Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The sun has stopped !

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I am doing nothing more or less than obi + clan . Fighting for the light against darkness .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I am doing nothing more or less than obi + clan . Fighting for the light against darkness .
Star Wars was just a science fiction story, don't take it too seriously. It's much more efficient to strengthen the light than it is to constantly battle what you happen to perceive as darkness.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
don't destroy my world, CM!! Star Wars is true :wink:

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
In order for a 'spiritual' story to be interesting to a wide audience, it needs wars and magic. It's because of the magic and psychic battles that the Castaneda books became so immensely popular, or the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Arthurian legends, or the post-Vedic Mahabharata. Literature describing genuine spirituality is generally 'boring'.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
In order for a 'spiritual' story to be interesting to a wide audience, it needs wars and magic. It's because of the magic and psychic battles that the Castaneda books became so immensely popular, or the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the Arthurian legends, or the post-Vedic Mahabharata. Literature describing genuine spirituality is generally 'boring'.
don't take me too serious :wink:
Skywalker actually can be translated to shaman.
how?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
restin a dit:
don't take me too serious :wink:
I didn't. I already wanted to write that bit before you had posted. It wasn't directly related to what you had written and thus I didn't quote you.

I want a ligthsaber bong!

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
sorry :wink:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
if the voice of the woman in the beginning of the vid was a bit higher, it would be EXACTLY the voice of the computer from Portal!!!!!!!!! WTF

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
^Aww, I wish I had that game :'(

Now pay attention kids, its bill nye the science guy!

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Buy this game! It is already a legend, it is really... hilarious!

The vid is very funny but I disagree. If we say that the only thing that is science, is the thing that has been proven, we are left with, well, nothing. Science consists mostly of theories. And this is of course good so, if we said that Newton was the ultimate law, where would Einstein get? Pseudoscience. So science is not what is only proven. Every theory has its limit........

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Yeah lol... the ancients said the sun would stop during 3 days, and be reborn anew

Isn't that the christian belief? Well it is, they just don't know it. They still think that it is some man who walked the earth or some bullshit like that.

peace & love

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I had a funny astrological encounter yesterday, turning a skeptic into a 'believer' in just one paragraph, written in a minute or two. I was posting something on another forum about Christianity, and someone made the following remark, pointing out my hypocrisy for deriding belief in Christianity and Islam, while believing in astrology myself.
JCWN:

Ivar can you do my astrological chart please?

Just kidding,I dont believe in that shit either.

Ivar:

Of course you don't believe in astrology. Why would you? You have no actual experience that it works. It's very good that you don't believe in astrology. Indeed it shows you are much more enlightened and rational than all those mushy people who take their daily or weekly Sun sign reading seriously.

JCWN:

but seriously man...................... can you do my chart?--09/08/69 (yeah i'm an old fuck) born in .... at .... a.m.

Ivar:

You have several planets (namely Sun, Mercury, Moon and Mars) in their own signs, which is very good. It will strengthen the houses governed by these planets, and your horoscope as a whole. Saturn is fallen in the 11th house though, which to my brother meant he didn't have older siblings. Does that apply to you as well?

Hm, that Saturn is lord of the 9th house (higher education, religion, mysticism, the father), and the 9th house itself is aspected by two malefics. This could mean trouble in any of these areas. It also curtails luck. But don't despair: good luck and mysticism may come out elsewhere in the horoscope. For example, the four planets in powerful signs point towards good luck. And Jupiter conjunct a powerful Mercury indicates good intelligence, wisdom and a broad mind.

If you have a younger sibling, his or her nature may be described by the symbolism of the Sun in Leo. That sibling could become very succesful, for example in politics or management. Sun in Leo in the 3rd house means you have a talent for management yourself, and could be quite creative as well. Moon and Venus in the 2nd house means you have good prospects for making a good daily income. It could also indicate that your early childhood was relatively pleasant, that you have a good voice (if you would become a singer) and/or that you like to eat healthy food.

Though your 9th house is weak, which could mean troubles with the father, a powerful Sun nonetheless points towards healthy masculine energy.

There nothing interesting I could say about the present moment, but in a couple of weeks Jupiter will be opposite your Moon and Venus, with Mars spicing things up in February. I suggest you plan a trip to Amsterdam around that time. Do you currently have a partner?

JCWN:

Welly welly well--as the Monkees sing "I'm a believer" haha.

I'm a middle child always fighting for attention (not really, I like solitude).

My younger brother is definitely more successful than I am and oddly he is in mgmt.

I do eat healthily,childhood holds vast amounts of fond memories(which sometimes distract during daydreams) but I cant sing fer shit. Although I've had girls comment that I have a soothing sexy voice. One even offered to pay me to call her in the mornings to hear my voice haha.

Dead on with dad--madre kicked his ass out when I was just a youngin cuz he'd rather play the horses and drink and do pills. I've met him a handful of times since.

I do have a partner (10 yrs already yikes!! we oughta get married already) and was indeed just thinking I'd like to take her to Europe one of these years.Paris Amsterdam,London,Budapest and Florence are all on my list (and Warsaw since that one Polska posted pics on here not long ago).

Thanks Ivar--much more pertinent to my actual life than the Buy-Bull for sure.

So, is this pseudoscience? Was the younger brother in management thing a lucky guess? Or could one say this is a method of calculating reality that can be proven?

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
2:55 onwards on this vid, :

(and see also the forer effect, and comfirmation bias)

Although I feel like a broken record with this one: the idea of scientific "proof" isn't this holy grail of absoluteness that alot of people assume. When Einstein put forward the *theory* of relativity he wasn't saying "this is the way it is, anyone who says otherwise is wrong, newtons work should be thrown out of the window", he was saying that parts of newtons work have to be reavaluated with the new information, and parts have now been *falsified* we still use the basis of Newton in a lot of work, but the things that have been demonstrated false, we throw out, the things we don't know we test.

Its the constant refinement of falsifiable theory which has us moving to some sort of usable truth.

Astrology was dreamt up thousands of years ago, and has only changed *in response* to science, just like many religions: christians now accept that the sun doesn't revolve around the earth, and many now accept evolution; I'm sure Astrologers have done the same in many respects.

Also, the rest of that video is very good to (in my opinion) - investigating other pseudosciences and scams.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
HAHAHAHAHAH

I almost choked on my cereals watching this video !

The guy is named truevoiceofsanity, yet it's a computer talking. :lol:

I've watched similar videos with 10 times more content than this pathetic attempt at discrediting communication means. Who cares if it's real, the goal is to challenge the mind anyways, now it is since knowledge is an ouroboros, I wouldn't expect anything ; certainly not support and popularity.

Well anyhow I'm glad that not everyone chooses to really read between the lines of what I'm saying , that would make me a very busy man and I like to chill out in front of a fire and eat cactuses and mushrooms and smoke cannabis. Are you really my elder Pariah ? I'm 26 yo :D I almost puked my cereals seeing the introduction of the "science guy", I closed the window.

Pseudo-science happened around the 60's where "alien abductees" and "nazi infiltrators" had stimulated the mind of many.

Like I said I am the messenger, and there is NOTHING mystical about my sayings, ask me any clear question, I will demystify its logic and purpose in your words.

The children that are born lately are not indigo... there are 1 million ~ 24 thousand ? I don't remember the exact number... of them. Indigo children are ensouled directly by the earth, they will turn your parties into supra-parties, everything else will pale in comparison, which will mark the turn of the ages. Those parties will be just like rave parties, yet the music will be shrushti-based, and the rythms completely new.

The remaining "indigos" are what is called crystal children, they are ensouled through the living minerals (huge pockets of crystal inside the earth crust) they will turn science into a huge laughing stock, ridiculing the most proeminent and brigning back due justice to geniuses like Tesla, Einstein, Pasteur, Curie ; you all know who they are. Those children have very old souls from the atlantis era that had been trapped inside the minerals, replaying over and over their demise until they woke up, they have been reviewed by the solar counsils and cleansed through the eternal cool flame in the heart of the sun.

The children who were born lately into psychonaut (mushroom, cactii, cannabis) families (since 2005) are holographic children and I have overseen their soul seeding on this earth, they are very old souls from the orion system which have fought for a LONG time against the matriarchal domination of the only newborn soul-inhabitable stars in our arm of the galaxy. They are the children of Orion and will bring forth more truth magic than any of us could have hoped (imagined) for with our limited mental capacities, they already are ; I'm not surprised.

Thadeus is such children you are right, your other son is Crystalline already, you should expect him to grow like you have never seen a child grow from age 7 and up. I do not mean he will become taller or anything, but his body structure will require special sustenance and will hold more organs, glands and breathing capacity than anyone has ever witnessed. Probing the insides of these children with machines and scans will be horrible to them, more so than being violated, you should thus focus on preventive medicine which I'm confident you are. If in doubt contact me, I know it will be very complex to feed these kids.

However the 144000 I'm talking about is merely the number of conscious Budha required to hold enough perspective to accurately "envision" the earth hologram. They will be spread all over the earth and will not need any special education, the information will come to them and it will be one of the hardest challenge in known history for parents, not to let the "false god" and "Taoist" information corrupt their clearness of spirit. As you will all begin to see soon enough, both sides of the awakening are sponsored by the same wicked intelligence, and they have many layers. This is how you are bound to become a teacher, and this will be one of the most complex science we have ever tried to conquer.

Ah Astrology ! Have you tried to transpose to the real solar zodiac like the link I have posted ? I'm curious as to what conclusions you would reach...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Astrology was dreamt up thousands of years ago, and has only changed *in response* to science, just like many religions: christians now accept that the sun doesn't revolve around the earth, and many now accept evolution; I'm sure Astrologers have done the same in many respects.
Modern astrology has incorporated the 'invisible' planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. But Vedic astrology was already a complete system, that hasn't really changed since the writings of Parasara. There have been many additions and adjustments within the different fields of astrology in general, especially in Greek or Western astrology. However, the basic structure has remained unchanged. The ancient astrologers of Vedic times knew that the planets are spheres circumambulating the Sun, which is a dwarf star (Vamana, the dwarf incarnation of Vishnu) compared to a a giant like Jyestha (Indra, the King of the demigods). Astrology was created long before the Dark Ages. Before the Dark Ages many civilizations possessed 'scientific' knowledge. We rediscovered a lot of things in recent times (like: the Earth is a sphere, the Earth revolves around the Sun, etc.).

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I'd rather say you read like a powdered record :rolleyes:

Usable truth ?

Isn't usable truth aleady here ?

Eat whole foods, make sure your water is pure, grow shrooms, grow a grail, grow some cannabis, grow some cactus...

Grow !

The truths enunciated in this thread like CM said have no sense whatsoever, they are not meant to bring any ultimate truth to the table, and certainly not to influence any decision making.

But in the dreams they have much significance, for the soul they have much significance.

Like I said many times before you do not want to pit yourself against me, not because I have some power that will make you regret it... that would be ghey. Rather because you don't want me to see you as a "womanish" type of character, for when in my dreams I become king in my self-realisation, you will want to come to my realm, you will realise you have never known desire.

But here, now, this is completely laughable, and I have laughed about myself with many people face to face, live on webcam, in online games... more times than you would possibly think is possible while remaining sane. These are the best laughs, and any of those people who's laughter have only been trigerred by my physical appearance or demeanor would tell you that dying of laughter is not pseudo-science.

All in all it's too late for you now, welcome to my realm ! :goodman:

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Yes but I doubt the indians then had noticed our mingling with the Saggitarius galaxy, which has influenced many of those orbits which is why I feel there is some compounding to do.

Well I'm off for the day ! See you all soon !

Namase :)