Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Clear papers

mindfukked

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Fev 2008
Yeah they do smell pretty bad. They go out a lot too. Idk I think they're cool to try but kind of novelty and that regular papers will always rule.

Thinker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Fev 2008
What makes you say they are easy to roll? When I tried them they were shit, I couldn't get a smooth J.

G

Invité
I personally don't like the taste, I miss that good old "normal" J paper taste :D
And yeah it looks so weird.
But fun to try sometime though

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
When I was a noob at rolling joints I used the clear papers, which worked perfectly once you get the hang of it. I don't bother about the taste.

In my experience, if you roll them tight they burn slower and longer than regular joints. So I like them.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
I kinda like em as they look funny and there are still lots of people who will have this look in their eyes like: "Is that guy smoking plastic or what!?". Which is kinda funny and for me I don't notice alot of difference in taste or burning quality. Only thing I hate is that my hands are usually quite warm and this makes 'm hard to roll as they curl in alot when i touch them with my hands.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Lgolos a dit:
Use a dollar bill to roll. Yes, it's newbish, but it gives you a perfect joint with clear papers.

We don't have a lot of them over here in Europe. :lol:

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I don't like clear papers. They canoe everytime I have had one. I hardly use papers anymore, bong instead :)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Lgolos a dit:
Use a dollar bill to roll. Yes, it's newbish, but it gives you a perfect joint with clear papers.

And I thought it was hard to roll a 500$ joint :lol:

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Use the bible ! Did that once when I had no papers left.

Holy smoke !

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Instead of using bills, you can invest $6USD and buy a rolling machine, for truly perfect joints, and truly lazy people.
www.zensmoke.com
I noticed the problem with buying one of these though is that you can easily go through 50-80 joints in a week. ;(
As far as clear papers go, they are trippy as hell, I still prefer my Slow Burning Zig Zags, or Pure Hemp Jokers. I recently tried out some flavored papers, Coconut, Butterscotch, Raspberry, and Sizzlin' Bacon. Slow Burning Zag's are still the best IMO, and only $.99 USD.

LysergicMike

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2008
I've tried them. I think they're pretty solid. I actually would rather smoke one than a regular rolling paper. They are a little bit more difficult to roll but I still think they're better.

However....

I'd much rather just smoke a blunt than any joint.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
marc a dit:
Use the bible ! Did that once when I had no papers left.

Holy smoke !

hehe, me and a buddy went to a party packin buds, and he pulls out a BIBLE JOINT! hes like yeah man... i ripped it straight from the middle of the bible, so we know were smoking gods words.. lol it was from psalms