Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ET's and UFO's

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i found the talk interesting too, yet i don't know as well whether to believe it all or not! however i have read also lots of information that this talk only would confirm.... nazi scientists developing anti-gravity technologies n shit.... i say it could be possible that this technology is available already ... and also what the aliens could have: like the weird friggin magic shit or whatever...
but i think just it's possible and i can't tell whether it's true or not, cuz i believe in what i see.

peace

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
IJesusChrist a dit:
chizley a dit:
IJesusChrist a dit:

Mate, you should try to learn to stop doubting everything that you might not believe in. And if for whatever reason you cant do that, then sharing your doubt onto others surly isn't needed.

That makes little sense. Besides the second part. The universe is fun to explore but some things are too far fetched. If you never want somebody to share their doubts, the second point of view, then... So be it.

I would rather one express there doubts if they thought it necessary, but just responding "No." is blatantly immature and makes it seem as if you have given the reply no thought.

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
So, it seems that even within our own solar system there are a couple of places where life may have developed, for example Mars and Jupiter's moon Europa (one enormous ocean, covered by ice).

On our planet the so-called building blocks of life didn't just combine to form plants and bacteria, but several highly evolved beings, especially on land and in the water (I guess a big brain is not condusive for flight, and birds are ancestors of dinosaurs anyway).

By derivation, we may assume that planets with water and a stable atmosphere will have cetaecians and mammals.

Many of these mammals develop tools (using stones or sticks to get food). A humanoid species will take this tool-making to the limit, by developing carts, boats, planes and rockets. They will also inevitably discover at least a couple of psychedelic plants. One way or other, this will make these humanoids develop a more and more evolved scientific and spiritual worldview. It only makes sense that they eventually develop the kind of flyer saucers that are discussed here, as well as advanced methods of communication.

So what Greer says makes a lot of sense, even without a detailed presentation of evidence. What I would like to know, however, is what this interplanetary culture is like.

Does it have a monetary system?

Is there a universal language?

Are drugs legal or regulated?

How have these civilizations managed the problem of overpopulation?

Greer doesn't say anything about that. Perhaps we'll get some answers when the message is translated and published later this year, but I'm afraid it will be another one of those meaningless New Age type channelings.

Perhaps some of us should establish contact ourselves. 8)

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
magickmumu a dit:
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Shamanita a dit:
But i don't believe anything about those "9 species of aliens who cooperate with the government"

There's a lot of disinformation out there, so yeah, concerning all the stuff going around on the internet I'm still quite sceptical.
But I personally cannot believe that we aren't being visited anymore.

What makes you think so :?:

Aw heaven, why not..... if there's any place that I can share this story it's here...

A few months ago I saw a DVD by James Gilliland (whom I like more then Steven Greer, because he isn't an ego-maniac... just watch the Greer/Camelot interview. mind you I do find the SG lectures very VERY interesting and it's good that he's sharing all this)

The DVD is called Contact Has Begun and James has about 70 hours worth of UFO footage. He also has been contacted and at his ranch there is a lot of activity there.
Somewhere in the DVD he says that you can also make contact by sending Love, the highest vibration and to just ask if they want to show themselves (or something allong those lines).

So one night I couldn't sleep and just went to the couch to just lay on it for a while and I was thinking about this en decided to give it a shot.
I put my hands together like in prayer, closed my eyes and focussed my intent and started sending Love and asked if I was worthy enough for them to show themselves, that it was not meant as a joke, but as a serious request and if it was all true and stuff.
Suddenly I opened my eyes and through my window I saw this light fly by.
The moment the thought arose that this was a plane (no blinking lights whatsoever) a very strong windcurrent came rushing into my room, pulling a card off the wall. I've got one of these windows that you can open in an angle with just the top opened. I've had this window opened this way during storms and all kinds of windy occassions, but the wind never came into my room and definitely not along that wall. AND there wasn't any wind outside, the trees were totally still, birds were quietly singing their songs.
At that same moment I felt the warmest feeling ever, kind of like on DMT when you almost feel you're back into your mothers womb, a really warm friendly sacred feeling. I was still looking at the light flying by and suddenly it stopped in mid-air and started blinking.
I was so overwhelmed by the feeling, but still kept sending Love and thanking them for showing themselves. Meanwhile my mind was looking for every possible explanation. Then the blinking became more intense, the light was shining brighter and brighter. Then it disappeared and reappeared again in another spot and then in another. Then it split into 2 lights, into 3 lights and back to 1, also making geometrical shapes in the air.
This went on for about 7 minutes.
Then lastly it finished with a very light flash and it just shot away with incredible speed and it was gone and I felt so honoured to have witnessed this.

My mind seriously tried to find all kinds of explanations; "it was a plane that disappeared behind a cloud and after it I just saw a star and another and another" but none could be a valid explanation for what I have witnessed.
It was already morning and the sky was totally blue, couldn't see any stars anywhere. No wind. And planes and stars don't go signing to you, splitting in 2 and 3 and making geometrical shapes and making you feel safe and sacred and then shooting off into space with insane speed.

I'm very thankful to be lucky enough to experience a thing like this.
I haven't summoned them since, because I do think they probably have more important stuff to do and I just have to keep working to become a more spiritual evolved being. I take this very very seriously and hope to become so in tune that I can establish real contact some day.

This was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had, things I've ever seen, feeling I've ever felt and cherish it in my Heart.

In Lak'ech :heart:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
BrainEater a dit:
i found the talk interesting too, yet i don't know as well whether to believe it all or not! however i have read also lots of information that this talk only would confirm.... nazi scientists developing anti-gravity technologies n shit.... i say it could be possible that this technology is available already ... and also what the aliens could have: like the weird friggin magic shit or whatever...
but i think just it's possible and i can't tell whether it's true or not, cuz i believe in what i see.

peace

have you heard of the nazi anti gravity craft called the bell.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
amazing story Space. :shock:
Maybe one day i will try to call them myself and see what happens.

How do you know if these lights are ET. :?:
or what they are. How do you know they are visitors :?:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
magickmumu a dit:
Maybe one day i will try to call them myself and see what happens.
What about that Psychonaut Outdoor Meeting we were gonna have? Let's get together, hold hands and invite the visitors!

18327158-fairy-camp-circle-holding-hands-rainbow-gathering-hippie.jpg

"Come in little green men... Come in little green men..."

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
The DVD is called Contact Has Begun and James has about 70 hours worth of UFO footage. He also has been contacted and at his ranch there is a lot of activity there.
Awesome. I just found it on Google Video: Contact Has Begun Will watch it on my way home.

Somewhere in the DVD he says that you can also make contact by sending Love, the highest vibration and to just ask if they want to show themselves (or something allong those lines).
Greer says basically the same thing. I don't really know how to send Love to beings I never even met, but I guess it's the intention that matters.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
magickmumu a dit:
Does this mean that you don't believe in ET's or UFO's.
If so, what makes you think that we are alone.

No, there have been none on Earth during our existance.

Like the post below me, I want there to be other life out there. And there is, this is just the probable matter but again, like always the question is of intelligence.

Is the being intelligent enough to have some kind of language to communicate? Does it have advanced memory? If these two are present, I would classify it as intelligent. Now... Intelligent enough to build, use tools, alter an ecosystem, a planet, a solar system? Ability to travel galactic distances?

Getting more and more improbable. And sorry, I still don't believe in faster than light travel.

If you don't know why yet, here:
1. To travel as fast as the speed of light, you would require an infinite amount of energy.
2. If you were to travel that fast, you know the blue shift correct? Well imagine a gamma-ray shift of everything you see. Everything in front of you would be blasting you with gamma rays had you reached near the spped of light - destroying your ship.
3. The only source of energy to last long enough and be efficient enough is fusion... Which we can't do yet, but maybe E.T. can...

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Interesting, a century ago people saw angels and fairies, now it's UFO's. It's all part of how we attempt to anthropomorphize the universe to make ourselves feel more comfortable amidst such an ineffable thing..

It's true that amino acids seem to form readily and easily in the universe, turns out they can even be found elsewhere in our solar system. I find it hard to conceive that in a universe on the scale of this one we could be the only intelligent life out there. What's intelligence though?

I wonder though if one of the greatest difficulties in intelligent life meeting each other, is even being capable of recognizing each other, limited by their own preconceptions of what life is, their own physical scale, senses, and perception of time. We have yet to even understand what the phenomenon of consciousness actually is, and what scale it can occur on. The individual parts of the brain make up the whole, yet where is this place from which you and I look at the screen and move our fingers? Did something like the neuron evolve on other planets, or did something completely different happen?

If intelligent life comparable to our scale does actually exist, and faster than light travel is actually possible, and these advanced galaxy-hopping aliens actually use something like our human idea of spaceships to travel about the universe, and the only way the aliens want to make themselves known is by popping down in the middle of nowhere at night... I still can't imagine how vastly different they would still be from us, in the way they sense, perceive, communicate, conceptualize and categorize reality. Even amidst human cultures, we conceptualize things so differently, the only similarity we really have is that we are the same species with the same body, brain and set of senses! We think a European meeting an Asian in the middle ages was culture clash, meeting an alien, we wouldn't have seen anything yet..

I do love the idea of aliens and I do indeed want them to exist. I think when you stop expecting them to be even remotely like us, the idea becomes a lot more interesting.. Aliens also make for smashing entertainment!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
If you don't know why yet, here:
1. To travel as fast as the speed of light, you would require an infinite amount of energy.
2. If you were to travel that fast, you know the blue shift correct? Well imagine a gamma-ray shift of everything you see. Everything in front of you would be blasting you with gamma rays had you reached near the spped of light - destroying your ship.
3. The only source of energy to last long enough and be efficient enough is fusion... Which we can't do yet, but maybe E.T. can...
I'm not learned and eloquent enough to explain it myself, and it's been four years since I read about all of this, but the issues you mention are all dealt with here: The Science of Oneness. And if it's not there, you'll find the answers in the next volume, The Divine Cosmos. I could direct you to specific chapters for each of the three points, but I don't have time to do that right now.

Space-is-the-Place, that James Gilliland is amazing! I understand what you mean, regarding the difference between him and Greer. Very nice video.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
st.bot.32 a dit:
Interesting, a century ago people saw angels and fairies, now it's UFO's.
Well, the Ramayana and other Indian texts are filled with descriptions of flying vehicles (vimanas) that could travel from planet to planet and between the stars. Just as described by Greer and other observers, the persons in the vimanas could steer the crafts at will, or make them invisible. In the Bhagavad Purana some of the vimanas are described as disc shaped flying saucers.

Did something like the neuron evolve on other planets, or did something completely different happen?
Well, what we can see is that things tend to develop in similar ways. For example, our solar system is structurally similar to other solar systems, our human eye is similar to the eye of an octopus, etc. Not saying that all intelligent beings must therefore have a body with neurons, but it does seem to be one of the universal principles amongst highly evolved life forms, just like the DNA spiral.

I still can't imagine how vastly different they would still be from us, in the way they sense, perceive, communicate, conceptualize and categorize reality.
From some of the reports I read, most of them seem to be quite similar to our hippies and psychonauts. But admittedly, some of those folks can have quite unusual ways of communicating... :wink:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
The pics look fake as hell.....
But, the audio fkn creeped me out! :p

Is it copyrighted?
It cant be, come on....

I wanna use it as subliminal message in my forthcoming productions! XD

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
From some of the reports I read, most of them seem to be quite similar to our hippies and psychonauts.

Well, I hope they're synaesthesic... ;)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
To be honest, if an aliean came to Earth it would have really no idea what the fuck we were doing. It would look like alot of what we do is purposeless, just the use of energy for no intent.....

Ahh, my view shows something about me.

..But, if an ET saw us, we would look like the most inefficient things on planet earth. Using massive amounts of energy to do very little work. We would look very foolish and dumb... (The majority).

I think it is a true eye-opener to put yourself in an ET's position.

But ... Is life always going to be carbon based? I know some of you don't believe life is completely due to the physical realm, but what other possibilities (in the physical realm are there...?) There most definitely could be silicon/copper life, much better at logic, much worse at pattern recognition. ahh i'm going in 5 directions ar once here.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
To be honest, if an aliean came to Earth
That's not the most likely scenario. The most logical scenario, if there is indeed an intergalactic civilization, is that they've always been around, and simply let us evolve in our own pace, having seen countless human civilizations do the same on other planets.