Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ET's and UFO's

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i can really reccommend the old series from "the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" as well from the 60s or 70sl!!!! :mrgreen:

peace

Space-is-the-Place

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Tunnelvision a dit:

sums it all up

Awesome, thanks for this one!
Best one since I've seen Contact has Begun by James Gilliland :D

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Anybody ever read Carl Sagan- Contact? Was a favorite of mine growing up.. about humans making their first contact with intelligent life and the many complexities and questions raised in the process

Another book I used to read was 'Nebula Maker' by Olaf Stapledon (think i spelled that right). Just a neat story about life on vastly different physical and temporal scales than our own

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
I'm quiet sure there is some sort of live on other planets.. I can't believe that it isn't the case, as there are sooo many solar systems and planets, and scientists discover new ones every day..

But i don't believe anything about those "9 species of aliens who cooperate with the government"

Probably the "highly evoluated" (the human way of evolution) aliens are all philosophing about the same thing as we do when we look up in the sky... and that is; 'is there life out there or not'

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Shamanita a dit:
But i don't believe anything about those "9 species of aliens who cooperate with the government"

There's a lot of disinformation out there, so yeah, concerning all the stuff going around on the internet I'm still quite sceptical.
But I personally cannot believe that we aren't being visited anymore.

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Ahahaha I lolled at your post psylosopher ^^
All I can contribute is that I've seen things that weren't airplanes

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
My girlfriends mother just reported a UFO to me. UFO's above Rotterdam . :lol:
See saw some strange orange lights in the sky :?:

Are we being watched
:paranoid:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Shamanita a dit:

There's a lot of disinformation out there, so yeah, concerning all the stuff going around on the internet I'm still quite sceptical.
But I personally cannot believe that we aren't being visited anymore.

What makes you think so :?:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Tunnelvision a dit:
At 1:00:00: "We are one people, in one universe."

This seems to be very interesting. Didn't watch it from the beginning, but will when I have the chance.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
No.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Tunnelvision a dit:
At 1:00:00: "We are one people, in one universe."

This seems to be very interesting. Didn't watch it from the beginning, but will when I have the chance.
I can tell you this video was enough to mess with my head! :p
before going to sleep!
IJesusChrist a dit:
?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The conclusion of Steven Greer is really similar to what Terence McKenna says in this video: The Oversoul As Saucer.

8)

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:

Mate, you should try to learn to stop doubting everything that you might not believe in. And if for whatever reason you cant do that, then sharing your doubt onto others surly isn't needed.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
LOL, I found out "Mars Attacks!" is on YouTube (in 11 parts):

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
chizley a dit:
IJesusChrist a dit:

Mate, you should try to learn to stop doubting everything that you might not believe in. And if for whatever reason you cant do that, then sharing your doubt onto others surly isn't needed.

That makes little sense. Besides the second part. The universe is fun to explore but some things are too far fetched. If you never want somebody to share their doubts, the second point of view, then... So be it.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
chizley a dit:
IJesusChrist a dit:

That makes little sense. Besides the second part. The universe is fun to explore but some things are too far fetched. If you never want somebody to share their doubts, the second point of view, then... So be it.
Yes, just have abit more balance mate.
Try to share them in a way that it seems like something more than just negative statements....
Sorry to be a bother! :(