Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Other ways of using DMT?

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
I've smoked DMT once now (or twice actually but one time i started coughing so bad I didn't quite finish the pipe) but i was wondering if there are other ways of using it.
I've read about people snoring it (5Meo-DMT). Is this possible with nn-DMT aswell? And what about just eating it combined with a MAO?
And if it's possible does it change it's effects?

Entheonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
29 Mai 2006
Faust a dit:
I've smoked DMT once now (or twice actually but one time i started coughing so bad I didn't quite finish the pipe) but i was wondering if there are other ways of using it.
I've read about people snoring it (5Meo-DMT). Is this possible with nn-DMT aswell? And what about just eating it combined with a MAO?
And if it's possible does it change it's effects?

Oral ingestion takes more time, and twice as much DMT. It is possible, but you won't go into hyperspace this way.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Oral ingestion takes more time, and twice as much DMT. It is possible, but you won't go into hyperspace this way.

Who told you that? If you take enough dmt with enough mao inhibitors (=ayahuasca analogue) the experience can be as intense as if you smoked dmt. Only the upcome is slower and the effects will last for hours.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
tryptonaut a dit:

Who told you that? If you take enough dmt with enough mao inhibitors (=ayahuasca analogue) the experience can be as intense as if you smoked dmt. Only the upcome is slower and the effects will last for hours.

I figured because it will not reach the brains all at once (or very fast just like when smoked anyway) it would not be as intense, but it will last longer. Is this true?

And what about snoring? I've so far only read one small article about a guy snoring 5meo-DMT.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
Let's find out!!! I think its of no diference. Only that you end up snorting more mg's because n,n, dmt is less potent.
I do hope that it's not the same feeling as snorting Yopo.. the claw of a jaguar
bbbbrrrrrr...
But...... let's try this........ :shock: bbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

G

Invité
Yeah the bufotenine is the one reason I've never ever did yopo, to bad 'cause 5-MEO is so potent

But snorting DMT... I don't know, it should enter the bloodstream, but then that would mean you could also lay them under your tongue.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
That would be a way to do it... i never tasted dmt in that way.
But under the tongue may be a slower come on..
In the nose, the "skin" is very thin and have a lot of bloodvessels under the thin surface. I suppose it absorbs quicker than the tongue.

G

Invité
Hmmm, suddenly I'm very interested in trying to snort it :D

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
I only snort cocaine.

All the other drugs are like claws of a big fat tiger when snorted.

joevortex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Jan 2006
Properly cleaned spice plus recryslaized 4 times after makes a good snorting experience.You need more, about 100-150 mg's and it only burns the nose for the first ten seconds.Lasts a good 45 minutes.Very visual,not as intense as smoked but close .I like it better than smoking it.

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
If I can ever get my hands on some lovely DMT, I will smoke it for sure. I try to avoid snorting ANYthing... except Ether; but that doenst count :lol: .

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
joevortex a dit:
Properly cleaned spice plus recryslaized 4 times after makes a good snorting experience.You need more, about 100-150 mg's and it only burns the nose for the first ten seconds.Lasts a good 45 minutes.Very visual,not as intense as smoked but close .I like it better than smoking it.
What about the smell, is it as bad as when smoked?

G

Invité
Kwarkfanaat a dit:
If I can ever get my hands on some lovely DMT, I will smoke it for sure. I try to avoid snorting ANYthing... except Ether; but that doenst count :lol: .

Better avoid snorting ether then DMT IMHO ;)

Kwarkfanaat

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Jan 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Better avoid snorting ether then DMT IMHO ;)

Hehehe, you might be right. :eek:

Ether kills braincells, DMT creates them :D

G

Invité
Yeah solvents tend to be heavy on the brains...

Still trying to find out what the downsides are on using DMT...
Because I haven't found any and on Wikipedia it only says:

Side Effects
When DMT is vaporized, the vapor produced is often felt to be very harsh on the lungs, especially if the dose contains impurities (commonly residue of sodium hydroxide or yellow/orange tannins from the plant sources), in extreme cases this can lead to retching and vomiting.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Yeah solvents tend to be heavy on the brains...

Still trying to find out what the downsides are on using DMT...
Because I haven't found any and on Wikipedia it only says:

Side Effects
When DMT is vaporized, the vapor produced is often felt to be very harsh on the lungs, especially if the dose contains impurities (commonly residue of sodium hydroxide or yellow/orange tannins from the plant sources), in extreme cases this can lead to retching and vomiting.
It smells like burned plastic and dogshit when smoked, that's a bit of a downside to me. :p

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
You can snort DMT but it hurts like hell. Even below treshold doses, will bring tears to your eyes.

Oral ingestion works perfectly when used in combo with a MAOI.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006

lol..

I think a ayahuasca brew is 100 times stronger than smoked dmt , and I 'm not the only one , shulgin compares effects of oral DMT with maois as the effects of injected DMT and maybe even more strange , I've somked DMT and I've done many ayahuasca brews and I totally agree . i never was so far as with ayahuasca .

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
amoak a dit:

lol..

I think a ayahuasca brew is 100 times stronger than smoked dmt , and I 'm not the only one , shulgin compares effects of oral DMT with maois as the effects of injected DMT and maybe even more strange , I've somked DMT and I've done many ayahuasca brews and I totally agree . i never was so far as with ayahuasca .

oral DMT as in eating the crystals or as in a ayahuasca brew? And how much dmt would there probably be in one of those ayahuasca brews?