Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Truffles/Philosopher stones

• Auteur de la discussion cusmro
  • Date de début

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Remddd a dit:
I will try 2 paks next time (30g wet) and will post feedback

to Allusion: is it really worth to dry them? What Is actually the point of drying at all

You can keep them for much longer and the mushrooms seems to become more potent.

I remember that years ago, when all the mushrooms where still legal, that the first thing they did when they wanted te get a hold on the mushrooms, was forbidding smartshops to not sell dryed mushrooms for any longer because there would be a greater chance on people going mad on mushrooms.

But in case of truffles, i think the taste of eating them is much better fresh then when dried...

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
And package also very discrete , I received them (10 packs ) in single envelop as usual mail, no need to sign or pick up it from post office etc

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
yes, the main reason i chose to dry them was for long term storage. i wasn't sure when i would have an opportunity or desire to take them so i dried them, utilizing a cool air dehydrating method i discovered recently. may sound complex, but it extraordinarily easy. all one truely needs is a fan, any kind of mesh, and some tape. here's how i discovered it.
food dehydration w/ alton brown

i dont eat meat, but the theory is practical for anything, from fruits to veggies to fungi.

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Apparently second and third times was not really noticeable ,

Second: I was too tired and took them almost in the morning ( 5 am) , I ate 2 packs (30gr) , and just felt asleep , can't comment on the effect at all

Third time, I ate 1 pac( 15gr) and was just having relaxed feeling for several hours( no tripping)

So basically set up last times was wrong , still have 7 pacs left to examine the product

Btw, they giving for free again in exange of feedback/trip report, link http://trufflemagic.cmail2.com/t/ViewEm ... 3AA70A4F2C

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
careful with taking another dose too close to the previous one. a tolerance will build instantly after taking only one dose and last for some time afterwards. weeks. i would wait no less than one month in between, but even longer is better.

thanks for the update on the new promotion!

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Damn, the free truffles are for people who had already ordered a portion before.... :(

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
ophiuchus a dit:
careful with taking another dose too close to the previous one. a tolerance will build instantly after taking only one dose and last for some time afterwards. weeks. i would wait no less than one month in between, but even longer is better.

thanks for the update on the new promotion!

this i well understood by now, only first one (the free one) had effect, since than i took 4 times, zero effect.. will try to wait next time more than a month and experiment with acid meanwhile :rolleyes:

Lotre

Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Yes, I'm not so used to shrooms and truffles, but those seemed to me like a light trip. Let's say they're pretty okay for beggining with. But it may be just a matter of moment and magic ;]

(edit : i mean this particular truffle)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I haven't use the first pack - second pack in the mail :wink:

Lotre

Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
LOL

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
A little while ago, I was told via Facebook about Magic truffles which are supposed to be legal to buy--in Amsterdam, and to have posted to you. I am wanting to know if anyone here has tried these truffles, and what was experience like, or knows anyone who has?

Ouroboros

Inscrit
1 Déc 2010
I've tried those many time, it's the same stuff as usual magic mushroom, the main alcaloides is psylocine and psylocibine, it can be really strong so be carefull with the dosage.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
they were the first psychedelic I had, apart from weed. they work and they taste awful, nice at first, like nuts, but then some sort of sour taste takes over. the experience was quite hilarious, I had no idea of psychonautics or spirituality or whatever at the time, I was young :)

drizzit

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Juil 2012
im ganna have to try them.

McAllister

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juil 2008
Yes, I try these everytime I visit Amsterdam. When I first tried them 3 years ago they were a bit weaker than the magic mushrooms but the effects were longer lasting. Nowadays, my trips with the truffles are indistinguishable from my shroom trips. Its like Amsterdam never made shrooms illegal.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I gave mine to a friend - he had quite an epic journey so I hear.