Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

matrix in action

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Look chaps. I dont know what the hell your all talkin about. I really dont

I appreciate your own points of views. But to be honest you seem like on another planet. Not with it at all

OK GOD said 'videos can be faked'...YES. That is what is being shown as evidence. That MEANS media complicity.

THAt fits in wuith what Russo is saying. Notice he aint talking about No Planes, nor TV Fakery...YEt what he says fits in like piece of a jig saw. Because we KNOW the media is owned by the very elite. See NWO inc.: CFR & Mass Media Manipulation pt.2/6

So to fake videos for their propaganda really does make sense, no?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
considering the view on humanity of some american government people and the view on humanity of some military american people, who are probably strongly associated with the government, my conclusion is that there is a "counter-conspiracy" going on, because some of these people are really bastards...however they are very intelligent bastards and do not care about people so much (mild understatement) ... that's why i think it is possible, that the counter-conspiracists could have found out what has really happened in spite of the "counter-counter-conspiracies" of the government-people.

i am pretty convinced that there were bombs in the buildings, because of the information i have seen. however i am not 100 % convinced yet...
the point is that i don't really care about what happened, because it didn't affect me directly. but when it comes to the indirect consequences i am not sure and that's why somehow it does interest me what actually happened...

because planning this to cause a war, just to expand the power of the empire would be more than pathetic, but at the same time also quite intelligent, if nobody would notice it... and now look what has become of it.... it looks like things didn't go exactly as planned, if it was really planned, but "they" don't care... they don't risk their lives... they just make the plans and send their people there....

peace.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
BrainEater a dit:
considering the view on humanity of some american government people and the view on humanity of some military american people, who are probably strongly associated with the government, my conclusion is that there is a "counter-conspiracy" going on, because some of these people are really bastards...however they are very intelligent bastards and do not care about people so much (mild understatement) ... that's why i think it is possible, that the counter-conspiracists could have found out what has really happened in spite of the "counter-counter-conspiracies" of the government-people.

i am pretty convinced that there were bombs in the buildings, because of the information i have seen. however i am not 100 % convinced yet...
the point is that i don't really care about what happened, because it didn't affect me directly. but when it comes to the indirect consequences i am not sure and that's why somehow it does interest me what actually happened...

because planning this to cause a war, just to expand the power of the empire would be more than pathetic, but at the same time also quite intelligent, if nobody would notice it... and now look what has become of it.... it looks like things didn't go exactly as planned, if it was really planned, but "they" don't care... they don't risk their lives... they just make the plans and send their people there....

peace.

"i am not 100 % convinced yet...
the point is that i don't really care about what happened, because it didn't affect me directly. but when it comes to the indirect consequences i am not sure and that's why somehow it does interest me what actually happened..."

What does it take to convince you? The military police stormin in your home and draggin you out?
And as for not affecting you directly? THE main thing needing to be understood (Indigenous Peoples know this, and they took sacred Medicine too) is that what we do to this planet Earth we do to ourselves. So, time to wake up!!

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
This thread is silly

180px-Graham_Chapman_Colonel.jpg

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
restin a dit:

Well Plato is a big influence for the globalists, because in his work The Republic, he lays a kind of blueprint for the Western elite for a globalized dictatorship managened by 'philosopher-kings'. EXACTLY what they are seeking to do.

Also Plato had the belief that there was this perfect realm of 'IDEAS' above nature, thus makin out Nature was inferior to the dry 'intellect'.

Not sure what your cogntive dissonance has to do with anything. Please explain. :)

This thread is about us beginning to explore what the fukcs going on. IF we--people who take psychedelics and explore deep regions of experience--cannot have the nerve to, who the hell can?

I linked you to videos showing how they tricked the viewers of 9/11 with TV Trickery. But there is even more. They also may have used exotic weaponry like Directed Energy Weapons to bring down the towers.

AND there is an occultist signature all over '9/11'. Are you'll familiar with this?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Someone who believes in a theory he has constructed on basis of internet video's is just plain stupid IMO. The only way to be sure is to do some research of your own, but who of us is in the position for that?

Zezt, I don't agree on the theories you give here, but I do agree there must be a re-opening of investigation. People have lost civil rights since 9/11 and they deserve to know what happened. And NOT from an internet video that's based on another internet video that's based on paranoid people jumping to conclusions that fit best in their head.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Some and rather a lot people from the United States call themselves "America" and "Americans".
The only real Americans are by definition: natives.
Now that's conspiracy:
Words create objects.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Meduzz a dit:
Someone who believes in a theory he has constructed on basis of internet video's is just plain stupid IMO. The only way to be sure is to do some research of your own, but who of us is in the position for that?

Zezt, I don't agree on the theories you give here, but I do agree there must be a re-opening of investigation. People have lost civil rights since 9/11 and they deserve to know what happened. And NOT from an internet video that's based on another internet video that's based on paranoid people jumping to conclusions that fit best in their head.

One wonders if you have really studied what I am talking about? You really are saying 'not true' in a glorified way. You don't put yourself on the line and let us know what YOU believe happened do you?

Well? How can I debate with you if you dont dish your position about this.

WHY--summarize--do you agree that there should be a reopening of investigation?

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
How can I know what happened? By believing you? The only way we can know what happened is to reopen investigation, in stead of making up theories that could be possible but aren't proven. (like said 100x before in this post)

"How can I debate with you if you dont dish your position about this. "
Well I did, I don't attack the theory itself, I attack the subjectivity that surrounds such theories.

I am not going to debate different theories as I DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW THE TRUTH

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Meduzz a dit:
How can I know what happened? By believing you? The only way we can know what happened is to reopen investigation, in stead of making up theories that could be possible but aren't proven. (like said 100x before in this post)

"How can I debate with you if you dont dish your position about this. "
Well I did, I don't attack the theory itself, I attack the subjectivity that surrounds such theories.

I am not going to debate different theories as I DON'T CLAIM TO KNOW THE TRUTH

I am not asking you to believe me. I am encouraging you to give effort to look AT the ACTUAl investigation that IS going on. Which you don't see because you don't trust it, and await the authorities(?) to 'reopen' one. They already fukin have, and its full of fukin holes.

wise up.

We aint got TIME to sit around waiting for others to do it. Why do you mistrust your own judgement so much?

You are talking round it. Your not looking At what is being shown, and dismiss it as 'subjectivity'. How is it just subjective to SHOW a video showing TV fakery?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"wise up. "

Why are you wasting time and destroying the chances of getting a new neutral investigation by calling obscure theorys facts ?

For example you use 2 videos to prove that videos have been manipulated and pretend that that means the one you like is fact !!!!! All i see are videos that could have been manipulated and need investigation .

"Why do you mistrust your own judgement so much?"

He does trust his judgement . Thats why hes carefull and says what he says .

Better questions would be "Why do you believe what you believe with no evidence and no investigation by experts ?" , and "Why do you call obscure thoerys with no evidence facts ?"

Writing in heavy print doesnt do your cause any good either .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
GOD you seem to have a special talent in discussions to give intelligent advices that don't really fit to the situation... :p

peace.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"GOD you seem to have a special talent in discussions to give intelligent advices that don't really fit to the situation"

Please explain what you mean and what i said that doesnt fit the situation ?

And please stop making acusations . Bleib bitte sachlich .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
well in fact your advices seem to fit the situation, yet you don't seem to realize that you sometimes don't understand what is being talked ... and therefore the discussion is just kind of made "longer" or "more intricate"...

i don't say that is BAD or something... i just say that i have this impression....

also the level of mistrust to some arguments seems to be quite high...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"yet you don't seem to realize that you sometimes don't understand what is being talked"

But if we turn that around couldnt it imply that its you that doesnt realy understand ?

Again . Someone is showing two videos and says that the one is right and proves that the other one is a fake . Why believe that the one is a fake and not the other one ? All that is implyed by the videos is that videos can be faked .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i understand your reasoning. you are right... the basic deductions is something like that, but you don't seem to be aware of how fucked up it would be if it were true, in spite of it being fucked up as well, as it is anyway...

the tactics governments use, seem to be more comparable to organisations like the mafia, but nobody seems to notice that... the people who notice it, are not being taken seriously or go mad by the fact, that they think that the state they live in is being run by criminals...

black-and-white thinking leads to this and the government uses this... it is obvious...

but the worst of all is that sometimes you got to be afraid to speak out the "truth" and be punished for it.

analogue to that sometimes when the truth is spoken out, nobody listens to it.

running in circles... playing with words... sick government tactics not noticed by the masses, who are not aware of the flow of events and the following circumstances...

AND OF COURSE YOU CAN ALWAYS SAY: NO IT'S NOT ME WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND IT'S THE OTHER PERSON WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND.
OR AT LEAST YOU COULD SAY: NO IT'S NOT ME WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND, BUT I UNDERSTAND BETTER THAN THE OTHER PERSON.
OR MAYBE: I UNDERSTAND RIGHT AND THE OTHER PERSON UNDERSTANDS IT WRONG.

no offence lol

peace :weedman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Again . I have said that i`m not satisfyed with the oficial story and think we need a new impartial inquiery . I also understand the posible implications of whats being said but believing theorys that are being called fact wont help us at all .

Playing what if games doesnt help us and doesnt bring an impartial inquiery nearer , the only thing it does is spread confusion .

I dont understand why you are adressing me . Meduzz is saysing exactly what i`m saying , but in less words . Why arent you argueing with him ?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i don't know .... you are right again...

why not start the inquiry yourself instead of saying that you suspect that the stated arguments are probably far away from what is "supposed to be the actual truth" ???

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`m not rich and i have no powers to start or carry out an inquiery .