Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ET's and UFO's

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
I just listened to that last UFO noise, and I've heard something very similar on occasion very late at night. Thought it was just someone's washing machine.. :shock:

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Affirmatory a dit:
Just out of interest, who here has seen realistic hallucinations of 'aliens' on a psychedelic substance?

One of the first times I ate hash, out of the corner of my eye what looked like a portal opened up in the closet door in my studio.. looked like some kind of alien figures I couldn't quite make out peering in at me. The visual kept coming back too, for quite some time..

LSD, one of my closed eye trips, I was listening to some experimental noise at the time and everything went a deep, dark shade of red, I was in some kind of alien environment, there were bright lights and what looked like photos being taken, weird tables and instruments, all in these deep, vibrant reddish hues.. (then later on that journey after the 'alien abduction' I found myself in the body of another human, a girl actually, looking at herself in a mirror..) one of my favorite trips just in terms of awe and imagination ;)

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
magickmumu a dit:
I have been trying to contact the UFO's sending love and stuff.
No contact yet.
Maybe if I could buy some flowers for them would that help.
:lol:

:heart: To the aliens. please contact earth creature.
Really?
Well they come to you in your sleep.
And when you notice them enough, they will reveal themselfs.

BTW
that Gong stuff is pretty cool.
And weird! :p

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Affirmatory a dit:
Just out of interest, who here has seen realistic hallucinations of 'aliens' on a psychedelic substance?

Never seen Aliens. I did see ufo's and flying saucers.
One time i had a vision of a king ufo. seeding the earth with DNA.
Kind of a creator UFO.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Creator UFO thats pretty cool.
IF I could make my own Spaceship, and visit earth.

I'd have it MASSIVE, and with ALOT of light.

Like, when you look up in the sky...you'll see intense light miles and miles and miles radius!

And then have Psytrance and and a neat lazer show lol! :lol:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Interesting video, just images of ancient art depicting space people and flying objects:

I will watch the Bob Dean video posted by Space now. I tried watching the presentation by Drunvalo Melchizedek, but it wasn't my cup of tea.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
That vid was pretty cool!

Here's something I found on Religious History and UFO's....

well, those paintings and such sure are mysterious....
I mean if its true, than thats just one big awesomeness!

I also like the idea that it might be the missing link of religion....
Its a fun thought to play with for me atleast.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Bob Dean's presentation @ the European Exopolitics Summit, Barcelona, 25 July 2009

Bizarre.... very... very... bizarre

i cant' watch the video right now, as my internetspeed is limited to 56 k for the moment..

But is it about that UFO-conference where every one suddenly starts discussing about chemtrails? And there's suddenly a whole lot of commotion going on that people can't talk about chemtrails in there, as it is a conference about UFO's?
If so, some parents of a friend of mine went to that conference.. He told me something about, i don't know the details any more, but it was quiet bizarre.
:p

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Shamanita a dit:
But is it about that UFO-conference where every one suddenly starts discussing about chemtrails?
Nope, fortunately not.

The Bob Dean one ends quite weird when Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot comes up with a rather strange fellow and I'm not sure what to make of it.
Ohw well, I'll just observe it and encorporate it like the rest, with an open mind.
(I do not believe everything that it said, but I'm open to the possibility, this is how I view all of this)

But 56k, djeeeeeez o_O

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Too bad Bob isn't really a good speaker and his presentation contained so little visual material. He should have prepared his lecture a bit more.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Tunnelvision a dit:
some interesting videos on there :shock:
Kali Yuga 69 million years?! That's nonsense. The Age of Kali lasts 432,000 years.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Strange Video Tunnelvision
:shock: :?: :roll:

According to that information there are 3 Alien controling the earth.
There seem to be a lot of people that believe aliens control life on this planet. But they don't seem to agree on the details

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
magickmumu a dit:
There seem to be a lot of people that believe aliens control life on this planet. But they don't seem to agree on the details
Yes, I noticed that too when I was studying these things a couple of years ago. Drunvalo Melchizedek has his detailed story, Dan Winter has another, and I guess Michael Tsarion also has one. But they all seemed to be talking about some kind of war, and malevolent entities etc. I was quite surprised to recently hear Steven Greer proclaim that in his view these beings are benevolent. This does make more sense to me than the Star Wars scenarios, but just like with the other stories or theories, there's no way to tell until "they" (themselves, not just their vehicles) make a public appearance.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
In gnosticism we find the idea of a demiurg. The creator of the material world. This creator is a not sometimes called JHWH is not the ultimate force. It is pictured as a false god a negative force.

We also see this idea in the books of Philip K Dick and movie's like the matrix.
If we look at the Matrix for example the false creator are computers and not aliens.

Does somebody know more about all this :?:

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
magickmumu a dit:
In gnosticism we find the idea of a demiurg. The creator of the material world. This creator is a not sometimes called JHWH is not the ultimate force. It is pictured as a false god a negative force.

We also see this idea in the books of Philip K Dick and movie's like the matrix.
If we look at the Matrix for example the false creator are computers and not aliens.

Does somebody know more about all this :?:

Go read the Nag Hammadi or the Hermes Tresmegistos scriptures?