Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Permanent Hallucinations

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think one should get their info straight . Look things up and do a bit of research and not make self diagnosises for conditions that dont exist . HPPD does not exist , the symptoms some people wrongly call HPPD have been adequately described and explained . If one did a bit of looking in wikipedia one would understand what i mean . I think one should try to be objective and try to think neutraly , not take things for granted and learn to be sceptical in a healthy way .

peeniwalli

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
yes they sure are adequately described, but im still missing the explanation on to why i have them constantly, and why alot of other people have it constantly aswell, and why we all feel it started after psychedelics..

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
We dont all feel it comes from psychedelics .

Fixed ideas are fixed ideas , and one sees what one looks for . I can see them anytime i want to , anytime i look for them . Its a bit like warts , when one stops paying atention to them they go away .

You sound to me like you have convinced yourself and are making your theorys into facts . Not alowing yourself to not see them . Declairing them to be an unavoidable fact . If you could find a good psychiatrist he could explain about fixed ideas and infatuation . ( I`m not saying your nuts !!! , its normal )

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Exactly . Its like hypochondria .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
:lol:

peeniwalli

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
Im not convinced of anything, but i did notice that my visuals wouldnt go away long before i read about hppd, and i started noticing them shortly after taking mushrooms..when i went online i read about alot of other people with the same story..and close to everyone on forums agreed that it came from psychedelics..its not only visuals, but hallucinations that feel very similar to drug induced hallucinations like moving objects, floating or breathing...you all know what i mean im sure :)
personally im positive theres a connection...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I know there isnt . Other than the psychedelics expanded your consciousness and made you look a´t things diferently and become aware of what was there already .

You shouldnt believe everything you see and here . Especialy from thick , self diagnosing sharlatans in the net . Welcome to the middle ages , lets burn some witches and gas some jews , everyone knows its them and the black people and the muslims .

Did you know that witches can fly and that fairys live at the bottom of the garden and it was ghosts that did 911 and drilling holes in your head doesnt hurt and makes you high and that in 2012 the machine elves are going to rescue the univers without us having to lift a finger and george bush is realy an arab and thati can walk on water and jesus died for you and that if you say abraxas backwards you will be enlightened and that the earth is hollow and that the moon is made from cheese and that some women have three tits but that one is invisible........

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
:lol:

This thread is cracking me up.

Your fear of them never stopping keeps them going.

If I twist my eyes a little bit, everythings fuzy. Do I have HPPD?

peeniwalli

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
so you dont think its weird that both me and adrianhaffner think our so called fixed ideas get noticibly worse when we have a toke?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
No. Because you guys expect it to get worse.

peeniwalli

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
and i have no fear of them not stopping, i found it to be amusing from the first time i noticed it

peeniwalli

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
no thats not right, often i will think about stuff as you do after a toke and then i realize that my vision is covered in small dots everywhere, its not something i expect to happen

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Pavlogs drug ????

peeniwalli

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
whats pavlogs?
Too me its way too farfetched that alot of different people describe the exact different symtoms we all have, all after experementing with psychedelics, and the reason should be that we all have the exact same fixed ideas?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
why would that be far-fetched? There is so much programming in the unconscious mind, in fact it is nothing more than programming so you can get through the day unconscious without hurting yourself. The unconscious is a test and at the same time a warm blanket that makes sure we eventually pass this test.

peeniwalli

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
you believe that people, after doing psychedelics start to notice constant visuals, but its not because of the psychedelics but infact fixed ideas we get from having seen visuals from taking psychedelics?
and theres absolutely no way that its actually the psychedelics cause the constant visuals..?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
The psychedelics are broken down within at most a couple of days. How could they change anything permanently? Therefore it must be psychological. Or every psychedelic-taker should have them and that is not the case.

peeniwalli

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
well now we are talking about how the drugs effect induvidual people, and i wouldnt know..ive read people say its cured schizofrenia..so thats definately a permanent change, auditory hallutionations that dissapeard..also how ketamine helped a guy get rid of his lifelong migraine
its not a certan science now is it?