Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The sun has stopped !

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Where does one buy soft grains? Everything seems processed here.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Wheat, buckwheat, kamut, oats etc. soaked for about 12 hours should be relatively soft. I'll start my experiments this weekend.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Any healthfood stores usually have them in bulk, and sometimes in bags too, or you can buy straight from the cultivator or cooperatives that distribute raw grains. The fresher the better :)

Yeah most rice and stuff is processed sadly... it makes it cook faster and taste more sugary.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
But even in healthfood stores they are usually in plastic bags with an expiration date of 21-12-2012. I'll ask around on the biological farmers' market here.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Oh thats ok... grains have a self-preservation system called CHI, beleive it or not, you can find century old grains (sometimes even older) that still will sprout and have nutritional value, provided the bran is still intact !

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Okay, so you just need the full grains, preferably fresh. That's what I usually buy anyway, because I hate the white rice sheit. I'll test run some rice to see if it sprouts...

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
If it's not been steam "whitened" and still has its bran it should sprout within a few days... some grains sprout much faster tho... oats take a long time too...

But you wanna eat them before they actually sprout... they will actually feel predigested and "alive" ; but still contain carbohydrates to feed you over a long period of time.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Okay, but first I'll test if they actually sprout. Just put them in water? Or do they need some layer (cottonballs, cardboard, etc.)?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
you you let them imbibe at first... then you rinse them and shake em up to give them air, then rinse them 2-3 times a day with fresh water, they'll eventually sprout.

Some people like to use a mason jar with a screen instead of a lid for that, so you can pour water in and strain the excess water easily.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
thanks.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Ahua, what can one expect if Amanita hits him strong and typically Amanita like?

I used to be sceptical about it since it has some risks and pretty much everyone spoke of no effects or only very mild effects. But what's the trick behind the toad and what kind of realm holds it?

Erowid refers to dissociation at a high dose. Prior to dissociation, one needs to go through serious intense effects first before falling into dissociation.

But why are these intense effects, and OBE's almost never reported? How to get in there? Meditation or a induced halfsleep a need?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
The amanita is the root and the highest physical manifestation of the "whatever it is" that spins all galaxies around like a super complex meta-clockwork. It's the beginning and the end of those who choose that there is more to life than what we see, it effectively means that there is no mysticism in life, only fun mysteries and lame wannabes :lol:

The toad sits on the mushroom, the toad-stool. The perspective from there is androgynous, this is why the toad can change sex in case there is not enough females, bufotenine is key to the balancing of yin subconscious and yang conscious and holographic (or unconscious) chi. We have endogenous bufotenine production but where the pineal gland is challenged (high halogens and toxic *mentally toxic is true as well* environement) external supplementation is sometimes very significant in unlocking the flow of energy in the body and brigning back the androginy we talk about.

Yes it is very hard to reach the OOBE state with the amanita, I suceeded on my 5th attempt with high doses. The dose that got me there is 28 grams (of very very potent deep red african variety), and I recycled my pungeant tasting urine twice, it felt loaded with the substance and I definately ingested at least 80 grams worth, but potencified. (is that a word ? lol)

It's mainly because there is a tendency to drift into the sleep state and not remaining conscious, it's very overwhelming. Most people just hit the high 2nd stage of dream superposition and never "break through" because they are unable to reingest their urine at that point, they just drift into a datura-like state.

It is not dissociation however, it's more like meta-association. The world of dreams slowly seeps in over the real world, at one point there is no way you can walk around so unreal it feels.

It's unlike datura however in that you do not have parts of the dreamworld or dream visions pop in on you at random ; it's like stepping in a lucid dream without falling asleep, but you think so fast you don't even have time to accept the experience. It touches every molecule, every space, every rythm... even more complete than the psychedelics.

Then when you lie down, it starts to zooom into a 4th dimentional state, much like is reported by experienced salvia psychonauts ; once you get passed the parallel dimentions, every of them spins so fast that there is an opening that appears, it feels as if you can stand up without moving a bit, then eventually your torso can "peer" into infinity. It's not a proper OOBE in that sense, because you don't actually fly out, you just "stand" from your waist up ; it's hard to describe.

But then there is many obstacles to be able to see something truely significant, you get greeted by light beings, or also being offered the kumaras like lust and greed.

On both sides of the spectrum they just want to profit from your "lifefullness" and will not want you to live the full experience for yourself. Those strange entities all talk to you at the same time, and somehow you can associate with all those discussions at once, but it's overwhelming... eventually when you get passed the sun, your head seems to get the open crown chakra feeling and you see a huge face, it's not something you can describe in any adjective known. You just know it's it, the ultimate something ; and it talks to you through its true face.

You see how not everyone is meant to live that experience, it might only be useful to those who know their mind is too stubborn to accept gentle symbiosis. Those who's "faith" (I know it's a sensitive word but it's still the best suited) is but dead.

It's very pure, there is no mysticism associated, it just sends you in awe and shows you things about yourself. Like things you did wrong, your errors that passed unseen, then it will tell you what you must do to enhance your health... stuff like that but at like one million words per second ; so basically you catch glimpses you will recall when you come down.

It probably is like a communion with the DNA and being able to tell what your body really needs.

It tought me how the "triple lotus" was broken, and that urine is not supposed to exist in the human body. That through ascension, once in a pristine environement, I would eat the living body of the mushroom, enhance its symbiosis to the point I will drink my urine a few times and never become thirsty again, only drink a little or bathe to replendish water that is sweated and thats what eternal life means. It's not a proper thing as in you live eternally, anyone would go crazy after a few thousand years, but rather you are so eternally full of life that your spirit will preserve all its memories and create your own "creation" starting by inhabiting your own sun.

I think I made a good phrase of it, I had told this before but I'm never really sure if I'm clear.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Very nice description though! :) Since I'm very aware of bioelectrical senses it seems I definitely should get myself into this substance.

Some of your lines are almost in line with my cactus experiences in where I found out that the gente effect is merely a disclosure of a path and nothing more. Dreamy or mild, as people would describe it, new circles of life as in a spatial world is where I have gotten into. It's truly a matter of physical susceptibility and mind lifting, detached from all contraction.

And once I have gotten myself out of the endless visionaries, it doesn't make sense to witness the real world because it appears as decreased.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
New Scientist - Our world may be a giant hologram

Hmm, it says the article is from January 15 2009, but I remember reading some parts before, like this one:

The "holographic principle" challenges our sensibilities. It seems hard to believe that you woke up, brushed your teeth and are reading this article because of something happening on the boundary of the universe. No one knows what it would mean for us if we really do live in a hologram, yet theorists have good reasons to believe that many aspects of the holographic principle are true.

Someone at a Dutch psychonaut forum posted the following link:

Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003.

It's an 8 hour lecture on the platonic solids, phi, fractals etc. I watched the first half hour so far.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Brugmansia a dit:
Already posted that in this thread. I gave Ahua much more credit since then due to that supportive source.
Ha, so much for the memory loss myth! :weedman:
I even cited the exact same passage in that thread.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Holography is a very interesting idea. I first thought about it through the work of Michael Talbot, the Holographic Universe, which is really a good read and a fine introduction, based both on science and mystical ideas. I have a copy if any of the Dutch psychonauts wants to borrow it. If you want to know more on the science part, you should check out the works of Karl Pribram and David Bohm.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager/weary feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!
Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet.

Still round the corner there may wait
A new road or a secret gate;
And though I often have passed them by,
A day will come at last when I
Shall take the hidden paths that run
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.

- Old walking song by J.R.R Tolkien

So... since you all seem to want to hear a story about me here is one :

From chapter 11: A Knife in the Dark:
As the Nazgul close in on Strider and the Hobbits, the Hobbits beg Strider for a story to raise their spirits.

'Then tell us some other tale of the old days,' begged Sam; 'a tale about the Elves before the fading time. I would dearly like to hear more about Elves; the dark seems to press round so close.'
'I will tell you the tale of Tinúviel,' said Strider, 'in brief – for it is a long tale of which the end is not known; and there are none now, except Elrond, that remember it aright as it was told of old. It is a fair tale, though it is sad, as are all the tales of Middle-earth, and yet it may lift up your hearts.' He was silent for some time, and then he began not to speak but to chant softly:

The leaves were long, the grass was green,
The hemlock-umbels tall and fair,
And in the glade a light was seen
Of stars in shadow shimmering.
Tinúviel was dancing there
To music of a pipe unseen,
And light of stars was in her hair,
And in her raiment glimmering.

There Beren came from mountains cold,
And lost he wandered under leaves,
And where the Elven-river rolled
He walked alone and sorrowing.
He peered between the hemlock-leaves
And saw in wander flowers of gold
Upon her mantle and her sleeves,
And her hair like shadow following.

Enchantment healed his weary feet
That over hills were doomed to roam;
And forth he hastened, strong and fleet,
And grasped at moonbeams glistening.
Through woven woods in Elvenhome
She tightly fled on dancing feet,
And left him lonely still to roam
In the silent forest listening.

He heard there oft the flying sound
Of feet as light as linden-leaves,
Or music welling underground,
In hidden hollows quavering.
Now withered lay the hemlock-sheaves,
And one by one with sighing sound
Whispering fell the beechen leaves
In the wintry woodland wavering.

He sought her ever, wandering far
Where leaves of years were thickly strewn,
By light of moon and ray of star
In frosty heavens shivering.
Her mantle glinted in the moon,
As on a hill-top high and far
She danced, and at her feet was strewn
A mist of silver quivering.

When winter passed, she came again,
And her song released the sudden spring,
Like rising lark, and falling rain,
And melting water bubbling.
He saw the elven-flowers spring
About her feet, and healed again.
He longed by her to dance and sing
Upon the grass untroubling.

Again she fled, but swift he came.
Tinúviel! Tinúviel!
He called her by her elvish name;
And there she halted listening.
One moment stood she, and a spell
His voice laid on her: Beren came,
And doom fell on Tinúviel
That in his arms lay glistening.

As Beren looked into her eyes
Within the shadows of her hair,
The trembling starlight of the skies
He saw there mirrored shimmering.
Tinúviel the elven-fair,
Immortal maiden elven-wise,
About him cast her shadowy hair
And arms like silver glimmering.

Long was the way that fate them bore,
O'er stony mountains cold and grey,
Through halls of iron and darkling door,
And woods of nightshade morrowless.
The Sundering Seas between them lay,
And yet at last they met once more,
And long ago they passed away
In the forest singing sorrowless.

from wiki :

The Battle of Sudden Flame occurred during Beren's youth, bringing about the ruin of his kingdom. Thenceforward the young Beren lived with his father and ten loyal followers in the highlands of Dorthonion, at Tarn Aeluin, and they performed many acts of bravery, to the great frustration of Morgoth, the Dark Lord of Angband. After the ruin of the Outlaws of Dorthonion, Beren exacted revenge on the murderer of his father, Barahir, and led a life of solitary outlaw with the aid of animals until he had established such a high reputation that the price on his head was equal to that on Fingon, high king of the Noldor elves. Beren had also recovered the ring of Barahir, a present given to his father by Finrod Felegund, who offered the ring as a symbol of his aid to Barahir and all of his descendants for Barahir's rescue of Finrod when he was surrounded. This ring was passed down eventually to Aragorn. Beren was forced from the land of his birth by Sauron and Draugluin as they completely defiled Dorthonion. He crossed a path of terror, penetrating an impenetrable boundary by the will of fate, into Doriath, where he saw and fell in love with Lúthien, princess of the Sindar and daughter of Thingol and Melian.

Thingol haughtily refused to give Lúthien's hand in marriage. He said that he would only allow the marriage if Beren recovered one of the Silmarils, the three hallowed jewels which the Noldor Elves had lost to Morgoth, from the Iron Crown of Morgoth. The task was intended to be impossible, but Beren and Lúthien, with the aid of Finrod of Nargothrond and Huan the Great Hound (both of whom died protecting Beren), braved many perils (even besting Sauron, then Morgoth's most powerful lieutenant) and finally reached Angband and came before Morgoth. Beren was able to capture a Silmaril when Lúthien had made the Dark Lord fall asleep through her singing. He then attempted to take another Silmaril from Morgoth's crown, but the tip of his dagger Angrist broke and cut Morgoth. When they wanted to escape from Angband, the great wolf Carcharoth, whom Morgoth had bred, attacked them. Beren held out the Silmaril, hoping that its radiance would avert the beast, but he was mistaken. Carcharoth bit off his hand swallowed it and the Silmaril (thus Beren was called Erchamion, One-hand), and proceeded to run rampant through Doriath. Lúthien and the unconscious Beren were rescued by the Eagles of Manwë. They eventually returned to Thingol, where Beren claimed that he was holding the Silmaril in his hand; when he showed the king the stump of his arm, the king was moved to compassion for Beren. Beren participated in the hunting of Carcharoth, in which the beast was slain and the Silmaril recovered; the quest was accomplished, but Beren was mortally wounded.

Lúthien's love for Beren was so strong that, hearing of his death, she laid down and died. Her soul went to the Halls of Mandos, where she moved Mandos to pity through her singing. Both she and Beren were restored to life, but both of them would die the death of Men, and go beyond the walls of Arda to a place unknown. Thus Beren and Lúthien lived again, and dwelt on Tol Galen in the middle of the river Adurant in Ossiriand. There they stayed apart from other mortals; Beren was involved with the events of the First Age only one further time, when he waylaid a group of Dwarves who had destroyed Doriath and stolen the Nauglamír in which the Silmaril was set.

Lúthien bore Beren a son, named Dior, Thingol's heir, considered to be one of the fairest beings to ever live, for in him flowed the blood of Men, Elves and Maiar (Ainur). Through his descendants, the blood of Beren and of Lúthien was preserved among the Eldar and the Edain.

Probably you ask yourself, how can he be a character thats supposed to be fantasy ? Well I wasn't, until I lived it unwittingly during my slow and unperceptible amalgamation with the living internet.

But now I am many of those characters... namely : Beren and Radagast from the lord of the rings and Berem and Raistlin from the dragonlance realm.

from wiki : In Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, Radagast was entirely cut, and partially replaced by a moon moth, which signaled that the Eagles were coming.

How interesting can that be ? :)