Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ET's and UFO's

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
In gnostic text we can read about Jaldabaoth the demiurg who created this material world.
This false god is opposed to his mother Sofia, the force of universal wisdom.
Personally I interpret this demiurg as maya (illusion) in Hinduism and Buddhism.

In gnostic text we learn that Jaldabaoth has created our physical body´s, but not our spirits.
Our spirits are created by Sofia. This way of thinking created a duality that resulted in asceticism. We also see the same forms of asceticism in India. In the legend of Gautama Buddha for example, we read about his ascetic period before reaching Enlightenment.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Tunnelvision a dit:
Real or Fake? what do you think?
I think fake. Mainly because of what they're saying and how they're acting. And what was that splash supposed to be?

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
have you seen the abduction of the Mcpherson family.
It's fake. :lol:

Proteus

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
22 Sept 2009
Tunnelvision a dit:
ufo chase;

Real or Fake? what do you think?

I think its fake for several reasons but one thing in particular make me almost certain. If those two fast moving objects are interceptor jets they're going waaaaay too fast and the very short time it takes them to turn and come back is simply improbable.

The problem I have as a sceptic, an enquiring sceptic, is that the popular folklore & mythology that has sprung up makes it all the harder to take what people say about aliens running the planet, visiting us & abducting people, etc. as literally true rather than a metaphor for something else.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Where there is evidence of mysterious things going on the conclusions people often jump to seem far too scanty.

Tunnelvision

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
28 Août 2008
Go to an airshow and youll see that those jets can turn that fast. But I do agree it must be fake. Its look really acted in a way indeed. Well, it was a funny movie at least then. :p

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I know what I saw (trailer, three minutes)

I KNOW WHAT I SAW, a documentary guaranteed to change the way we see the universe. Director, James Fox assembled the most credible UFO witnesses from around the world to testify at The National Press Club in Washington D.C.: Air Force Generals, astronauts, military and commercial pilots, government and FAA officials from seven countries tell stories that, as Governor Fife Symington from Arizona stated, "will challenge your reality".

Their accounts reveal a behind-the-scenes U.S. operation whose policy is to confiscate and hoard substantiating evidence from close encounters to the extent that even Presidents have failed to get straight answers. I KNOW WHAT I SAW exposes reasons behind government secrecy from those involved at the highest level.
http://www.iknowwhatisawthemovie.com/

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
YES!!! I saw it about 3 days ago, and it is one of the best films on UFOs etc I have seen, and really adds to The Disclosure Project!
VERy impressed :)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I have seen it yesterday. Most of those UFO cases where already known to me. Some where new to me.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
there is an interesting book by scientist Norman R. Berg titled the Ringmakers of Saturn.
in this books he claims to have discovered a giant space ship between the rings of Saturn.
I have't read this book and i don't know what to make of it. Just another piece of information on the subject of ET's.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
if there is a colony on Mars,if there are pyramids and artifacts why don't the Mars rovers spot anything?
I have also heard people speak about a secret base on the moon.

I am doubtful of these theory's. what do you think of it BrainEater?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
information could have been kept secret for a longer time already... generally longer than you and me live on this planet. many missions can be cover-ups too, to distract possible truth-seekers from the real evidence. or think about it, there could be all kinds of similar brainwashing-and/or other mind control, media manipulation going on, depending on how much it's "worth" to invest in that certain informations won't reach public attention on a wider scale.
technology that for us wouldn't be distinguishable from magic could have some appeal to people who's only goal seems to be to control the masses as effective as possible.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
yes information is and has been kept secret.
But does that make the stories about colony's on Mars and or other planets real?

I have noticed that the Camelot Project goes into this secret space programs. According to some people a lot of this is run by ex Nazi's. There also is the Nazi flying soccer connection.
In the 1997 science fiction movie Contact we also see the nazi Alien connection. In the movie they get blueprints for building what could be called a Jumproom. These blueprints where hidden within a Alien broadcast of the opening talk of the 1936 Olympic games by Hitler.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
evidence of absence = absence of evidence ?? be careful with converse arguments!! i figured you got that already tho...
hmm i don't take such information for granted by seeing it on youtube by some guys i can't say i'd trust 100%, so by that i'll just have to wait to see such stuff in reality for myself and then will i be able to "believe" in it lol...

however i also think that "they" obviously put hidden mind-control-data in movies ....

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
who can you trust 100% on these matters?
Is there a difference in seeing information on youtube or seeing it on the television,reading it in newspaper,books and magazines?

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
you can only trust your emotion 100% in these matters. your emotions always display the truth for you.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
ancient spaceships... :mrgreen:

[youtube]mLnrfANj1hE[/youtube]

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
The Vaimanika Shastra is an early 20th century Sanskrit text on aeronautics, claimed to be obtained by mental channeling, about construction of vim?nas, the "chariots of the Gods".

LOL

... Crap! all of it!

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hail to I JESUS CHRIST, the sun of god and the god of men, for he knows everything and maybe more.... hail!!!!!!!! :p

peace :weedman:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
BrainEater a dit:
you can only trust your emotion 100% in these matters. your emotions always display the truth for you.

I don't think it would be smart to let search for truth using our emotions. :lol:
What we need is evidence.