Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

ET's and UFO's

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Psyolopher a dit:
The pics look fake as hell.....
But, the audio fkn creeped me out! :p

Is it copyrighted?
It cant be, come on....

I wanna use it as subliminal message in my forthcoming productions! XD

sounds like the soundtrack of forbidden planet.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
magickmumu a dit:
How do you know if these lights are ET. :?:
or what they are. How do you know they are visitors :?:
Well, I can't put it into words, much like it's impossible to explain a DMT trip to someone who hasn't taken more then half a gram of dried mushrooms.

I think it's best discribed as emotional telepathy, once you've made the connection you just know.

st.bot.32 a dit:
Interesting, a century ago people saw angels and fairies, now it's UFO's. It's all part of how we attempt to anthropomorphize the unive....
No, all old scriptures and hyroglyphs mentioned beings not from the earth and even drew spaceships (which we now call UFO's)

st.bot.32 a dit:
Aliens also make for smashing entertainment!
Wondering why they haven't shown themselves to the masses yet :roll:
Although.... they show themselves more and more, there is a shitload of footage out there (yes a lot of fake stuff, but a few 10's of thousands of people saw a group of maybe 200 ufo's fly over Mexico, then there's the Mexican airforce chasing 7 ships and what has been labelled as the Phoenix lights, thousands of people saw this, not too mention all the ex-government employees finally coming out with their story, plus also a lot of NASA footage)

Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Space-is-the-Place, that James Gilliland is amazing! I understand what you mean, regarding the difference between him and Greer. Very nice video.
I do think Greer's work is of much importance, but in the interview with Camelot you see him doing that I-know-it-much-better-then-you-ego thing.
Gilliland is a real hippy :D
But I think they're both equally important.
I do think Greer get's more "out there" in terms of speaking to a lot of people. Gililland also does conferences on his ranch ofcourse, but still has his part-time hermit thing going on.
It's for sure that these are 2 commited guys and it's not an easy job/task they've given themselves, so I very much respect that.

"Come in little green men... Come in little green men..."
LOL, that mantra the woman uses :p

Does it have a monetary system?
Is there a universal language?
Are drugs legal or regulated?
If Gililland is right about how benign these beings are then I don't believe they have a monetary system or a universal language. Resources are shared and Telepathy would be a normal thing.
I also don't think they use drugs, because if you're already in an open and loving society, every day is a blissful experience.

Freaky: beamship sounds, recorded by Billy Meier. :shock:
I personally like this sound better and is actually extracted from a video of a UFO in Portland, but they discovered the sound after the video was shot.
UFO Sound

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
Psyolopher a dit:
I've seen a UFO thingie once though, i was 14.
Alone walking in Norwegian forest...and I saw this light come up.
Like a helicopter, but was so far away so i only saw a shiny light.
When this ufo lifted slowly up like a helicopter, it burst into space lake a falling star(Just backwards.).
I was freaked out for like 3 years after that. lol.
I had a familiar experience once (or twice but that might have been the acid), I was on holiday with my family and we were looking at the stars when suddenly a light moved very fast, stopped instantly for a while and then slowly moved away again, disappearing in the air. We all saw it and i have never seen an airplane or other aircraft moving that fast, and then suddingly stop to hang in mid air for a while, and then move on on a completely different course so this experience is difficult to deny for me.

I do believe there is a lot of bollocks being told about alien life forms, but I can't imagine the earth being the only planet carrying life in such an immensely large universe.
Freaky: beamship sounds, recorded by Billy Meier. :shock:
hahaha, that's just an ambient track :lol: come on these sounds are easy to reproduce

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
gammagoblin a dit:
hahaha, that's just an ambient track :lol: come on these sounds are easy to reproduce
This is what Wikipedia had to say about it:

Beamship sounds

A tape recording of the "Variant III" ship, referred to by Meier as a beamship, was made on July 7, 1980, in Ober-Sädelegg, Switzerland and was recorded for forty-eight minutes in front of fifteen witnesses with a total of four cassette recorders. Meier had three recorders with him: an Aiwa with an audio suppression unit, in order to prevent distortions of the excessive decibels by means of limiting, as well as two smaller and cheaper portable cassette recorders without volume suppression. Meier positioned himself approximately sixty to eighty meters below the point from which the sounds in the sky appeared to come.

Meier's wife Kalliope used her own Aiwa recorder. She and Jacobus Bertschinger, Engelbert and Maria Wächter, Eva Bieri, and two of Meier's children remained approximately 488 yards west of the position taken by Meier, who had gone to a point on the other side of a group of tree trunks that can be seen on the first of the Ober-Sädelegg photographs taken on March 8, 1975.

On this day, the sounds were so loud that two members of the D. family, who lived a half-mile away, ran out to see what was causing all of the noise. They came just in time to observe the final minutes of the recording operation. Several inhabitants of the small hamlet of Zinggen, approximately three kilometers away, ran up the mountain in search of the source of the strange noise, which had been heard by many of the inhabitants. The sounds stopped when the new arrivals appeared on the scene.

From Meier's position, the noise was a deafening screeching sound that was so loud that Meier had to lay the recorder on the ground so that he could wrap his jacket around his head. Even after doing so, he had an excruciating headache that lasted for hours. Until the next day, he was unable to hear anything and his eyes hurt. The recordings made by Ms. Meier from a half-kilometer away were clearer than the tape that Meier had made at close range.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
magickmumu a dit:
sounds like the soundtrack of forbidden planet.

It does! A few sine tone oscillators and a noise generator! Honestly it just made me a bit nostalgic for the days when I used to get to play with old analogue modular synthesizers and 15ips tape... Great stuff in any case (Great movie too) ;)

No, all old scriptures and hyroglyphs mentioned beings not from the earth and even drew spaceships (which we now call UFO's)

Yes, they called these beings spirits, angels, gods, now we call them aliens. And for sure, lots of ancient religions describe things that sound like they are from other worlds... like Ezekiel's descriptions of the rings of eyes that move at 90 degree angles.. (Personally I think it was the purple rye he ate, but that's another point. ;) )

But to be fair, pretty much all human civilization if you go back far enough worshiped the sky. Lightning comes from the sky, comets move across the sky, meteors fall out of the sky.. the mysterious moon constantly changes shape, planets wander the heavens, the sun sometimes turns black (eclipse). Of course there would be stories about beings coming from the sky. That doesn't mean beings came down from the sky, that just means the ancients, who anthropomorphized absolutely everything around them (making gods out of pretty much all their surroundings) also anthropomorphized the many phenomena they saw in the sky above them. They didn't know what these things -were-, they made up stories to explain them. Really, none of those myths are _proof_.. it's just a modern interpretation of an ancient myth, a fun, imaginative conjecture, based on another conjecture, based on another conjecture... guess when it comes to these aliens, I'm agnostic, though it would be cool if it were true ;)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
About "ex-government officials coming out" and giving their story:

It was a genius idea, to get the attention away from the government and make it even a more grand conspiracy of sorts...

It was just a very smart trick, same with roswell. Rather than explaining what the US Army really had, they played it off as a UFO crash, of course making it even more curious, but atleast the enemy had no idea what technology we had at the time.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I remember when I saw some old footage of a prototype stealth bomber/flying wing.. Viewed from directly in front, while flying straight at you, it looked exactly like a flying saucer (a long thin object with a bump in the middle where the cockpit is) and when observed turning from directly in front, it looked like it was suddenly doing a 90 degree turn free of inertia! Probably almost anyone seeing that mysterious and unknown technology in the 40's and 50's, long before it was revealed as military technology, exposed to the scifi of the time, would have been convinced they had seen something not of this world! Of course lots of sightings took place near a military base. Gawd knows what kind of prototypes and research they are keeping under wraps right now with that kind of a budget.. well we won't, probably not for decades..

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
st.bot.32 a dit:
But to be fair, pretty much all human civilization if you go back far enough wor...
Sure, but is this true or is this what historians like you/themselves to believe?
There's a lot of ancient knowledge lost (Alexandria, Mayan [by the conquistadors] for instance)
Either way there isn't any proof.
I do believe that the ancients were far more advanced than historians have led us to believe.
Just a personal thing.

It still is an interestrial discussion though :)

st.bot.32 a dit:
Honestly it just made me a bit nostalgic for the days when I used to get to play with old analogue modular synthesizers and 15ips tape...
<3 :mrgreen:

IJesusChrist a dit:
It was a genius idea...
It was just a very smart trick...
Or was it?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Space-is-the-Place a dit:

Not this one, but much like this. Such a good time. And quite trippy, after playing with that thing for an hour or two, it starts to take on a life of its own.. you're pretty much completely tranced out by that point! Forbidden planet here we come..

Aries-0691_IMG.JPG

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
^That was pretty much me when I first saw it ;)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
st.bot.32 a dit:
That doesn't mean beings came down from the sky, that just means the ancients, who anthropomorphized absolutely everything around them (making gods out of pretty much all their surroundings) also anthropomorphized the many phenomena they saw in the sky above them.

They didn't know what these things -were-, they made up stories to explain them. Really, none of those myths are _proof_.. it's just a modern interpretation of an ancient myth, a fun, imaginative conjecture, based on another conjecture, based on another conjecture...
Yes, they spoke in riddles and anthropomorphized natural phenomena in myth, but at the same time they, or at least the people who composed texts like the Rig Veda, knew about heliocentrism, that planets were spheres, how far the planets were distanced from eachother and from the earth, and many other things indicating they had very keen 'scientific' insight into these natural and cosmological processes, but singing about them as being gods anyway. I think it must have been the same way in other ancient cultures, though much of the information got lost, until someone had to rediscover heliocentrism and so on.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
hehehe i cant really argument for or against.
But i'll tell you guys this, i'd really like to believe.
How fkn cool would it be! :D

Hmmm when im gonna try DEEMMTEEEEE, im gonna try to send out super energies to summon them, and then smoke some.
Hah...
that must be interesting.

Btw that sound isnt hard to make, but just the Idea that its Aliens....
makes the sound fkn creepy as hell.... cant really listen to it! XD

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
OMG, I looked up in the sky and saw...a bat. lol Guess I've been sending out the wrong thoughts.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
2016926180099216819S425x425Q85.jpg

1. Gong - Radio Gnome Invisible

Brain to brain...

Gnome, Gnome ...
Radio Gnome ...
Radio Gnome, Radio Gnome Invisible

Then when you're receiving
Perceiving your telepathic powers
Who knows why the wind blows through this window
Why you believe in me
We believe in you

What's that in the sky now?
Teapots that can fly now
Voices in your head
Tell me what they said

Banana, nirvana, mañana (you know)
Banana, nirvana, mañana (I know)
Banana, nirvana, mañana (we know)
Banana, nirvana, mañana (who knows)
Banana, nirvana, mañana (you know)
Banana, nirvana, mañana (I know)
Banana, nirvana, mañana (we know)
Banana, nirvana, mañana (who knows)

Everything you think shows
Hanging round your head
Underneath your long hair
Tell me what you feel there

You hear me
But I don't see you
You feel me
One day I'll be you

Radio Gnome...
Radio Gnome Invisible

Then when you're receiving
Believing your telepathic powers
Who knows why the wind blows through this window
Why you believe in me
We believe in you

What's that in the sky now?
Teapots that can fly now
Voices in your head
Tell me what they said

2. Gong - The Pot Head Pixies

I am - you are - we are - crazy!
Hey Pete, you gotta meet the Pot Head Pixies
So meet, you'll never beat the Pot Head Pixies
Oh me, they're something to see, the Pot Head Pixies
Oh my, they come from the sky, the Pot Head Pixies

Beware! Be aware! Beware! Be aware!
Somebody somewhere has got to be high...

They got a Flying Teapot, don't need a taxi
They're from the planet of love, the Pot Head Pixies
Ding dang dong, singing the song, it's pretty catchy
They just can't give you enough, the Pot Head Pixies

Be there! Be aware! Be there! See you there!
Open on Saturday seven to nine

I'm a real Pothead Pixie
The green planet Gong is my home
I live everywhere but in case I'm not there
You can reach me by Radio Gnome

Somebody somewhere has got to be high...

Hey Joe, you gotta know the Pot Head Pixies
Hey-ho, they come and they go, the Pot Head Pixies
Hey Pete, get up on your feet and catch a taxi
Oh oui, we're gonna meet the Pot Head Pixies

Now so
Now you know
Here and now
They come and go

Bom bom bom bom...

Good afternoon!

Gong1974.jpg

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I have been trying to contact the UFO's sending love and stuff.
No contact yet.
Maybe if I could buy some flowers for them would that help.
:lol:

:heart: To the aliens. please contact earth creature.

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
Just out of interest, who here has seen realistic hallucinations of 'aliens' on a psychedelic substance?

chizley

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Sept 2009
Caduceus, Deferentially having that band in the background on my next trip, thanks :D

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
chizley a dit:
Caduceus, Deferentially having that band in the background on my next trip, thanks :D
I'm glad you like them. They made a trilogy about Planet Gong and the Pothead Pixies. The three albums, comprising the Radio Gnome Trilogy are:

Flying Teapot (1973)
Angel's Egg (1973)
You (1974)

Somewhat similar in style are the solo albums of Steve Hillage:

Fish Rising (1975)
L (1976)
Green (1978)

Several Gong members played on Fish Rising, and all the albums contain variations to the riffs that were played in the trilogy. For example, compare Steve Hillage - The Glorious Om Riff from Green with Gong - Master Builder (lyrics below) on You.

The main differences between Gong and Hillage is that the lyrics of Gong are about spirituality mixed with the weird mythos of the Pot Head Pixies, whereas Hillage are all about spirituality, enlightenment and the new age. Musically Gong is much weirder and features a lot of sax.

Wikipedia a dit:
Mythology

Flying Teapot (1973): Radio Gnome Trilogy, Part 1

Gong mythology is a collection of recurring characters, themes, and ideas that permeate the rock albums of Daevid Allen and Gong and to a lesser extent the early works of Steve Hillage. The story is based on a vision Allen had during the full moon of Easter, 1966 in which he claims he could see his future laid out before him. The mythology is hinted at through all of Gong's earlier albums but is not the central theme until the "Radio Gnome Trilogy" (1973-1974).

The story begins on the album Flying Teapot (1973) when a pig-farming Egyptologist called Mista T Being is sold a "magick ear ring" by an "antique teapot street vendor & tea label collector" called Fred the Fish. The ear ring is capable of receiving messages from the Planet Gong via a pirate radio station called Radio Gnome Invisible. Being and Fish head off to the hymnalayas of Tibet (sic) where they meet the "great beer yogi" Banana Ananda in a cave. Ananda tends to chant "Banana Nirvana Mañana" a lot and gets drunk on Foster's Australian Lager.

This latter development mirrors the real-life experience of band members Daevid Allen and Gilli Smyth who met their saxophonist, Didier Malherbe, in a cave in Majorca.

Meanwhile, the mythology's central character, Zero the Hero, is going about his everyday life when he suddenly has a vision in Charing Cross Road. He is compelled to seek heroes and starts worshipping the Cock Pot Pixie, one of a number of Pot Head Pixies from the Planet Gong. These pixies are green with propellers on their heads, and they fly around in teapots.

Zero is soon distracted by a cat which he offers his fish and chips to. The cat is actually the Good Witch Yoni, who gives Zero a potion. This concludes the first album of the Radio Gnome Trilogy.

Angel's Egg (1973): Radio Gnome Trilogy, Part 2

The second album Angel's Egg (1973) begins with Zero falling to sleep under the influences of the potion and finding himself floating through space. After accidentally scaring a space pilot called Captain Capricorn, Zero locates the Planet Gong, and spends some time with a prostitute who introduces him to the moon goddess Selene.

Zero's (drug-induced) trip to the Planet Gong continues, and the Pot Head Pixies explain to him how their flying teapots fly (a system known as Glidding). He is then taken to the One Invisible Temple of Gong.

Inside the temple, Zero is shown the Angel's Egg—the physical embodiment of the 32 Octave Doctors (descendants of the Great God Cell). The Angel's Egg is the magic-eye mandala that features on much of the band's sleeve-art. It is also a sort of recycling plant for Pot Head Pixies.

A grand plan is revealed to Zero. There will be a Great Melting Feast of Freeks which Zero must organize on Earth. When everyone is enjoying the Feast, a huge global concert, the Switch Doctor (the Earth's resident Octave Doctor, who lives near Banana Ananda's cave, in a "potheadquarters" called the Invisible Opera Company of Tibet (C.O.I.T.) and transmits all the details to the Gong Band via Bananamoon Observatory) will turn everybody's third eye on, ushering in a New Age on Earth.

You (1974): Radio Gnome Trilogy, Part 3

In the third installment You (1974), Zero must first return from his trip. He asks Hiram the Master Builder how to structure his vision and build his own Invisible Temple.

Q: Master Builder, tell me how you make a temple?
A: Tools and moon stones, you don't really need them, you know...
Q: Master Builder, tell me what the temple's made of?
A: Deep inside you, you can build an invisible temple in your own imagination, if you will.

Having done this, Zero establishes that he must organize the Great Melting Feast of Freeks on the Isle of Everywhere, Bali.

The event is going well, and the Switch Doctor switches on everyone's third eyes except for Zero's. For Zero is out the back, indulging in Earthly pleasures (fruitcake).

Zero has missed out on the whole third eye revelation experience and is forced to continue his existence spinning around on the wheel of births and deaths and slowly converging on the Angel's Egg in a way which, to a certain extent, resembles Buddhist reincarnation.

mandblack.jpg

Chill out: Gong - A Sprinkling of Clouds

Space out: Gong - Isle of Everywhere

And from the new album (!) "2032": How To Stay Alive (videoclip by Mood Magic)