Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Truffles/Philosopher stones

• Auteur de la discussion cusmro
  • Date de début
E

ElmosPeach

Invité
I once ate some truffles that had gone pretty mouldy and damp. Threw em all up about 10m after eating, so nothing disastrous but also nothing particularly fun!

RPonting

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Juil 2013
Hey!
expired magic truffles are bad for your health and your stomach will be damage if you eat some expired things.
you need your personal development for your good health.Rpinstitute

CeceliaMclemore

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Nov 2013
i will certainly visit the shop quoted to scan through the available options and to be on one of apt kind

renzo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Jan 2014
After the ban on fresh and dried magic mushrooms in Holland the magic mushroom grow kits and magic truffles were still legal to buy in the smartshop and in the online magic truffles shops.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Ouroboros a dit:
I've tried those many time, it's the same stuff as usual magic mushroom, the main alcaloides is psylocine and psylocibine, it can be really strong so be carefull with the dosage.

Same here.
The experience is not different from normal magic mushrooms (it,s the same stuff).
The taste is different. Truffels have a very specific taste. They taste a bit sour.
There are different types of magic mushrooms that contain the same alkaloids, so the main effects of these mushrooms are all the same.

Iacopo San

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Nov 2013
Tried twice with a friend in Amsterdam. We always share a box of 15gr, so 7.5 each as suggested on the box. The first box was a medium strenght and we could barely feel it, nothing visual at all, just some laughing. Second time was apparently the strongest you can get in Amsterdam, little visual hallucination and lights when we were eyes closed, bit of introspective trip, mixed laughing and deeper moments. We bought some more now and I'm going to try 15 grams on my own this time, I'll let you know :)

P.S: I confirm it's one of the most disgusting thing to eat, I almost vomited. I only managed to keep it in knowing that it would have been fun :v

renzo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Jan 2014
Try tampanensis magic truffles and they were nice and mellow. I would only recommend these magic truffles to experienced trippers who understand the far out regions these substances can take you to.

inverted

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Fev 2014
How long does a typical magic truffles experience last on a normal size dose? thank you

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
3-5 hours

Fy0d0r

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2014
Hi everyone!

In Russia all kinds of psychedelics are strictly forbidden. I don't know why, personally I think
vodka is much more dangerous. Anyway it is as it is and I'm using my business trips to EU to get the
experience. I'm ordering truffles from online shop to my hotel 8)

Everything was going smooth till last week when I was in eastern Europe and the envelope from Amsterdam
come too late :\\
Now the envelope was picked up by my colleague and he naturally would like to send it to me to Russia totally not aware about content of it :)

Anybody wants 30gr of Hollandia - the strongest truffles?
I would need one postal address. just make sure that address is correct and the envelope will not be returned.

Fy0d0r

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2014
Next time I will try and visit Amsterdam.
I would like to try truffles with sense deprivation (floating).
But I would need someone to help.

renzo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Jan 2014
Philosopher Stone is also known as Tampanensis. You can start with 5gm of lighter dose... do not eat 3-4 hours before you take the Philosopher’s Stone.

Fy0d0r

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2014
Fy0d0r a dit:
Hi everyone!
Anybody wants 30gr of Hollandia - the strongest truffles?
Anybody?
The seller suggested to send to a bus stop in Amsterdam. I’m going to do it tomorrow morning.

soulsearcher

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Oct 2012
I tried Hollandia a few days ago they are supposed to be twice as strong as Atlantis and the taste is good not sour, tripped lake crazy on 7.5 grams, after an hour took the other half 15 grams total .

I had a good 4.5 hours of tripping oev cev introspective incites etc., was crying with joy and a feeling of love �� would highly recommended!

DeathByTrip

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Août 2014
I tried them in Amsterdam before all that legal mess and they taste terrible IMO an acquired taste I guess! I prefer Cubensis.