Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Truffles/Philosopher stones

• Auteur de la discussion cusmro
  • Date de début
T

trufflemagic

Invité
www.trufflemagic.com is giving away free magic truffles at the moment. You can order them by using the coupon FreeTrial! You can go to the site for more informatie about magic truffles.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
someone let me know how this goes?

im a bit too scared to do it myself :D

S

Supersmile

Invité
it works! but the action is over:( i'm going to try them this night:)

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
got mines as well, but dont know what to do with them
img0066wg.jpg

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Remddd a dit:
got mines as well, but dont know what to do with them

Use them as fertilizer... what else would you use them for?

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
too late :wink: i found the manual already :rolleyes:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
How potent are these in comparison to cubensis?

I've not much knowledge on truffles, or heard many stories.

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
basically it was my first trip (any kind of ever), it even hard to call trip.. i just left current reality (keeping it under control) and traveling basically to the space of pure knowledge of anything..

physically,, firstly i was trying to make full darkness in my apartment.. than i was creating "cocon" with several layer of sheet , etc.. than i was getting rid of all cloths .. it was hard to breath.. under many sheets.. than.. was a moment of "reborn"... i left "cocon" and move do bathroom.. where was able to create even more darkness.. at this stage you realize that "human" body is not suitable for you and "incect" would be preferable. i filled bath with hot water.. and in full darkness and quietens.. started my journey to unknown .. (my body was knowing exactly what to do ) .. for around 2 hours i was 'there' (at the same time, my body was totally controlling reality.. my legs easily was ably to open and close water.. refill bath , getting it to desire temperature and level )//

than i sow "devise" for travel.. which i had to create ! ) // it is a 'cocon' it air between two magnets (you get you body inside and tripping to desire space ) //

p.s. it is difficult to describe this in english .. in russian would be mush easier )

p/s. p.s. didnt want to get back actually as current world when you look at it from there is totally meaningless.. )

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Remddd a dit:

Wow.

That is the most intense trip report I have ever read, and english is your second language. Incredible.

Thank you for writing, I wish I could read russian, as I'm interested in this, and you,. :)

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
had to take couple hours of promenade in night geneva, bought some weed from street sellers to test it on just bot iolite wispr, got back home fried piece of veal , made cop of jasmine tea , vaporizing and getting back to my journey..
while i was being inside self made 'cocoon' still listening music on my iphone i started seeing images which i selected and transcripted into instructions/stages of 'reborning' (made notes on iphone) which whole piece i called: 'Howling inside the Cocoon'

(this and furthermore will be direct translation from russian that tough to re-phrase apologies for may some confusions)

'Howling inside the Cocoon'

- the Cocoon is the best form for vision as we are too crude for a subtle unknown
-bring body to a static comfort and head to yawning spaces
-the imagination awakens being green lizard
-the mechanical part of me remains here
-the fear is outside the cocoon
-insect is perfect physical shape of the image sensor of The organic world of absolute images

///
than i got myself naked started 'reborning' into insect and left 'cocoon' ... i was able to sense every piece of dust , tasting floor with my tongue and way along the walls to bathroom.. when i sealed gap down the door with towel.. and after was than i wrote in previous post )

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
yeah, that website is legit, i got mine about 2 days ago, and am currently drying them. interestingly enough, they smelled delicious, almost fruity. not what i was expecting...

anyways, looking forward to more promotions from them!

p.s. i was looking into the legislation on "truffles", and it appears that only "mushrooms" containing psilocybin are considered illegal. the definition being any above-ground fruiting body of a fungal mass. since truffles only occur underground, they do not fall under any kind of controlled substances legislation.

also, i have read that sclerotia is slightly less potent than mushrooms, but that they are still comparable, and not to be underestimated, as such.

sclerotia for the win!

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
just got same truffles to continue this journey :rolleyes:

truffels.jpg

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
amendment: i tried 1g (dried. approx 1/5 of what was originally 15g wet) recently to test the potency, and didn't really feel anything... i think i will try the rest in a few days. ill report anything worth noting.

Mescaline

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Jan 2007
My first couple of psilocybine/psilocyne trips were with sclerotia, before I tried mushrooms. When comparing them to mushrooms, I'd say the sclerotia are less of a visual trip and more of a mind trip (but only in comparison, because they still are very visual in my experience). Or maybe its more accurate to say that sclerotia have more "clear-cut" visuals, making them less distracting, there being less visual "chaos", and therefor having more attention for, or there being more focus on, the mind trip. Maybe it could be said that sclerotia are slightly more like acid, for, at least in my experience, acid has less of a visual chaos, and more of an "analytical" mind trip character. But, saying this doesn't really do justice to the character of sclerotia in my opinion, they simply have their own character, certainly distinct from acid and probably from mushrooms.
"Probably" because I bet there are subtle differences between different kinds of sclerotia, just as there are differences between different kinds of mushroom (I only tried one kind of sclerotia). So maybe the difference I see between sclerotia and mushrooms has not so much to do with them being sclerotia or mushrooms, but it simply being due to different strains in general.
About potency/dosage, I'd compare 10-15gr of the sclerotia I tried to roughly 25-35gr cubensis (both fresh). I also think I once read somewhere that sclerotia contain more psilocyne and less psilocybine, compared to mushrooms. And, if I'm not mistaken, psilocybine is broken down into psilocyne in the body, the psilocyne being the primary substance causing the psychedelic effect (although psilocybine on its own is psychoactive as well (on a side not, maybe its the psilocyne/psilocybine ratio that makes up for a large part of the subtle differences among mushrooms and also in comparison to sclerotia)). So sclerotia might have a faster and maybe stronger onset, and might even have a slightly shorter duration, but still all is only relative, of course. All of these differences, if they are real in the first place, probably only hold when you compare a certain dosage of sclerotia with the exact same "kind" of dosage of mushrooms, in the exact same kind of set and setting.
In any way, sclerotia are just as much a psychedelic as mushrooms, acid, or any other psychedelic substance (which, among other things, makes the current dutch laws for banning magic mushrooms, but not sclerotia so incredibly ridiculous and just plain stupid).

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
I will try 2 paks next time (30g wet) and will post feedback

to Allusion: is it really worth to dry them? What Is actually the point of drying at all

Lotre

Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Thanks for sharing knowledge and stuff. I couldn't really find good information about how long I can keep a truffle? And should I put it in my fridge ? I found only things about drying and freezing them, but I don't want to, just wanna know how long they last in "normal" conditions, or in fridge. I didn't open the package, they're still tight in their plastic.

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
to Lotre: according to their website :

Shelf life and storage of magic truffles

All magic truffles we produce and ship are vacuum sealed with a technique that is also used in the food industry. This is why our products are kept fresh for as long as possible. Keep your magic truffles in a cool environment, preferably in the fridge. When the magic truffles are kept cool you can keep them for 3 months. After 3 months have expired the freshness of the product can no longer be guaranteed. The truffles can be frozen, which extends the shelf life of the product. Frozen truffles stay fresh for at least 6 months. Once the magic truffles are thawed you must consume the product within 1 or 2 days. The truffles can’t be frozen again.

Lotre

Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Thank you Remddd. I didn't find that info on their website. I didn't look properly, obviously.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Magic truffles are perfectly legal, in contrast to what other people might say. There are also no adverse effects. Magic truffles can be consumed without worries. Although magic truffles are legal, there might be countries is which there are restrictions towards magic truffles. By placing an order on magictruffles.com you indicate that you are informed of possible legal restrictions on the possession cq consumption of the ordered goods. Below you find a snippet of a document the United Nations wrote to the Dutch Senior-Inspector for Opium legal issues:

'As you are aware, mushrooms containing the above substance (psilocybine) are collected and abused for their hallucinogenic effects. As a matter of international law, no plants (natural material) containing psilocine and psilocybine are at present controlled under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances of 1971. Consequently, preparations made of these plants are not under international control and, therefore, not subject to any articles of the 1971 Concention'.

This confirmes that only mushrooms or other species containing psilocybine that are on the list of banned substances are illegal. Sclerotia are not on this list and are therefore legal products.

What fascinates me about this line is that truffles are practically legal in other country's. Since i live in Holland, i know they did ban the mushroom itself but forget to put the truffles on the list of illegal products. But i never expected that in other country's they also made the same mistake :)