Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Truffles/Philosopher stones

• Auteur de la discussion cusmro
  • Date de début

Ricky

Banni
Inscrit
16 Oct 2012
I've tried magic truffles 8 days ago they were a bit weaker than the shrooms but not wrong, an extremely and full colour trip. I got them from online webshop shamantar.com

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Hey guys, i read about the Magic Truffles on this site, i absolutely had no idea about them till i read a post on the topic. I've done mushrooms and acid earlier, and I'm kind of done with most psychedelics other than weed, but still I might want to give them a try =) so can you recommend any legitimate sites that will Legally ship the truffles to foreign countries for which i can pay by credit/debit cards? Which variety of scelrotia is good for a mild trip?

Thanks!

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Check first if those are legal in you country, websites will ship them (however they have disclaimers "Please check if this product is legal in your country") , but you can be questioned by Police after/ (not my imagination ). Not sure if they legal anywhere apart from Netherlands

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Shamanic Extracts is the only place I know that sells them. But I've never bought any to try.

Sclerotia, truffles, are the easiest fungus to grow. Just get the right spores, some rye seed and give it 6 to 9 months and you've got lots.

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Ricky a dit:
they were a bit weaker than the shrooms

The thing to remember about truffles is that they are twice as strong as shrooms when fresh, but only 2/3 as strong when dried. It has to do with the water ratio in them. Shrooms are 90% water, truffles are 70% water. I can't find the math, I just remember the results.

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Cultosaurus, i'll contemplate of growing them myself, but i don't really have the privacy to cultivate them, so i'll save that plan for later.

Have any of you OUTSIDE of Holland been able to receive the truffles in recent times? PM me some sources or list them here if you know any legitimate ones.

Is Home - SHROOMA - a Magic Mushroom Tale (animation) genuine??

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Any legit sites you guys know that will sell truffle spores and ship them internationally?? Is it legal to ship the spores?? I've heard cultivating truffles is not too difficult.

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
toogoodforyou a dit:
Cultosaurus, i'll contemplate of growing them myself, but i don't really have the privacy to cultivate them, so i'll save that plan for later.
Is Home - SHROOMA - a Magic Mushroom Tale (animation) genuine??

Actually, sclerotia are the easiest to grow when privacy is an issue. Once in the jars, they can remain hidden in a closet or suitcase and require no special care. Just as long as they are 70 to 80 degrees F, you're fine. It would require a PC though, as steaming is not sufficient for sterilizing a grain.

I've never heard of Wholecelium before. I don't know their reputation.

toogoodforyou a dit:
Any legit sites you guys know that will sell truffle spores and ship them internationally?? Is it legal to ship the spores?? I've heard cultivating truffles is not too difficult.

Shamanic ships internationally, I get advertisements all the time.

It is not illegal to ship spores internationally or nation wide, depending on the nation and the state. In the US, Georgia, Idaho and California are the only states that it is illegal to ship spores to. Spore houses won't, but if you have a friend who will mail, it's unlikely to get caught. Internationally, I don't know what countries, you'd have to check.

PS, about Remddd's sites, Hollandia, Dragon and Pajaritos are made up names for commercial purposes. There are only 5 or 6 known strains that produce sclerotia. They are all Psilocybe: Mexicana A and B, Atlantis #7, Tampanensis and Galindoi are the only ones that I know of. Atlantis #7 is sometimes called Georgia. Philosopher's Stones is just another old name for truffles or sclerotia. It's like calling cannabis pot, it's just a nick name.

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Cultosaurus a dit:
PS, about Remddd's sites, Hollandia, Dragon and Pajaritos are made up names for commercial purposes. There are only 5 or 6 known strains that produce sclerotia. They are all Psilocybe: Mexicana A and B, Atlantis #7, Tampanensis and Galindoi are the only ones that I know of. Atlantis #7 is sometimes called Georgia. Philosopher's Stones is just another old name for truffles or sclerotia. It's like calling cannabis pot, it's just a nick name.

very good point! i only tried Hollandia several times, would be curious to know , what are they actualy

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Cultosaurus a dit:
Actually, sclerotia are the easiest to grow when privacy is an issue. Once in the jars, they can remain hidden in a closet or suitcase and require no special care. Just as long as they are 70 to 80 degrees F, you're fine. It would require a PC though, as steaming is not sufficient for sterilizing a grain.

What do you mean by PC?

I found this site that accepts cards and delivers spores internationally, but I think those are spores of cubensis mushrooms. Would it be easy to go those? Here is the link Spores

Which type would be the easiest to grow?

Thanks for an elaborate informative reply

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
toogoodforyou a dit:
What do you mean by PC?

I found this site that accepts cards and delivers spores internationally, but I think those are spores of cubensis mushrooms. Would it be easy to go those? Here is the link Spores

Which type would be the easiest to grow?

Thanks for an elaborate informative reply

I'm not familiar with ******** and many of the European vendors, as I'm on the opposite side of the pond, so you'd have to rely on someone over there to tell you of their reputation. I can recommend many good ones from North America though.

A PC is a pressure cooker. Mycelium is very susceptible to contamination from bacteria, molds and other fungi, so we try to sterilize or pasteurize the mediums that we grow in. Because grains have an endospore in them, you must use a PC to kill it or it can lead to contamination.

If no PC is available, you can use BRF, or brown rice flour. Black rice flour is more nutritious than brown and rye flour works if you can't find BRF. You can put brown rice into a blender to make your own if you can't find the flour. It only requires being steamed in a pot of water.

Pretty much any cube is easy to grow, and everyone has their own favorite. Some common starters are Cambo, B+, Ecuador, pretty much anything like that. I like the Thais myself, but a cube is a cube is a cube. They all grow under the same conditions. Some a little faster, some a little slower, don't worry about speed too much. Some are just a little bit more contam resistant, like OR first generation.

If you're just starting, it's easiest to try to do cakes. No PC needed, simple mason jars or glasses to grow in and a simple plastic tub to fruit in. Supplies are cheap, just some BRF, vermiculite and perlite. and some spores.

For TEKs, or techniques, there are lots on many sites that would be easy to follow, so I won't reproduce them here.

Some sites get a little touchy about newbie questions, so be careful and don't get offended, that's just the way they are. They get to using the 'UTFSE' responses, which is 'use the search engine'. Other sites are more relaxed and they'll post a polite answer for you.

Sign In - Shroomotopia - you have to register first, but we are a great site here, newbie friendly and you'll always get a fast, polite and well informed answer
The Rings - you can see much here without registering and we're building, a little slower to reply, but very knowledgeable. Foreign language forums are available as well.

Great archives, info and TEKs but they'll give you the demand that you search on your own before you ask anything. one of their famous sayings is that they ban for pleasure.
Shroomery Message Board
https://mycotopia.net/forums/forum.php

Some others that I don't get to very often:
myco-tek.org - WELCOME TO MYCO-TEK.ORG
Mushroom Forums and Fungal Friends
Magic Mushroom Forum Growing Shrooms - Powered by vBulletin

If you want some specific links, just let me know and I'll put some up for you.

Peace
Cult

Stoxy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
23 Oct 2012
im thinking about ordering these
does anyone know the legal status in th UK
and will i be okay gettin them sent not going to have police at my door ?

Xlarge

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Nov 2012
i will try Atlantis truffles of shamantar which i've ordered online last week. My girlfriend has good experience with magic truffles so we will travel together and maybe more :)

adetheproducer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Avr 2013
they already are fungus that make you trip whats the worse that could happen, they might even be stronger!