Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Other ways of using DMT?

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
If you're at my house, then it's a lot. :D

But honestly, I have no idea, the potency of the plants vary so greatly, and I still haven't tried an extraction.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
oral DMT as in eating the crystals or as in a ayahuasca brew? And how much dmt would there probably be in one of those ayahuasca brews?

I'm talking about Ayahuasca brews , I never took DMT crystals orally , with crystals i had only somked it .
The diffrence is , when I smoke DMT I can have a lot of visions , but when I drink ayahuasca I become the vision . And with smoked DMT the visions are mainly geometric , with ayahuasca i can feel and i can see life inside it , and the visuals are more than only geometric .
About how much DMT is in a brew , I don't know , but of course more than the smoked doses .

G

Invité
And with smoked DMT the visions are mainly geometric

Never met the gnomes ey?

But I must admit I know what you're saying, although I've never done any form of huasca or DMT + maoi.

Smoked dmt feels more like a dream and with (for instance) mushrooms I totally feel like I'm in the visions...

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Hi Space ,

No , i never met the gnomes with smokable DMT but i met new dimensions .
But with Ayahuasca and Iboga I had already met a lot of creatures, animals , dimensios and even persons (Iboga) , and I'm able to talk and hear them , and to learn with diffrent perspectives , never saw nothing like this with smokable DMT , I never had a shamanic voyage with DMT, is tottaly diffrent , most of the people don't believe it , but I understand because some years ago when i took psychedelics to go to parties , I never had a vision at this time, only some stupid hallucinations and laugh as a retarded ( as everybody firsts trips because we aren't able to understand the trip so we laugh) ,
And is better don't talk about mescaline , you will think i'm tottaly insane , but maybe you think it already , no prob

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I'm the same way, man. I've only smoked DMT twice, and it felt very similar to salvia; very quick onset, intense rush, unable to move for a minute. But, all the while, the visions were just strange patterns, and vines growing on things. I didn't see any of Terrence's gnomes but there were small shadowy figures moving about in my periphreal vision and whenever I tried to look right at them, they would disappear. The whole thing was just too quick and pointless. It was fun as hell, but pointless.

As you said, with ayahuasca, I become the vision. All of a sudden, I AM a jaguar, or a bird, or a fish; and I can feel the jungle around me (when I'm nowhere near a jungle), I can smell different things, hear sounds, and feel myself as a wild cat running through trees and rivers. It's fucking amazing. It's so much more real than any other drug enduced experience. I actually like the fact that the peak lasts for an hour or more because it gives me time to explore and have fun with it.

With smoked DMT, it's like "Hey man, how have you been. It's good to see you again. Sit down, enjoy the show. Now Get the fuck OUT!!!" and it's over.

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
But i do not agree that salvia and dmt are alike... maybe the onset duration etc... but the effects are totally different. Salvia can be more dissociative

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Brewmaster a dit:
I'm the same way, man. I've only smoked DMT twice, and it felt very similar to salvia; very quick onset, intense rush, unable to move for a minute. But, all the while, the visions were just strange patterns, and vines growing on things. I didn't see any of Terrence's gnomes but there were small shadowy figures moving about in my periphreal vision and whenever I tried to look right at them, they would disappear. The whole thing was just too quick and pointless. It was fun as hell, but pointless.

As you said, with ayahuasca, I become the vision. All of a sudden, I AM a jaguar, or a bird, or a fish; and I can feel the jungle around me (when I'm nowhere near a jungle), I can smell different things, hear sounds, and feel myself as a wild cat running through trees and rivers. It's fucking amazing. It's so much more real than any other drug enduced experience. I actually like the fact that the peak lasts for an hour or more because it gives me time to explore and have fun with it.

With smoked DMT, it's like "Hey man, how have you been. It's good to see you again. Sit down, enjoy the show. Now Get the fuck OUT!!!" and it's over.

But time kinda disappears for a while (what a contradiction :p), to me it only felt short afterwards, not while i was in hyperspace.

Altough i must admit that really being in some different kind of dimension that I usually refer to as 'a neon party with neon lit creatures slowly dancing around me' did kinda feel short, at this point i seemed to have regained my sense of time.
But before I got there i seemed to be in somekind of 'whiteness' where I had absolutely no sense of time or in fact no sense of anything. I imagine this is what death feels like. There was only something very faint left in me trying to grasp it all and desperately trying to come back.

Anyway, I must try ayahuasca once more (last time the brew wasn't quite right and didn't work). The only thing I really hated about it was the taste, made me retch. Maybe eating the spice with a MOAi would be a good idea...

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Scamie: Like I said, I've only smoked dmt twice, done salvia at least 20 times, and in my limited experience, I found them to be very similar. I think dmt is VERY dissociative, not like amanitas or datura, but very much like salvia. I wasn't paranoid, confused, scared shitless or anything. I was just transported to a different world for a few minutes.

Obviously, I wasn't very social, as I was lying on the floor staring out into nothingness, but I was still clear headed.

For me, the effects of a far out salvia trip are very similar to dmt. I'm still not a big fan of either one, though. I don't like quick acting drugs, it's like a tease.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Faust, I know what you mean. Ayahuasca can be like a dream; some parts might seem like it's going on for hours or days, and then I come out of it and it's been five minutes. Other parts can feel very short when actually they really are happening for quite some time. This is like the times where I felt I turned into an animal ( my favorite experiences ). I love it so much, and when it happens, it usually lasts the whole trip, but in the end feels very short.

Sometimes, I'm glad for the experience to be over, but on these occasions I want it to last forever.

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
Brewmaster, did you ever go bad on ayahuasca? can it be compared to let's say hawaiian mushrooms? (the effect, not the going bad.)

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
hei Brew , DMT isn´t dissociative , 5-meo-DMt is have little dissociative effect but both can not be compared with Salvia , at least i never felt any dissociative effect with DMT.

And is impossible to compare Ayahuasca with hawaiian mushrooms or anu mushroom trip , even with doses as 2 g of dried hawaiians .

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
For me, the aya experience mostly depends on the amount of caapi vine used and the color. More and more dmt plants (viridis, cabrerana) don't do a lot to change the experience, it's really about how much maoi (caapi) you're taking. If I take 100g of vine and 30g viridis, it will feel the same as 100g vine + 75g viridis. I'm no expert, but from what I've done; more dmt really doesnt mean that you're going to have a more intense experience.

I've tried all four colors of vine; red,white, yellow and black, and the only one that gave me a truly terrifying trip, was the black. Apparently, there's a much higher concentration of maoi's. I read that it should only be used by experienced shamans, but I went ahead anyway. Long story made short....I was miserable. I used 50g black vine and 30g cabrerana. I couldn't move for 3 hours, I was shaking really bad (like when I did amanitas), my wife said my eyes were rolling back in my head. I couldn't even stand to throw up and got puke all over myself.( awesome ) I still felt great afterwards, but I don't even remember any visions or anything that happened really. It was just waaaayyyyy too intense.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Amoak, have you ever actually smoked 5-MeO-Dmt.

I've got a frog I'm trying to smoke. :D

Faust

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Nov 2006
amoak a dit:
hei Brew , DMT isn´t dissociative , 5-meo-DMt is have little dissociative effect but both can not be compared with Salvia , at least i never felt any dissociative effect with DMT.

And is impossible to compare Ayahuasca with hawaiian mushrooms or anu mushroom trip , even with doses as 2 g of dried hawaiians .

The funny thing about comparing things is that they don't have to be similair ;).

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
Yes Brew , I ve smoke from chaliponga (DMT, 5-MEO-DMT) extract and Peregrina extract( 5-MEO_DMT , DMT) , but always mixed never alone , but as i ve already smoke pure DMT from MHBR

Hei brew 30 chaliponga = 0.5 grams pure DMT :rock: lol

About the caapi , i don't know I use always ourinhos from Brazil(my first) , or powder red caapi from botanic-art.com, the best for me .
But i m shure the viridis or the chaliponga dose will make the diffrence , at least is how work with me.
About the chaliponga I think you need change supplier , i don't believes you , you take 30 grams chapilonga and you said that a pic of an aya trip is 1 hour .
with 8 grams of cabrenana i get full 8 hours trips !!!!!!!!!

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I don't know man, maybe I'm a hard head, but I've bought from several places and I need at least 30g of anything to set me off. At least 10g MHRB but I don't really use that anymore. I've recently been ordering from maya ethno over on your side of the pond and I haven't found their challiponga to be that much stronger than the viridis.

And yes, for me, the peak is between 1 and 3 hours. The whole experience lasts for 5-8 but I'm not having life-like hallucinations the whole time. For me, the first 3 hours are the most intense, then it's a nice walk down.

Do you get all your stuff from botanic-art.com? I might give them a try when I run out.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
yup , maybe you're a hard head , or maybe is the quality i can't imagine to put 30 grams inside a brew .

I use botanic-art only to buy caapi , blue lotus and kratom , because they are good and they have excellent prices .

but i also use a lot of diffent suppliers from netherlands , Spain and switzerland,

but , i need to calm down , normally i dispense between 150 euros to 200 per month in herbs(big part in cactus) , i know , is crazy but i'm unemployed now .

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Grow the herbs yourself, that will save you a LOT of cash.

amoak

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
11 Mai 2006
DevXavier a dit:
Grow the herbs yourself, that will save you a LOT of cash.

I agree with you ,
that's why I grow my weed , and I save already a lot of money , but i don't have more place to grow other herbs .. and how I can wait a Peruvian torch grow or a peyote , is too much time for me ,and I prefer wild cactus , and usually I take at least 2 , 3 times per mouth , i will need a LOT of cactus.
And to grow ayahuasca herbs isn't easy , i will need a grow chamber to grow this kind of herbs here and is impossible to have a place to do it .
But I hope one day be able to grow all my herbs.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Well, I like my experiences to be intense. I don't want a short, easy little trip. 30g cabrerana is pretty standard for me, I've used as much as 65g viridis; but like I said, I find the experience to be more affected by the amount of caapi used.

As far as growing them, I just received my own little caapi vine (very small) but it is a warm weather plant and I can already tell that it's not getting enough humidity. All of these plants are used to a tropical climate, so unless you live some place really warm (not here) then it will be tough without a greenhouse.

Seriously man, grow your own cactus! If you save the tips and stumps, they will continue to re-generate and keep growing. Even if you still go out and buy some to eat 3 times a month, you'll have a few to watch grow.