Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The sun has stopped !

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
.... what has DNA got to do with quantum tunneling? ...what has DNA got to do with donuts? ...what has quantum tunneling have to do with donuts?

I'm pretty sure DNA can't quantum tunnel by the way.

I'm also pretty sure our DNA isn't Donut shaped either.

Where on earth are you getting all of this stuff?

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I know there's unity in light and dark.
There can't be a shadow without light!

I know this... But by darkness I meant pain, suffering, bad thinking, ...

It's not that I fear it, but I rather feel love then pain
And when I meditate I seek spirituality and not anger.
Yes, but when you try to feel the whole universe, you will not come out without darkness, pain, suffering, death :wink: But true, it is more comfortable...

And WTF, alphabetdonutDNA????

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I am aware of that, but its the nuance I'm trying to convey here ! If self-similarity in unicity and equality is the essence of the hologram, then gravity is exponential.

Now what happens at a moment of absolute coherence inside the thought form of our species ?

We know that when we look in space, we see the past, thus if we are the creators of our own reality, we travel in time.

Practically this means that there is no way to tell now where the clear separation between the ages is, Ptolemy might have defined it back then, but it seems pretty arbitrary of a decision.

Even when calculated mathematically noone seems to agree, and even worse for the scientists, we are going to cross the galaxy photon band, which has been proven by astronomical calculations to occur around 2012-2020.

This might be a totally radical change, the age switch does not compare in magnitude since this even only happens every million and some years for us. In this "photonic" plane light energy is pulsating from the center of the galaxy. It shall proove very interesting !

Some glossary explanations (I added my perception like this) :

The ecliptic: The path followed by the sun, moon, and planets. It is the plane of our solar system. The ecliptic encircles the earth and is divided into twelve constellations, or zodiac signs. (Actually more like 13, Ophichius is taken out purposefully to condition the human populace on the silica matrix)

The Milky Way: The bright band of star that our solar system belongs to. It encircles the earth and is wider in the region of Sagittarius because that is where the 'nucelar bulge" of the Milky Way's center is located (our Milky Way is saucer shaped).

The Galactic equator: The precise mid-line running down the Milky Way. Analogous to the earth's equator, it divides the galaxy into two hemispheres, or lobes. (The photonic radiation band, we enter it every million years)

The Dark Rift in the Milky Way: A feature caused by interstellar dust that runs along the Milky Way from the Galactic Center northward past the constellation of Aquila.

The December solstice sun: The sun, on the December solstice. It is one-half of a degree wide.

The December solstice point: The precise midpoint of the sun, on the December solstice. (a moment of great significance for matricial *matriarchal?* societies)

The Precession of the equinoxes: The earth wobbles very slowly on its axis and this causes the position of the equinox to shift backwards, or precess, through the signs of the ecliptic at the rate of one degree every 71.5 years. The full precessional wobble is complete in roughly 25,800 years.

The vernal equinox point is defined by the intersection of the ecliptic and the celestial equator.

The Celestial Equator: The earth's equator projected into the stars. It is the plane of the earth's rotation.

The Cross formed by the Milky Way and the ecliptic: Exactly as stated. There are two of these, one in early Sagittarius, the other in early Gemini. The former cross has the virtue of being located within the nuclear bulge of the Galactic Center.

The nuclear bulge / the Galactic Center: A bright and wide region of the Milky Way, visible to the naked eye and between Sagittarius and Scorpio. The more precise and abstract center-point of the nuclear bulge is the precise Galactic Center, located at about 6 degrees Sagittarius (sidereal) and 27 degrees in the tropical zodiac.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Many will be shocked to learn the huge and pervasive manipulation of the "new age" communities to tie them to the matricial paradigm of moon subjugation and goddess worship.

http://www.geocities.com/astrologyzodia ... zodiac.htm

This is also obvious in the way our society evolves, we think we are doing right but in truth we are only perpetrating knowledge that has no scientific basis whatsoever.

I find this particular site to be very integral to the holographic perception.

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
OK, here's how it is:

I Have no clue what on eath your trying to say!

Take this for example:

"If self-similarity in unicity and equality is the essence of the hologram, then gravity is exponential."

Could you explain that sentence in detail, using plain english. What do the words mean, what links them together, and what is the sentence saying.

Am I the only one whose BS detector is going off the scale? Perhaps I should get it looked at.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
With this in mind it is easy to see that the whole 2012 "event" is a mega ritual prepared by very wicked minds in order to shift the holographic planes inside out again. Mayan calendar is based on moon cycles *they subjugate the life (electrical) energy from the moon*, when calculations as to when we enter the photonic band fit exactly with this date in our strange twisted square calendar, I can only say that it is no random coincidence. It's just that they were too stupid to make it look like it didn't fit.

They will have to step over my immortal soul ! :lol:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
Practically this means that there is no way to tell now where the clear separation between the ages is,
According to my own calculations the Age of Pisces started close to 300 AD, indeed around the time of the Council of Nicea (not the birth of Christ). I arrived at that date through finetuning (along with a friend) the ayanamsa used for calculating Vedic horoscopes. Even with the regular Lahiri ayanamsa, which has been employed by thousands of Vedic astrologers with great succes, you get at a date after the birth of Christ. Since an Age lasts about 2160 years, it's still going to take hundreds of years. We're not even near the juncture point yet, all of this is Pisces.

Even when calculated mathematically noone seems to agree, and even worse for the scientists, we are going to cross the galaxy photon band, which has been proven by astronomical calculations to occur around 2012-2020.
Oh no, not the Photon belt again!!!! The Internet scare of, what was it, 1998?! So it is real after all?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I'm saying many things, but mind you these are not my words, I'm simply a messenger, there are others like me, but I am not the one to dwell in numbers or precise explanations.

What I mean is that for all we know , this year could be 2012, we might be tricked, it could be in 20 years. Anyone who says a precise date is definately a falso prophet who does not have your best interests in mind.

Thats what the phrase means :)

If you see the Sun in the right shamanic light, the center is a cool attractive black hole, which invites. Into that fiery furnace, certain biological emanations (properly blue DNA field effect) as soul groups, can survive - and moreover can delight in star entry. This is not a religious fantasy for the 4 old daughter of the astrophysicist - this is the astrophysics for the astrophysicist. The purpose of DNA is a biological magnetic compressor. Compression due to recursion is identical to acceleration. Wave heterodynes in Phi recursion accelerate by adding and multiplying wave VELOCITIES - therefore recursive compression is identical to MAKING GRAVITY.

Inhabiting Suns requires knowing this angle to produce self re-entry. This is why focused human awareness measureably reduces radioactivity. (Regulating solar metabolism is a conscious affair) And this is why Enki's father AN was called the "Sun God", and why the ANu was named after him.

It is a normal thing that you BS detector is going off the scale, because I am stepping out of time to bring you not only the information as understood by scientists and channeled by visionaries, but I also bring back the virtues into the picture, connecting the dots as a duty to truth.

As a stream of consciousness my communication flows with stealth, I beleive in nothing, this is just meant to be written :)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I once will take a HUGE bowl of weed and read precisely all that you wrote.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
You are right about the date, I have also made similar observations.

It might be surprising to know that it is clearly stated in the old sanskrit manuscripts that there is humanoid life on every planet of this solar system, that since the planets grow there is a natural process occuring allowing the beings to adapt to each phase of planet "ascension", and as an interesting fact it requires a few planet to also "descend" (like Eris, Pluto and Uranus) and compress to reach the threshold where a "choosen one " gas giant can light up and become a star of it's own, disapearing through a wormhole into another dimention to eventually remanifest as a sun and start creating planets on its own.

Lots of holographic symbolism here, it's easy to get lost.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Yes the photon belt again ; it has been astronomically calculated, we cannot observe it directly , but with the magnitude of the galaxy it's a logical conclusion that such a thing exists, even if we cannot picture it with our current knowledge.

This is interesting ; the galaxy is at war !
http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/g ... 30924.html

"For only a few percent of its 240 million-year orbit around the Milky Way Galaxy does our solar system pass through the path of Sagittarius debris," Majewski said. "Remarkably, stars from Sagittarius are now raining down onto our present position in the Milky Way. Stars from an alien galaxy are relatively near us."

Nibiru anyone ? This is sounding more and more like all the "new age" scares are just a very profound manipulation of very natural events... To me it's not wonder they try to shoot nuclear satellites into the gas giants in an attempt to light them up and create gravity to "attract" their beloved nibiru that does not seem to exist in ancient human texts.

The ancient vedic texts also do not mention Venus. Strange ? Not to me !

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
".... what has DNA got to do with quantum tunneling? ...what has DNA got to do with donuts? ...what has quantum tunneling have to do with donuts? I'm pretty sure DNA can't quantum tunnel by the way. I'm also pretty sure our DNA isn't Donut shaped either. Where on earth are you getting all of this stuff?" - "OK, here's how it is: I Have no clue what on eath your trying to say! Take this for example: "If self-similarity in unicity and equality is the essence of the hologram, then gravity is exponential." Could you explain that sentence in detail, using plain english. What do the words mean, what links them together, and what is the sentence saying. Am I the only one whose BS detector is going off the scale? Perhaps I should get it looked at."

Am I the only one whose BS detector is going off the scale?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
You have to read again...

stillpt2.gif

DNA can appear both as a sphere of coiled helix, and as a donut when it radiates bliss.

zmathsml.gif

We have the information necessary within each of us to grasp these concepts ; I cannot teach anyone anything, I can only answer to clear questions.

nucleotides.gif

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
".... what has DNA got to do with quantum tunneling? ...what has DNA got to do with donuts? ...what has quantum tunneling have to do with donuts? I'm pretty sure DNA can't quantum tunnel by the way. I'm also pretty sure our DNA isn't Donut shaped either. Where on earth are you getting all of this stuff?" - "OK, here's how it is: I Have no clue what on eath your trying to say! Take this for example: "If self-similarity in unicity and equality is the essence of the hologram, then gravity is exponential." Could you explain that sentence in detail, using plain english. What do the words mean, what links them together, and what is the sentence saying. Am I the only one whose BS detector is going off the scale? Perhaps I should get it looked at."

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
You have taken more than you can chew again !

*drops shoulders*

I did warn you ! :lol:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
THE AMIS CANNOT BE RIGHT!!11 IT CANNOT BE A DONUT!11 THE DNA HAS THE SHAPE OF A VODKA BOTTLE OR THE KREMLIN!!!!!1

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Ik binn eyn berliner"...........

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
And its also got 4 letters ................like ............... 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cadyoda the mesiah , the saver of humanity and the planet .