Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

matrix in action

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I agree that the thread is going round in circles since page one , and that its realy boring . But , as far as i`m concerned its not about 911 since page one . Its about why the empty , negative , insulting , self defeating blah blah for 6 pages . To get answers to that and to get you all to think about that . Thats why i stayed in the thread since page one .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
CM its not about arguments and counter arguments . Its about pointing out to people that going that way is self defeating . That we all agree that the explenations that we have been given dont answer the questions we have . About the fact that the mainstream of 911 critics has moved away from arguing that personal theorys are fact because that is not as good a strategy as insisting on answers .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
So wouldnt it be good to try to get a new neutral inquiery using facts and unanswered questions that need answering rather than anouncing theorys to be fact and saying everything has already been proved .
No. Like zezt mentioned: "You are not actually LOOKING at the videos like other investigators are. You are dreaming of some other thing. Some vague idea of a 'reopening of investigation'. Just another way of not-looking. Of burying your head in the sand."

People ARE inquiring, but you're assuming that all of them must not be neutral.

And what do you mean with a "new" inquiry? People from all fields of life have been studying this matter for 7 years, and if you include the events leading to 9/11 it can be said some have already investigated 9/11 for over thirty years.

It's very important that everyone hears about what happened on 9/11 (the things we DO know about that day). When someone spreads the word, don't interrupt him by getting into childish arguments. No, we don't have to demand an new official inquiry, we need to spread the word, and fast!

(Or spread the word about matters that are equally or more important. Most of us here spread the word about the War On Drugs for example.)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
but that's quite difficult. When do you know you can trust the source? Take her serious? That it's not a group of paranoid idiots playing with conspiracies? Is a Dr. more reliable than a nerd? There are so many conspiracies or "inqueries" out in the net, most of them are bullshit.

The second question is, when we are sure we were cheated/fucked (as zezt is) whan the heck should we do? and who are "we"? This forum? the youtube-rs? Humanity? If you say the latest, you didn't take my posts serious, and I am very serious about that. The psyche is often stronger than truth, ignorance is bliss,allegory of the cave, call it as you like- mankind won't just rebel.

And as for the "childish kiddie crap shit", I meant that really serious. It is true, without money you come nowhere. I am really sorry. Good spirit isn't enough, unfortunately.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I have looked at the videos . Wich one is the not manipulated one ? Are you a video expert ? Can you decide wich is or isnt a fake ? I and you can only give factual opinions of things we are experts in , otherwise its just empty speculation .

"
People ARE inquiring, but you're assuming that all of them must not be neutral."

I didnt say they werent . I`m not asuming that , but its obvious not all of them are neutral . I have said we need a neutral , open , public inquiery with powers to call witnesses and examine all the questions and theorys that are being put forwards . One with legal rights . One that would lead to clearing the situation up and punishing people who have done things wrong = impeach bush if its shown that there is a reason .

" When someone spreads the word, don't interrupt him by getting into childish arguments."

You contradict yourself . You dont seem to have understood what the threads about . Its about doing something , getting answers and getting change . I want 911 to be cleared up , and thats basicaly what all the other people in the thread are saying . I am spreading the word that it needs clearing up . I dont stop any chance of sucess by insisting that personal theorys are fact and divide and rule by arguing about that . Thats exactly the way to stop any chance of clearing things up . Its exactly what bushes cohorts want , for us to argue with each other rather than with them . To make us look divided and to introduce theorys that are absolutly sick and therby drive people away from our cause . Argue about the colour of the life boat instead of building one before its to late .

"No, we don't have to demand an new official inquiry, we need to spread the word, and fast!"

Where is that going to get us ? Whats it going to change ?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
the point is that if it was faked perfectly, nobody could see whether it was faked or not.

and believe me, the people who are supposed to have done it or could have done it, would not be the most stupid persons on the planet...

so there is a conflict in the concept of "the actual truth", because nobody can REALLY say what it must have been like, because of the "professional-fakers".

so actually, the inquirers as you call it, would hinder themselves mutually in their inquirieries, if they wouldn't be inquiring totally separately.

but of course, some inquirers could have the skill to not be drawn into such trivial conflicts.

yet the problem remains, because nobody wants to believe what the other has to say, but of course it is also difficult to do that, because of they cannot prove what they say, or because the other wouldn't believe the proofs.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
that's the dilemma.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
BrainEater a dit:
the point is that if it was faked perfectly, nobody could see whether it was faked or not.

It wasn't faked perfectly. That is the point? Are you suggesting they faked it imperfectly deliberately?

[quote:1xgvr4wr]and believe me, the people who are supposed to have done it or could have done it, would not be the most stupid persons on the planet...

I think they are incredibly stupid and arrogant, and greatly underestimate us. But they are alos very calculating (like the machine-brains they are) and would carry out analyses of the percentage of their propaganderized dupes who CAn be fooled, enough to allow them to carry on their evil plans.

so there is a conflict in the concept of "the actual truth", because nobody can REALLY say what it must have been like, because of the "professional-fakers".

Not so. That is actually what is being dont by the investigation into their major scam. The perps are NOT perfect, are not gods. And like their predecessors who have attempted to take over the world--like Roma--they have weakspots. But you have to apply yourselves to expose them. And not pretend they are not there. or that there's no point etc.
This is serious shit. Think of your children, and thers, and all the other species. If you dont make an effort who will?

so actually, the inquirers as you call it, would hinder themselves mutually in their inquirieries, if they wouldn't be inquiring totally separately.

cant make sense out of this statement. Can you explain what you mean better?

but of course, some inquirers could have the skill to not be drawn into such trivial conflicts.

yet the problem remains, because nobody wants to believe what the other has to say, but of course it is also difficult to do that, because of they cannot prove what they say, or because the other wouldn't believe the proofs.
[/quote:1xgvr4wr]

I can only go on MY experience. Post 9/11 I went through various phases. Beginning with a real fukin ODD one for me. Ie., the event of 9/11 was MEANT to traumatize you and adhere you to the authority of Bush etc...? Well--i got caught up in thet to begin with. I was wanting to see Bush talk about it, etc...LOL. that is SO not me because i have ALWAYS distrusted grim fuck politics. But i am confessing this, because I experienced their psy op intention---get me??! This mindfuck lasted a very short time thank God. And then I found out about the 9/11 'Truth' movement....................I remember seeing a video about TV Tricker and No Planes. the one I saw was going on about the 'demon' in the smoke. the narrator's voice got on my nerves, and at the time I felt it was triviliazing, and was another scam trying to fuck-up 'real investigation'......But then i saw September Clues, and other stuff and things began to make more sense

So see. I am not a stranger to when I meet resistance to this other stuff, because I was VERy hostile to it at first. But now I feel more out of the box. And I see so-called 'truthers' VERy hostile to people who want to explore this. They ban any members, and discussion about it from their forums, and conferences. That I am familiar with!