly lower the chances of getting a new inquiery .

apparently you are not understanding what i was saying....

WHAT ARE THE REAL QUESTIONS THEN ?????????????? TELL ME and stop doing your own divide and rule tactics....

i was saying that apparently not a lot of people would know a lot about SECRET technologies....

peace

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"not a lot of people would know a lot about SECRET technologies"

But you do.........

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
" maybe if you present it right it will sink in."

Exactly . But you seem to me to be pushing your personal conclusions instead of asking pregnant questions . And you arent answering the questions you are asked .

Are you saying that all the private and media films of planes flying into the towers are fakes ? That all the witnesses are liers ? If you are you have just enlarged the knowing conspiritor / masss murderer group to thousands .

I am not pushin my conclusions on ya. I have presented vids to you that every one can see.
but the way you react I would assume you aint watched them closely enough or listened to what is said. I cant watch and listen FOR you.

Get me?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:

The holograms theory is more or less coming from John Lear (just Google his name + holograms and you can listen to his take). He claims that holography is far more advanced than we are aware of. And that solid lookin objects can be produced. And that the projector was in WTC7. But he may be full of shit, cause all we got is his words. he also says some other pretty offthewall stuff.

So, do we NEED holography to explain what went on on 9/11. Or would TV trickery explain it, and make the need for holography superfluous is what we need to consider?
For example, in the vids I presented you will hear some witnesses say 'it sounded like a MISSILE' and/or 'it looked like a small weird plane. I never seen one like that before' or words to that effect. In part of the vid you get compared the vid image of the 'plane' in comparison with a missile and they look similar.
So one could infer that on that day, there would be a very fast missile, then made up on TV to look like a plane which MILLIONS see, and that becomes the mantra. People believe it was a plane.
So IS lear right that a hologram was used as well? I don't know at this time. If they do have such technology then they might have used it, because that event was very important for their kick off for their New World Order!