Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The sun has stopped !

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Don't you mean Hubbard?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
ANGLISHD.gif

That looks even more delicious !

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
We could be feeling the magic, probably, if we were connected to nature. But since we lost that a while ago well...

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Are you CM aware of the practical meaning behind the torus or donut? What it means for us as humans?

We live in Matrix, we are children of the universe. We are gods. We are the creator :) Mind did create matter. :)

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Enivid, have you read the books from Neale Donald Walsche?
If not, It is definitly a book for you, according to your last statement!

We are indeed God!
God has created the material world to experience him/herself.
Evolution is God becoming and we are a huge part of it

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
slightly off topic:
i was travelling home by bus yesterday when i overheard a conversation between a couple concerning the nature of reality. the woman was saying something about jesus creating the universe and the earth (her words) and the man went into a long explanation about how it was man who created the world, he had read it in a book once therefor it must be true.
i almost wet myself laughing, at which point they both fell silent and spent the rest of the journey looking back at my and frowning. it made my day!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
^ LOL!

Enivid a dit:
Are you CM aware of the practical meaning behind the torus or donut? What it means for us as humans?
Yes, I think I know what you're referring to. David Wilcock describes it as the Consciousness Unit, and the centre of the donut contains the zero point energy. The torus can be found in the center of every organism, planet, star, solar system or galaxy. As Ahuaeynjxs has shown, the torus is related to the 5 platonic solids, and thus to the aether as well. I may be mixing things up though, it's been a while.

15.jpg

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
I call it chakras and it's good for us to clean them once and a while.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
They don't get dirty, so why would you need to clean them? And how would you go about cleaning the chakras anyway?

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
at drugless:

:lol:
I've been in situations a bit like that several times, although my reaction is usually to groan and bury my head in my hands.

I wonder if we're just as bad on this forum sometimes though...

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Yes there can build up a lot of negative energy in your chakra's.
When you are really depressed, you can feel it in your downer chakra.
You really literly feel it!
You can wash the negative energy out by meditating and really imagen yourself cleaning them. Welcome the light, and reject the darkness in you. Relax your muscles and feel your body get pressed on the bed, let your entire weight weigh through, let no muscle be thight, but loosen up
You can open and close your chakra's as well.
It's all innerly and you might think I'm a loonatic, but it works for me.

It's like opening my third eye while on MM's and closing it when the trip ends.
Even without tripping, you can open your thrid eye and welcome the spiritual flow flowing everywhere.
It's just me being crazy, but it works fine for me

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
I know there's unity in light and dark.
There can't be a shadow without light!

I know this... But by darkness I meant pain, suffering, bad thinking, ...

It's not that I fear it, but I rather feel love then pain
And when I meditate I seek spirituality and not anger.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
The torus must be the subject that is harder to talk about without falling into speculation and dogma, since it is the shape of the heart of hydrogen.

This might seem very simple as a concept but the implications are very complex and cannot be summed up by chakra only.

21.jpg

This picture explains some but focusing on mathematics does not help since these mathematicians do not exhibit any sings of biological ascension.

One of the first implications that comes to mind is quantum tunelling.

If the donut is space and the dna also takes the shape of the donut, and that hydrogen is also in the shape of a donut (one proton, one electron spinning) then we have a host of phenomenon that can be explained in a very non-mystical way.

This is not speculation, self-organizing DNA can drag hydrogen into quantum tunelling which can easily drag other heavier molecules out of your body, or the contrary.

This realisation gives us ALOT of responsibility, yes we are divine, we are a seed of the creator, but that also means we must steer the wormhole consciously, or instead of keeping coherence at the moment of solar maxima or death, our energy will get redistributed and only the spirit will remain caught in the matrix. This is not what most people are looking forward to in the afterlife, noone really likes to hang around being powerless.

This means that if you are toxic inside you can with the help of a few demons (magnetic vortices without consciousness) deflect your toxicity unto other living beings by quantum tunelling, you can also drain their good stuff to you.

Now everyone does it , because our spirit are uniformed by the end of the pisces era ; whatever we might think brothers, we are two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year :) This is why we can talk about these subjects openly, knowledge has eaten its tail, so it makes no difference, power is a much more subtle thing now, it's not self-contained, it's DNA and Hydrogen in water.

So how to prevent it ? Well Cannafarmer does have an idea, but it's not the best way to proceed because of the ritualistic nature of the event, you want to "clean" your chakras so to speak but that is not being done by pushing the darkness away. You cannot push the darkness further than your root chakra where it will accumulate making you look like a "light" being which will only worsen your situation by creating an image in which people will easily trust you, thus open their quantum field to your subconscious-unconscious influence.

The best way is by shrinking the darkness, because it's mostly comprised of space there is no harm in minimising the channels of its significance. The dark self is not evil ; it is self-realisation potential waiting to be triggered, it is the unknown.

Nothing is extreme in the holographic mind because it beleives in nothing, thus the nuances about virtues and principles of the language of light (vibrations emmited from the DNA, like compassion and unconditional love) are essential to biologically embracing what we perceive in your mind.

If you don't see your body changing, if you don't have growth, you can ask yourself serious questions. The spiritual path is nothing about cleansing or becoming a saint ; it was in the age of pisces, some might argue we are still in it, yet the threshold point is so unclear to our 3d eyes that it's hard to say, and once again our knowledge that it's all just a perception of the hologram allows us to see no extreme tought form in it as well.

We are not just as bad, because we are not speculating, these physical phenomenon even if very taboo make the basis for our communication. This isn't just another rambling, it's the nature of recursivity.

The man writing those documents has a good idea of what is going on, although he is obviously not an holographic being, which is very encouraging and unifying in my perspective.

43.gif

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
3D sine waves, interesting, never thought about it like that.

The Age of Pisces really isn't over yet. It's going to take at least 400 years before we get close to the Age of Aquarius, give or take a couple of decades.