Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The sun has stopped !

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Now here is a part of a very interesting BBC documentary about "human v.2.0)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5bfNKIK ... re=related

Just to show you, this is a mokey brain, mine is much more effiscient, so is yours :)

I dislike experiments on animals... but it seemed necessary to communicate right now. If you got something better, I will gladly replace this video that is a little of bad taste in my opinion.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Back to Dan Winter for a bit. He's scheduled to be one of the speakers at a conference in Italy, to talk about how to die properly.

http://www.convegno-parapsi.com/speakers.htm

rimini09.jpg

Also I found a new page, with video, on WHO.. in Physics ... is YALWEH?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I do wish Dan created a step by step introduction of his theory. First focusing on the geometry and physics part. On most pages and in most videos he jumps quite quickly to stories of DNA manipulation by aliens in the past etc. But yes, they are interesting perspectives.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Yes he's not a holographic being... I can seize quite easily how it is confusing for someone who has no idea of the depth of the manipulation that occured.

I even had a few e-mail exchanges with him... but he was very quick to ignore me, he told me my language was not scientific enough for him :lol: . He's seen so many of the sacred sites in europe that in his mind there is no doubt that this all happened physically, he's so overwhelmed that even if god himself came down and tried to explain to him, in his own words (which is what I did) he would go like whoah man it's not my thing to understnad those things.

I'm kinda happy for him in a way, he can finally live a peaceful life, his contribution is not yet very much recognised but will become a stable of the new science in the coming decades. So I didn't insist.

His research revolutionises so many fields of human endeavor, I think it's enough for one man alright :)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
I will be watching those as soon as possible ! Looks amazing :)

I meant to post this in the cannabis forum but I figured it has it's place here :

Cannabis has many wonders we've still to discover...

I was laughing at myself earlier... I have dental abcess you know, it's not that it hurts but it's kind of infecting my whole bloodstream and sometimes gets to my heart, I know it can be very dangerous but up to now cannabis kept me alive, and I've had times ten times worse than nwo 8) .

I say this because having been intoxicated with mercury I was very confused as to what I was ; because I had grown, but not like this others. I have aged but I have not yet taken the shape of an adult. And to me (on the mercury) it was like : grow to be the human you can grow up to be, or die or turn crazy (or anything in between).

At the same time the most intense moment in my life ; loss of job, moving from a rented place of my own to parent's basement, debt, general refusal by society ; my dental abcesses began kicking in, the mercury was at its all times high, and I had a deep candida infection, even literal roots of the mushroom in its most agressive shape going from head to toes like hardened nerves. The combination of those three factors caused me to turn very peculiar in my mind ; what is interesting is that I knew I had been chewing for months on teeth that used to have mercury fillings but they had fallen, and somehow I knew that those were bad for me. So in searching what was bad about them, I became so absorbed in the mercury (and tons of other stuff) study that I forgot about the teeth (I knew I had no money to repair them anyways, and forgot they could abscess. I know, duh), and forgot about the cannabis. At one point my teeth got infected badly and I started experiencing a very deep voyage I still don't understand fully yet only from smoking a little joint everyday. Which voyage stopped when I had so much pain in my teeth, that cannabis only worsened it ; then I understood the limit of it all. How in bad shape you have to be for a joint to make you feel worse !

I was telling myself, what did you deserve to do, to end up like this (and having not really "lived" in the 3-4 previous years, always working and solving problems then not being paid because of bankrupcies and whatnot, being alone and ignored by dearest friends because of sickness) ; and then cannabis said : You must work for me, you idiot why haven't you been listening all this time. I asked why : she answered because society as a whole refuses me too, exept for a mass of shy people who haven't REALLY stood up yet and use me in a bad manner most of the time (thats not my judgements its her words) and what of all the "higher degree" spiritual people (which more and more are becoming high and speedy on thin air and live sprouts, and she added whom are even reproducing at allarming rates) even them have forbidden me.

I am the bane of humanity and like you, I only intend to suvive and ascend to serve earth and all living things where I may. I just translated this because I did not understand it at the time, she/he speaks really fast and in a elvish like tongue that used to be foreign to me.

Then I discovered amazing stuff about cannabis, but somehow from the moving places, matrixes altered so to speak, I began to realise I soon forgot about most of the amazing stuff I learned about it.

If you smoke it or eat it internally it's potential is quite limited, circulating in the blood and lymph, depositing in some tissues but esentially clogging the liver in quite a short time. But applied externally the chemical activates the skin receptor which in turn activate the endocannabinoid system which is non-clogging to the liver in essence. We're meant to run naked in the cannabis fields remember ? Smoking it ok maybe, but not regularly or too often, thats not the way it's meant to work ! Of course when ressources are limited, it's the most economic manner, but mostly to get high and not feel pain, not necessarly to heal.

And today, I am browsing the web, looking for natural cures to help my healing of those abscesses I fell upon this :

https://www.up.ac.za/dspace/bitstream/2 ... 007%29.pdf

How simple it could be ? Everytime it's the same story, I read hundreds of medical articles about stuff that helps this and cure than, then I fall on an article that says that cannabis does it...

ok I'm generalising here but it's a funny anecdote since I have been burning my gums and cheeks with garlic for the past few days, and not only it hurts like crazy, it dosen't work that much.

Now we'll see what a cannabis extract can do :) You see ; cannabis did not need me to grow it , or to distribute it, thats illegal anyways for now. It needed me to communicate and describe in an unforgettable way that its been here for so long and is still here now, holding a panacea of cure we wouldn't hope for.

It's a blessing, let us embrace it, learn its ways and love it as the human specie.

:weedman:

edit : wow I didn't mean to, but this was my 1111th post :shock:

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Update : Last night I dabbed my abcess (the size of the tip of my little finger) with cannabis oil in ozonated olive oil, about 3-e times a little coating.

To my surprise the abcess popped through the gum in a non sensitive way (AWESOME you say ?) this morning it's only a little swollen but the pus drained completely... what a releif, I have felt pressure there for about 5 months, tried everything you can imagine.

Just not having pressure there makes me feel like I'm FLYING !

Hahaaaaaaa ! :D

Love yall !

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Ahuaeynjxs :)
Thanks for sharing!
Glad to hear you're better.

Take care of the body! :)

We're a body/mind/soul complex.

Peace and Love!

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Are you trying to trick me in using my freewill ?!

:paranoid:

:p

Just kidding, thanks but even though it heals the abcess I think the infection is stucked up inside the teeth, so I'll probably have to get them pulled anyways.

Thats what you get for loving citric acid candies when you're young.

For me every candy was a war on my taste buds ; it was like Ahhhhhhhhrrrghhhhh it's souuurrrrrrr noooo it's sweeeettt, yes no ! Toaster !

*huh?*

I would obviously not always rinse my mouth with water after those gustative adventures, my teeth obviously demineralised...

I had also bad fluorosis, which made my teeth brittle. And to top it off bad dentists, who were stuborn enough to work with mercury amalgams, which require to drill a hole 4 times bigger thn for white composites so that the drop of mercury can remain in there.

Oh well... :tear:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i heard brushing the teeth helps...tis true ???

also i heard: an apple a day keeps the doctor away

peace :weedman:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Pity Sam has left the building, I liked his posts for a bunch of reasons. Seemed like he didn't got sufficient space to fully grow here after his controversial arrival at the start. Before the time of his last post he totally already reversed the stand I had on him in the beginning.