Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The sun has stopped !

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
The ancient vedic texts also do not mention Venus. Strange ? Not to me !
Read this, it's very interesting.

Venus, in Indian literature, has many attested names
including Bhrigu, Kavya or Kavi Usanas, and Sukra. RV 10.123 230
has Vena of the Bhrigus as the seer and Vena is also the deity
of the hymn. This clearly expresses the connection between
Bhrigu and Vena. There is mention of Sukra cups in a ritual
that points to its astronomical origin and its being a planet that
waxes and wanes.Sukra is mentioned in RV 3.32.2, 4.46.4, TS
3.1.6.3.; YV 7.12. Vena is mentioned again in YV 7.16. Tilak
points out that Katyayana in his Srauta Sutra 9.6.11-13 says
that a Sukra cup be taken while reciting the Sukra or Vena
hymns. This points to a memory of the two words Vena and
Sukra meaning the same thing. Tilak also points out that the
Latin Venus is considered by linguists to be cognate with the
Sanskrit van, "to love".
Usanas or Kavi, his patronymic, have several hymns in the
Rigveda. Later Indian literature does not comment on the
identity of Vena and Venus.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I don't beleive in coincidences neither !

Names are usually very indicative of birth time holograph, an holograph is archetypal in nature, numerology of birth date is anglical in nature.

Both have been akin to gold (the arches) and silver (the angles) and this is the primordial functions of our universe.

The body electrical polarities join in the Yin-Yan type figure which is linked with the infinity symbol which apply to the body.

These are the polarities of pride and humility, security and risk, so on...

But the hologram "polarities" as they pertain to the soul can be more visualised with the 4-d symmetry of 2-d crop circles.

What happens here is a solar flare or dark matter flare of grand magnitude that sends ripples of gamma rays which get reflected by the photonic animation of the silica matrix on the crust of earth, the resulting hydrogen bound quantum tunelling focuses and is attracted to regions of great emotional coherence and manifest as those patterns with varying degrees of complexity.

Of course some have been created but all in all, they are holographic acess stamps, which act as macro-commands activating the language of light as a whole ; this might not be suitable to focus on for a human in the beginning of ascension, it might trigger vertigo and dizzyness, be warned and intend to "disconnect" from the holographic flow if this occurs. This is a readily observable DNA phenomenon, holographic winds (the push and pull) however is slightly harder to put in perspective since so many variables we have not discussed yet come into the equation.

P8178061b.jpg

As to emotional coherence, there needs be a radical change in the perception of trance rythms. This symbol is called autonomous algorythm amalgamation.

Mind you I am not a saint, my purpose is not to accomplish what some might aspire to, and noone as such is to be judged, for all in all soul walks all paths.

I still go to shows, I have seen Roger Waters lately and it was one of the greatest experience of my life, being able to salute and look in the eyes of such a legend was intriguing to say the least ! I enjoy this music alot... to me it's a great tool to unify the people.

But to get back where we came in 8)

Ravi, ah yes, Ravi. So misunderstood, so forgotten. In names the inverse does not mean the inverse, if you can identify with the sun god then you resonate the sun god holographically, which is what an oversoul is.

Intuitively I get the feeling your holographic potential explains the voyage of your soul to the Tao and back to be born. If you realise then you are, if noone disputes your position then you will be. Since this changes nothing in our daily life it is not to be taken seriously, numbers and names as such.

But in the dreamtime it will show how coherent you can get, and where you can travel.

But this music, as a means of transcendance, is remenant from the age of elves, our elder brothers in the magnitude ; it is the music of the body.

Ravi you say ?

(In four parts, this is a night raga 9PM-0 hours)

Will we listen to our elders or let our hearts rage for revolution ?

Let us examine consciously the seeds of holographic potentials in those who's compassion cannot be described.

Lovers' Leap

Walking across the sitting-room, I turn the television off.
Sitting beside you, I look into your eyes.
As the sound of motor cars fades in the night time,
I swear I saw your face change, it didn't seem quite right.
...And it's hello babe with your guardian eyes so blue
Hey my baby don't you know our love is true.

Coming closer with our eyes, a distance falls around our bodies.
Out in the garden, the moon seems very bright,
Six saintly shrouded men move across the lawn slowly.
The seventh walks in front with a cross held high in hand.
...And it's hello babe your supper's waiting for you.
Hey my baby, don't you know our love is true.

I've been so far from here,
Far from your warm arms.
It's good to feel you again,
It's been a long long time. Hasn't it?

The Guaranteed Eternal Sanctuary Man

I know a farmer who looks after the farm.
With water clear, he cares for all his harvest.
I know a fireman who looks after the fire.

Can't you see he's fooled you all.
Yes, he's here again, can't you see he's fooled you all.
Share his peace,
Sign the lease.
He's a supersonic scientist,
He's the guaranteed eternal sanctuary man.
Look, look into my mouth he cries,
And all the children lost down many paths,
I bet my life you'll walk inside
Hand in hand,
gland in gland
With a spoonful of miracle,
He's the guaranteed eternal sanctuary.
We will rock you, rock you little snake,
We will keep you sad and warm.

Ikhnaton And Itsacon And Their Band Of Merry Men

Wearing feelings on our faces while our faces took a rest,
We walked across the fields to see the children of the West,
But we saw a host of dark skinned warriors
standing still below the ground,
Waiting for battle.

The fight's begun, they've been released.
Killing foe for peace...bang, bang, bang. Bang, bang, bang...
And they're giving me a wonderful potion,
'Cos I cannot contain my emotion.
And even though I'm feeling good,
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule.

Today's a day to celebrate, the foe have met their fate.
The order for rejoicing and dancing has come from our warlord.

How Dare I Be So Beautiful?

Wandering in the chaos the battle has left,
We climb up the mountain of human flesh,
To a plateau of green grass, and green trees full of life.
A young figure sits still by a pool,
He's been stamped "Human Bacon" by some butchery tool.
(He is you)
Social Security took care of this lad.
We watch in reverence, as Narcissus is turned to a flower.
A flower?

Willow Farm

If you go down to Willow Farm,
to look for butterflies, flutterbyes, gutterflies
Open your eyes, it's full of surprise, everyone lies,
like the fox on the rocks,
and the musical box.
Yes, there's Mum & Dad, and good and bad,
and everyone's happy to be here.

There's Winston Churchill dressed in drag,
he used to be a British flag, plastic bag, what a drag.
The frog was a prince, the prince was a brick, the brick was an egg,
the egg was a bird.
(Fly away you sweet little thing, they're hard on your tail)
Hadn't you heard?
(They're going to change you into a human being!)
Yahoo, we're happy as fish and gorgeous as geese,
and wonderfully clean in the morning.

We've got everything, we're growing everything,
We've got some in
We've got some out
We've got some wild things floating about
Everyone, we're changing everyone,
you name them all,
We've had them here,
And the real stars are still to appear.

ALL CHANGE!

Feel your body melt;
Mum to mud to mad to dad
Dad diddley office, Dad diddley office,
You're all full of ball.

Dad to dam to dum to mum
Mum diddley washing, Mum diddley washing,
You're all full of ball.

Let me hear you lies, we're living this up to the eyes.
Ooee-ooee-ooee-oowaa
Momma I want you now.

And as you listen to my voice
To look for hidden doors, tidy floors, more applause.
You've been here all the time,
Like it or not, like what you got,
You're under the soil (the soil, the soil),
Yes, deep in the soil (the soil, the soil, the soil, the soil!).
So we'll end with a whistle and end with a bang
and all of us fit in our places.

Apocalypse In 9/8 (Co-Starring the delicious talents of Gabble Ratchet)

With the guards of Magog, swarming around,
The Pied Piper takes his children underground.
Dragons coming out of the sea,
Shimmering silver head of wisdom looking at me.
He brings down the fire from the skies,
You can tell he's doing well by the look in human eyes.
Better not compromise.
It won't be easy.

666 is no longer alone,
He's getting out the marrow in your back bone,
And the seven trumpets blowing sweet rock and roll,
Gonna blow right down inside your soul.
Pythagoras with the looking glass reflects the full moon,
In blood, he's writing the lyrics of a HIP brand new tune.

And it's hey babe, with your guardian eyes so blue,
Hey my baby, don't you know our love is true,
I've been so far from here,
Far from your loving arms,
Now I'm back again, and babe it's gonna work out fine.

As Sure As Eggs Is Eggs (Aching Men's Feet)

Can't you feel our souls ignite
Shedding ever changing colours, in the darkness of the fading night,
Like the river joins the ocean, as the germ in a seed grows
We have finally been freed to get back home.

There's an angel standing in the sun, and he's crying with a loud voice,
"This is the supper of the mighty One",
The Lord of Lords,
King of Kings,
Has returned to lead His children home,
To take them to the new Jerusalem.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
We are being so synchronistic in our communications that google is spidering your website like a queen of slumber. As I was searching for related documents the forum kept popping back up, it seems we really are on a straight of new information which google has not seen in a while.

Let's be careful not to make their servers crash, they might sue us :p

It's kinda scary to say the least ! This is why your BS detectors will keep firing, it's all meant to be this way, it can never be popular since it is heavy for each of us, let us each carry the weight that truely belongs to us and learn how not to cheat !

Very interesting document ! I seeked for venus and never found it in the Rig Veda... but this seems to say that it's disputed.

Vena in lemurian sanskrit (don't start asking me how I know, I don't think I can explain my lucid dreams) means the one who is promised to come back.

This makes ALOT of sense as it is here associated with the brigner of light, or Lucifer that was banned out of the heavens with his angels, if he was banned from the heavens, he went on another planet, yet he promised his people he would come back.

This is well stated in the babylonian clay tablets, that Enkidu was banished by the solar counsils and ordered to leave the planet to his younger brother Enlil (Yahweh, the jealous and violent god of the hebrews)...

About that song from Genesis I just cited... this makes so much sense !

So if "gods" in the heavens are planets, venus was not there when the rig veda was written, but it was only there for a short while in the texts you mentioned (perhaps around the beginning of the age of pisces?), then it's gone again... Then now it's back again...

I'm not very good with numbers it gives me headaches, which is why I came to seek other views to help me remember, it is there in my mind , waiting to be acessed !

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
WILLOW FARM!!!????!!!!

Wait a minute, what the...

Do you know me personally?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
You've just quoted the song that was dearest to me and my father, the soundtrack of my youth, and which was played at my father's funeral February this year (I played the "How Dare I Be So Beautiful" and "Willow Farm" sections, not your average funeral tunes). And that post above, where I cited Monster Magnet's "fry like a pig", I wanted to add "There's an angel standing in the sun...", but then decided not to. I come home and I read Supper's Ready on psychonaut.com. :shock:

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
The torus must be the subject that is harder to talk about without falling into speculation and dogma, since it is the shape of the heart of hydrogen.

This might seem very simple as a concept but the implications are very complex and cannot be summed up by chakra only.

21.jpg

This picture explains some but focusing on mathematics does not help since these mathematicians do not exhibit any sings of biological ascension.

One of the first implications that comes to mind is quantum tunelling.

If the donut is space and the dna also takes the shape of the donut, and that hydrogen is also in the shape of a donut (one proton, one electron spinning) then we have a host of phenomenon that can be explained in a very non-mystical way.

This is not speculation, self-organizing DNA can drag hydrogen into quantum tunelling which can easily drag other heavier molecules out of your body, or the contrary.

This realisation gives us ALOT of responsibility, yes we are divine, we are a seed of the creator, but that also means we must steer the wormhole consciously, or instead of keeping coherence at the moment of solar maxima or death, our energy will get redistributed and only the spirit will remain caught in the matrix. This is not what most people are looking forward to in the afterlife, noone really likes to hang around being powerless.

This means that if you are toxic inside you can with the help of a few demons (magnetic vortices without consciousness) deflect your toxicity unto other living beings by quantum tunelling, you can also drain their good stuff to you.

Now everyone does it , because our spirit are uniformed by the end of the pisces era ; whatever we might think brothers, we are two lost souls swimmin in a fish bowl, year after year :) This is why we can talk about these subjects openly, knowledge has eaten its tail, so it makes no difference, power is a much more subtle thing now, it's not self-contained, it's DNA and Hydrogen in water.

So how to prevent it ? Well Cannafarmer does have an idea, but it's not the best way to proceed because of the ritualistic nature of the event, you want to "clean" your chakras so to speak but that is not being done by pushing the darkness away. You cannot push the darkness further than your root chakra where it will accumulate making you look like a "light" being which will only worsen your situation by creating an image in which people will easily trust you, thus open their quantum field to your subconscious-unconscious influence.

The best way is by shrinking the darkness, because it's mostly comprised of space there is no harm in minimising the channels of its significance. The dark self is not evil ; it is self-realisation potential waiting to be triggered, it is the unknown.

Nothing is extreme in the holographic mind because it beleives in nothing, thus the nuances about virtues and principles of the language of light (vibrations emmited from the DNA, like compassion and unconditional love) are essential to biologically embracing what we perceive in your mind.

If you don't see your body changing, if you don't have growth, you can ask yourself serious questions. The spiritual path is nothing about cleansing or becoming a saint ; it was in the age of pisces, some might argue we are still in it, yet the threshold point is so unclear to our 3d eyes that it's hard to say, and once again our knowledge that it's all just a perception of the hologram allows us to see no extreme tought form in it as well.

We are not just as bad, because we are not speculating, these physical phenomenon even if very taboo make the basis for our communication. This isn't just another rambling, it's the nature of recursivity.

The man writing those documents has a good idea of what is going on, although he is obviously not an holographic being, which is very encouraging and unifying in my perspective.

43.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone who hasn't taken the time to read this, please do!
Reading this makes me realize how little I know, and how much more there is to discover.

I have read it, but I will definitly re-read it and investigate everything to the bottom as soon I had my nightrest...

Ahuaeynjxs, I can see your devotion and I thank you for your time typing it out!
God love it (instead of goddamnit) this really is a mindblowing post you've typed out!

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Yes and no brother, community springs magic that I cannot preclude, you are the host so I am obliged to convey how ingrained in the nature of our present experice is the unfolding lotus of Lyra.

I am soul, for an eternity I have seen all holographic potentials grow protected by the umbrela of the Queen of Orion, I am the prince of unknown destiny, I am the silence of times forgotten.

So indeed I do know you, but the magic does not come from me, my intuition surprises me but my powers are no more, I have relinquished my freewill in order to preserve, and today I come forward to bring some curiously unserious functions to action.

Personally, no, if you mean as in definition of persona ; mask of the actor.

I have been too bright yet I still see, I have made too much sense yet I still live, I have sung the unification song yet few remember my voice, I have hoped but I grew astray and without fruit.

When I stumbled upon your picture in the thread I can say that I went like... hmm, it's... you. And I know it's you, and I know many things, but not everything :)

We will need 144000 of us in order to hold the dream during the solar maxima that every of us can feel already...

This is going to be a fun and hard time, we ought to keep our cool blood and move on now, time will be our companion. Not a stranger that does not stop for us, it will not stop so to say, but it will rather drag us just at the right speed to keep our wings away from our sight, so that we can know who we are without admiring what we are.

Let us walk straight with our head down, flexing our chin and suspending our tongue in the space of our breath of life, for all that balance will like water follow the path of least resistance.

Hear us wind, bring your great raven to our feet and let us fly in their wake ; we have awakened.

I'm trying to resist not to end this on a funny note... but I already imagine Pariah and GOD reading this :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A psychiatrist might be able to help you .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Let me tell you a little more about myself then. Some of it you may have read before. Since this thread doesn't make any sense, those who prefer my sensible writings should not read this particular post.

Regarding ravi, or my identification with the Sun, I have both my ascendant and Moon in the sign of Leo (with the Sun itself conjunct Jupiter in Pisces).

Interestingly I attracted a wife with Leo ascendant, and we produced two children with Leo ascendant. I left the lion's den in 2004 though.

Regarding the Moon and ascendant in Leo, I know only four people who also had that, and they were Paramahamsa Yogananda, Jack Kerouac, Madonna and the 15th century founder of the Hare Krishna movement Caitanya Mahaprabhu.

In other words, I'm in good company. All of them had their Moon dasha ("Moon period") during their lifetimes, though Jack had it too early in life to fully benefit from it, and it simply made Madonna famous. Paramahamsa moved to America and opened lots of yoga schools during his Moon dasha, and Caitanya Mahaprabhu renounced the world and became a famous mendicant. My Moon dasha started two years ago with an intense renewed interest in entheogens, and will continue for 8 more years. It will be followed by my Mars dasha, from 2016 through 2023. That's going to be the most significant period of my life. Again I have a precedent here: Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who also has 9th lord Mars exalted, travelled India and supposedly gathered a huge following, as he himself lost himself in bouts of ecstatic madness.

Of all the people I mentioned, my chart resembles his horoscope the most, and during many a mushroom trip I had to struggle not to think he and I are the same being in another age. I try to remain humble about it, but there's no doubt in my mind that I will become some sort of teacher eventually. I'm kind of postponing it though, because I know have to focus on my duties as a father. In 2016 my children will be 15 and 17. My youngest son might already display signs of enlightenment around that time. My guess is he'll want to express his feelings and thoughts through music and other art. He's got an extremely powerful Venus, planet of art and beauty. And when I write extremely I really mean it.

In 1995 I decided I wanted to have a son, whom I could teach about life, so he could pass this knowledge on after I had died. So I married, ritually impregnated my wife, and got my first son, then named Gauravani ("teachings of the golden avatar"), now Nemi. Astrologers said (and I could see) that his chart resembled that of John Lennon (Leo ascendant with a Jupiter-Pluto conjunction in the 9th house of spirituality and higher knowledge), and to a lesser extent that of Mozart (Leo ascendant with a Moon-Pluto conjunction in the 4th house). Though he would probably become a very wise kid, I wasn't entirely satisfied, so we invited a second son, Thadeus. And what do you know? Another Leo ascendant, with 9th lord Mars exalted, like me and Caitanya Mahaprabhu. Finally I had found someone with an equally powerful 9th house, and he was my own child! I was so excited about this, that I decided I should focus on these two children, not get a third child (hence the vasectomy).

Moreover, his chart is way more powerful than mine is. True, the 9th house is equally strong, but for the rest he's an improved version of me. He's not a typical "indigo child", i.e. no allergies, no ADHD, just an extremely sweet and bright kid. Just a funny little anecdote: two weeks ago I lifted 7 year old Thadeus up, so he could peek over the high wall of a Jewish grave yard. I asked him what he saw. He answered he only saw a lot of little doors. Doors? Yes, doors (grave stones), "so the people can enter heaven." LOL Another funny thing that his mother and I noticed about two years ago is that he seems to have permanently dilated pupils. It's like he's constantly on MDMA or something, very strange.

His Moon dasha, which is not in his first house but powerfully placed, will be from 2018 through 2028. Some other people I know have a very significant period between 2015 and 2025, rather than around 2012. So whether it's due to the Photon Belt or the way things are going to naturally progress in our society, this period will be very significant for some of us.

My son's Mars dasha will start in 2028. If I'm going to open meditation centers (or trip centers) in my Mars dasha, my guess is he will take over that "business" as I retire, probably to write. My son will probably be more inclined towards music and art than I have been, or at least become an active artist rather than a passive one like me. Venus, the planet of art and beauty, is situated in its own sign Libra in the 3rd hourse of his chart, conjunct Mercury and tightly aspected by Jupiter and the Moon. Of course, it remains to be seen what he will do with his life. But if you're looking for 144.000 light beings, I'm quite sure he'll be one of them.

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
The 144 000 in the bible is a code ...
It is in revalations said there will be 144 000 choosen ones.
But it is in fact a code that's being researched.

Did you know one baktun in the Mayan calander repressents 144 000 days?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A psychiatrist might be able to help you .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
no, with a lightsaber.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
144000 = Therapy , medication , sedation , lobotomy ............. neck shot .

Cannafarmer

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
13 Sept 2008
There is obvious something going on!
An awakening or whatever you want to call it.

But something is dramaticly changing, and everyone sees/knows it.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
lightsaber1.jpg

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007